Total Solution 100% Exante Target

Well done on the exercise CP. WE do amaze ourselves sometimes :D.

Are you finding you have more energy now xx

Definately and 100% more enthusiasm towards more active exercise and activity in general. The first thing I want to do when I have finished work is to go out for a walk.
Start week 6 of C25K tonight, 3rd session on Sunday steps up to 25 mins :eek:.

Weigh day tomorrow, have had a 100% week and hope that this and the jogging will make the scales a little kinder to me this week.

Yes exercise really does help you stay on track doesn't it. The more you do the more you want to keep going & you wan't to eat unhealthy stuff less too. I can't wait to start some kind of exercise regime again. Treadmill is just standing here looking at me lol.

I'm sure you will get a good loss tomorrow after having such a good week. Fingers crossed for tomorrow x

Morning all, 6lbs off for me today :D & 10% of starting body weight lost. So happy :bliss:

Sending you all good vibes, have a great day x

Almost halfway in only 6 weeks well done keep going!

That is a fantastic loss for week six. Well done. BTW, I've managed 100% today and I know that's only because of our mini challenge so thank you for that. :thankyou:

Fabulous loss CP, very well done :D xx

Wow CP That's brilliant. Big pat on the back for you ?x

Hey, where have you disappeared to? Hope you had a good weekend. I failed our mini challenge. Exactly 15 stone after eating a roast dinner at my mum's yesterday. Aiming for 2.5lbs off this week. Want to get to 200lbs in next four weeks so that's 2.5lbs a week off.

Come back, come back wherever you are! ;) x

Hi Cate & Katie, I'm here!

I have been unwell, still not quite recovered from whatever hit me but improving. I felt a bit iffy on Friday and ended up in bed with the start of a migraine; by the morning I had an upset stomach as well. Still have a numb face and blurred vision, so staying off computer etc as much as poss until fully recovered. Although not nauseous, no appetite at all and struggled to drink anything over the weekend. Yesterday managed 2 packs and a few glasses of water, but have no energy and feel completely whacked.

Weighed myself this morning and I have gained 3.8lbs! I know it's down to being unwell but it feels like a real kick in the teeth when already feeling so low. Going to have a walk and some fresh air in a bit to try and create some positive energy. Positive mind and all that x

So sorry to hear you're poorly, sounds like you've been hit with it bad - the gain is probably just your body's way of looking after itself, it's holding on to anything it can - hope you're soon feeling better & brighter xx

Hope you start to feel better soon CP. No fun being under the weather and on this type of diet. The weight gain will disappear once you are on the mend x

Sorry you're not well. Hope you feel better soon. Ignore the scales. If you've hardly eaten you can't have put weight on, let alone almost 4lbs!

Thank ladies x Now almost fully recovered, still have some numbness around eye and slightly blurred vision but everything else is back to normal :) Back to 3 packs and drinking plenty yesterday and doing well today.

Weighed this morning and all the weight gain has gone (as you all told me it would x) and weigh the same as last Thursday so will count it as a STS. Don't know why I weighed in the first place? I had already missed the Monday weigh in with Cate and my usual weigh day is Thursday, why do we do these things to ourselves?! Was hoping to be in the 14's as I feel lighter and have definately lost more weight around my chops, the scales flashed 14.13 to 15.0 a few times before stopping on 15.0.

Visiting the inlaws on Saturday & having a meal with them so will be 100% until then and do the best I can on the day.

Good luck everyone.

Last edited:
Glad you are on the mend CP. We do have a tendency to self sabotage sometimes don't we. Anyway back on track now so weight will start moving again. Enjoy your weekend x

Glad you're feeling better, take it easy these next couple of days - the 14's will soon be yours :) xx

Hope you enjoyed the weekend!

Hope you enjoyed the weekend!

Hi heatwave, had a great weekend and the visit to the inlaws was good. Food was a nightmare, spread of pork pies, scotch eggs, rolls etc. Made the best choices I could (didn't eat the pastry or bread) and hopefully won't have too bad an effect on this weeks weight loss. I guess I was kicked out of ketosis as I have been really hungry since. Also with a two and half hour journey each way and traffic jams I didn't drink enough water that day, not many toilets on the A30!

Going well so far this week and have just received my exante order. Ordered more shakes and bars as that's all I have been fancying in this lovely weather. Finished week 7 of C25K last night, really chuffed with myself. I can now jog for 25 minutes without stopping, it's really hard and I can hardly believe it. Week 8 next - 28 minutes without stopping :eek:

Hope it's going well for you x

Back