100 % for 30 days. Who's with me?

i really do find a hot choc does it, esp if its quite warm, takes longer to drink.. and lots of diet coke and chopped up lemon!

Day three .. 100% so far.. feeling a bit un-nerved about tonight.. i really wanna stay on track, im due on this week and thus want to eat EVERYTHING. mainly carbs, my portion sizes are superman sized at the mo, but drinking lots of fluids also.

we'l see. 100% here i come. xx

Just to report in day 3 and still on track. It occurred to me today that if I lose more than 1.5 lbs at next weigh in, the first figure of my weight will be a number I haven't seen for a long, long time.

Still on track... in fact had a WI today (doing SW from home) 3lb's lighter! :)

Still on track 100% and today part of my syns were used on 70% Dark Choc bar (OK it was only 14g BUT IT WAS LUSH!!!). Varying my syns choices a bit to keep things interesting - onwards and downwards - let's welcome DAY 4!!!!

Hi all. Still 100% on Fast Forward, Im on Day 5 of it, which will end on Saturday. Im not sure whether I want to do another week of it or not! Im missing the regular SW foods!!! I may just carry on until Tuesday evening which is weigh in and then change back.
How is everyone doing??

Sorry, I'm a bit confused here, what normal SW foods are you missing?

As long as you are having everything you should, syn everything that's being 100%. I think it's the extra mouthfuls of the kids dinner, having a 'bad day' every couple of days and going over your syns often that we are trying to stop.

Carry on as you are and you'll do brilliantly :eek:

Going well here,
1st WI last night 4 1/2 lbs off pretty chuffed.
Aiming for a 1/2 stone award next week, got a rod stewart concert in notts on wi day so will have to schedule my wi around that, and a day at spa with skinny sil on sun so another incentive.

Sorry, I'm a bit confused here, what normal SW foods are you missing?

As long as you are having everything you should, syn everything that's being 100%. I think it's the extra mouthfuls of the kids dinner, having a 'bad day' every couple of days and going over your syns often that we are trying to stop.

Carry on as you are and you'll do brilliantly :eek:

- hey hun, what she means is.. following the fastforward plan ( a plan that only consultants know about and are very reluctant to hand out, it is only given to those who REALLY need a boost as they'v tried absoloutly everything else and weight loss has pretty much completly stopped. This usually happens to members who have been doing it for a very long time and are close to target. ) This perticular plan is very different to any normal SW plan (red,green,EE) as its VERY restrictive, everything is weighed and needless to say.. your very hungry! LOL

- Day four.. going very well, but i am a EATING MACHINE! all sw friendly at the min but am due on this week and i just feel starving all the same!

Still on 100% but it is only just - have free food snacks planned for this evening should they be required.

5 days 100% now and been to the gym 4 of those. If i can stick to it saturday ill be so pleased with myself

everyone is doing amazingly i am proud to hear:) if we keep this up we will be slim beans in no time at all, bring on tomorrow=D
also Fern thank u sooo much for the advice on the hot choco and diet coke, ur a star!xxxx

- hey hun, what she means is.. following the fastforward plan ( a plan that only consultants know about and are very reluctant to hand out, it is only given to those who REALLY need a boost as they'v tried absoloutly everything else and weight loss has pretty much completly stopped. This usually happens to members who have been doing it for a very long time and are close to target. ) This perticular plan is very different to any normal SW plan (red,green,EE) as its VERY restrictive, everything is weighed and needless to say.. your very hungry! LOL

- Day four.. going very well, but i am a EATING MACHINE! all sw friendly at the min but am due on this week and i just feel starving all the same!

aaaaahhhhh, got it now. I was getting worried I was doing something wrong!!! :eek:

I'm still 100% and finding this thread really helpful to keep me focused on my syn. I'm finding that I am only having 6 a day normally, so finding other way to bump them up to over 10 without resorting to chocolate all the time!

Good luck over the weekend everyone.

yes that can be a slippery slope.. using choc to bump up your syns.

Emzy! - i find diet coke/pepsi max- diet pepsi is the best lol - really does do it for me, and if i chop up lemon, its like being in the pub! i know all that caffine isnt good for you, so i alternate weekly bewteen diet lemonade, theres a brand thats perticuarly sweet (7-up?) and i find that quite nice and re-freshing. I properly drink far too much, but i wouldnt have got this far without it. My sweet tooth is far too strong!

i am eating TONNES at the mo, im due on (i assume my ladyfriend will grace me with her presence tomorrow) and all i wanna do is eat.. but strangly im craving fresh fruit and carbs so am doing well!

100% DAY FIVE BABY!!! woohoo

I'm still 100%, although I resisted a nice fresh hot pasty from the bakers.

It got to my mouth and I put it down and ate a banana!!!!

All because I wanted to be able to say I'm 100%, so thank you so much for starting this thread x

Okay okay, is anyone online??? i need some help!

We are at OH's sisters this eve, babbasitting.

They have baked cupcakes.

I ignored the cupcakes, and ate the food. (iv never seen someone cook with so much oil.) and had 1 slice of oven baked garlic bread.

id only had 1 syn leading up to this meal in preperation.

Iv now eaten 3 cupcakes. can someone advise me how to syn so i can figure out how to even it out over the week? im feeling a bit out of control and need to get my head straight so i dont continue to eat.

i know i am over my dailey syns. must be. . but i need a ball park figure, if anyone can help?

have i failed? i dont know if this counts for failing? i ate them, although i didnt make a concious decsion that i wanted them and how to syn them. Have i fallen off the wagon?

Fern - haven't got a clue as to syn count but I have fallen off the wagon today as well so you are not alone.

Started off good and slowly went down hill (then galloping downhill as the day went on!) Will cut back my syns for the rest of the week (will still have at least five). Have tomorrow's menu lined up so hopefully can claw something back.

Hi everyone

I realise its half way through may already, but can i join you for the rest of the month? I have struggled this week, and could do with the motivation! I had set myself a target for the first twelve weeks when i started sw and i have two weeks left, so would really like to make my last two weeks great ones!(will set another target after that) thanks alot xx

Back