Total Solution 100% Exante Target

You have a good plan there CP. Just keep remembering what you have achieved so far and of how fast the weight can go back on if you lose control. I think its always a struggle to get back on track straight away so sticking to a plan with out any deviations should stop that from happening.

Well done on the weight loss xx

Excellent advice from Moonlight.

Hope you enjoy your meal :)

Back on it!

Hello everyone, well I survived the weekend of temptation reasonably well.

On the whole I made good food choices, there were some poorer ones but nothing major and no blow out. Booze however was not so good and I drank far more than I intended :eek:. Very easy to get caught up in the spirit (literally) of things but I'm not going to beat myself up because I don't intend to stay in or turn down invitations because I'm on a diet. It's not like I have a busy social life and it's going to happen all the time; but like most things everything seems to crop up at once. I did stay away from the wine and cider though which I'm happy about.

Back on it 100% for the next 5 days, next weigh in on Thursday when the scales will tell me the score. I have resisted weighing today to see any damage incase it has a negative effect on me.

Hope everyone is doing well x

I think that's a good idea not to weigh until Thursday. Well done on staying in control during food week. Sounds like you did really well. :)

Good to have you back CP. Probably a good thing to wait till WI on Thursday x

Thanks Cate & Susie, still holding out until Thursday to weigh.

Yesterday was easier then I was expecting, but I was so busy food thoughts didn't get a look in. Need to keep an eye on the water, not sure if its the heat or if I didn't drink enough yesterday; but woke up thirsty in the night and have a husky voice this morning. Husband says its because I was snoring all night! Back to running a tally each time I have a glass of water to keep a check on it.

Hope you both have a good day x

I am so bad about my water. When I hear of people putting away 3-4 litres a day I just don't know how they do it.

I am so bad about my water. When I hear of people putting away 3-4 litres a day I just don't know how they do it.

Found a good way to increase water intake this morning.

I tried the breakfast eggs for the first time, had planned on having them scrambled but the way it poured into the pan made sense to have an omlette. Definately looks like a omlette and has a fairly good texture but I couldn't taste any egg flavour. However it is so salty! I drank a coffee and a large glass of water while eating it and had two more glasses of water within ten minutes of finishing. My mouth feels like I have rinsed it with salt water :yuk:

Thanks for the suggestion but think I'll pass!! :)

Was thinking of ordering the eggs not sure now? I'm actually a bit apprehensive about food week as I'm worried I'm going to go overboard. Well done to you for keeping it in check. Good luck for weigh in tomorrow x

I found the eggs very bland, Funny how out tastes all differ.

Hope its a good weigh in tomorrow CP xx

Morning everyone, very happy with a 2lb loss this week :D

Going away on Saturday and Sunday and staying with family for a party, hope I can survive this one as well as last weekend. Will be a bit more of a challenge with someone else wanting to cook for me and a buffet on Saturday night.

Hope you all have a good day x

Well done on your loss! Keep strong this weekend you will feel better Monday morning for it x

Well done. 14s here you come.

Well done. 14s here you come.

Thanks Cate, just read your diary; well done on losing the muffin top! Inspired me to try on my jeans which are too small. I bought them in the sales months ago in a size bigger and when I got them home I couldn't even get them over my hips:eek: Today I could do them up easily AND sit down in them, just the muffin top to get rid off x

It's such a good feeling, isn't it? Delighted for you. :p

Well done on the loss & fitting into the jeans CP. Double whammy xx

Well done crisp, delighted all going well for you. M

Just off to pack for my trip, going to try on a few dresses to find something I'm happy with. I'm hoping some of my old smaller dresses will fit and I can wear one for the party :fingerscrossed: . I'll try and report in on Sunday evening. Hope everyone has a lovely weekend x

Hope you have a good time. :)

Back