100 % for 30 days. Who's with me?

Ooh im one sunburnt little lady! Too much tanning, not enough sun cream. Bugger. lol

Well. i think iv done well today,
i woke up and had two alpen lights HEB, 1 small apple and 1 orange.

i sat in a cafe whilst OH and his dad had a massive cooked breakfast, and his mother had chocolate cake at 11am :eek: I had my diet coke.

Got back at half 12, and i had a pasta and sauce with ham, white onion and 42g cathedral light HEA served with cherry tomatoes and mixed leaf salad.

BBQ- 1 joes burger, ketchup 1 syn.
white choc buttons 4syns
some haribo 4syns?
2 peices of toblerone (like the triangle shapes?) 4syns?

3ltrs of water, tonnes of carrot stick, more cherry tomatoes and a whole fresh pinapple.

just got home and had a bowl of strawberries and grapes with sweetener as am very much full.

I think i did okay. 13 syns? I had hoped for less but couldnt resist, but didnt drink, and didnt go for a hotdog in white bread etc. Quite proud.

really wanted to pop out for a run, but sports bra in wash and i dont think i'd manage without it.

got work tomorrow, so gunna wack a chicken in the slow cooker again like last week, but if its still hot im going to serve it with roasted peppers etc. instead. Also have no agreed to work monday, so will have to plan well as am working 11-6 and have aquafit at half 7, dont have enough time to go home first. we'l see.

Hope youv all enjoyed the weather and been 100%!

Onto day 13 tomorrow.

I think you did great hon! I hate being in cafes where other people are eating, and I have to just st on my hands to be good! And I know what you mean about the bra, I only have one I can exercse in :(

I'm doing fne, made the giant jaffa cake, its become an ugly monstrosity in the fridge, but it's still getting eaten, oh yes :)

Thanks hon, i was rather proud about the cafe, so think i could have done better at the bbq really, but its done now, and i recon im still in my syns even on guessing.

wowaweewa! Im going to make the giant jaffacake for sw party wednesday, but after reading about your mishaps with it, im concerned it'l end up a horrible mess. Does it still taste okay? im think if the chocolate doesnt look enough to cover i'l make a fancy design with it? or criss cross it over like a bakewell tart looking thing? less syns and less hassle? just wont be as chocolaty.. or do you need it to be covered to taste right do you think?

oo digressing slightly .. sorry ladies!

mmmmm... ok, it tasted very good! But, there was too much jelly, it seemed too floppy (very hard to make sure its just the right amount o syns :s So next week, I'll be using only half the water it says to on the sachet, not sure how to stretch the chocolate though. Mine was mostly in the centre, but it was still good :)

Is it possible you added too much water than needed anyways? iv made that mistake before LOL Surley halving the water may make the jelly too strong in flavour?? xxxx

Well done Fern for staying within your syns today, it must have been so hard. Don't think I could have sat in a cafe with OH scoffing a big plate full, you did really well.

Welcome Chinababe, hope you manage to lose that 4lb once and for all!

Crys, that dessert sounds yummy!!! Might treat myself to that one, I've got some mini meringues in the cupboard..hmmm.

I've got the dreaded BBQ tomorrow but I'm planning on having a Red day and just eating loads of meat lol. Hope I can resist the extras :)

Wahey, day 13 ladies and gents. Can you believe two whole weeks tomorrow? The time is flying by and were all doing incredibly well me thinks.

Im off to work today, how gutted am i! and im working monday now aswell, 6 day week.. flipping flip flip lol grr.

Staying on track though, dont let this gorgeous weather trick you! you can all still stay on plan, home made muller licecream, jellys, lots of salad, syn free meats and pasta salads.. :) xxxx

Hmmm ok food wise, though I really wanna say screw t and stuff my face as my bike is gonna fail its MOT and being unemployed, I cant afford to have it fixed, before too long (eg about a month away) I wont be able to afford the rent + food :( So I can't help but feel 'what does it really matter if I'm fat as well as everything else being crap)

Awww hon, im sorry things are a bit poo atm.

Dont add to your problems though, you are doing so well, and the better you do., the better your confidence an the more confidence you have the better things will get for you. Its all positive thinking.

bad foods only make you feel crappy, guilty and lathargic, . . you might aswell look damn gorgeous whilst being unemployed huh! xxxx

poppyowner: I've got my fingers crossed for you :)

I'm doing much better now. Sat down and read my fav forums, vented on facebook (as always, its full of me swearing!) and thought 'ok, f I stll want a flexi day, I'll have to wait til tomorrow' lol. Have since had dinner plus two low syn deserts (jaffa cake pudding thingy plus meringue, strawbs, raspberries, vanilla sprinkles muller, squrty cream and mikados) so I dont have any interest or intention to go off plan tomorrow :D

fell off the wagon this weekend unfortunately :wave_cry: ah well, I'll try to pull my socks up

*hugs* Chin up hon, draw a line and start again :)

Maintained this week - bit miffed as always feel 100% DESERVES A loss!!! Anyway - another 100% day for me... onwards and downwards...

Hope you're having a better day today Fern. Well done for staying 100%, so easy to go off track when we have a bad day.

Don't worry Poppyowner, 100% will definitely pay off and next weeks WI may be even better because of your sts this week :)

Hi guys it's day 10 for me and I've managed to stick to it yay me!!!

I got weighed on Sunday and have lost 3lbs - so happy and it's all thanks to this thread!
Well done to everyone and keep up the good work, we can do it!

oooooops, I made a booboo.

Post-weigh in excitement lead to a donut and some sweets, then dominos pizza and pudding. And thus ended my 30 days in a row, managed 10 of 11 so far. Back on track tomorrow though, not hugely worried tbh.

Good work everyone :)

Back