100% on plan for two weeks from 18 June

6 lbs of fat would me overacting by 21000 calories in 3 weeks I.e. 1000 calories over per day? Sure you haven't been that bad and even if you have it will soon fly off :)

total loss = 32 lbs

I think fate is in my favour today as my colleague said at about 11 she was really hungry and I just glossed over it..

And then when we left the office to go out she said it again so I just said 'well do you want to go for food' thinking I'd be so tempted and not feeling good at all, and she said she didn't fancy proper food anyway and would get a sandwich from the shop - yay!

I'm taking that as a sign I should stay strong!

http://www.minimins.com/cd-weight-loss-diaries/339757-jos-success-story.html

Good afternoon ladies, it's day 3 as a returner for me so I'm dedicated to these 2weeks to give me a really good kick start. Feeling confident. Keep it up girls!

Think I must be heading towards ketosis as lightheaded and STARVING. Can't wait to get this nasty bit out of the way.

I am hungry too. Stay away from chocolate jo.... I know it's hard I'm a chocolate fiend... ate two vars consecutively on saturday! !!

total loss = 32 lbs

Good girl Jo! I'm really happy you managed to resist! :) Keep yourself out of those situations for a couple of days though until youre back in ketosis!

Glad youre all doing ok!

I'm having a crap day, work wise....but i'm resisting all food, just had some CD Jelly instead!

Today is day one for me and so far so good. Only had 1 pack as it's so hot I don't want anything but drank my 2 l water so far so on track for at least 3l today.

My parents have invited me up for a BBQ which I have said no to but now in think ing should I go and just take my pack and not eat?! Feel bad saying no to there company but I don't want to eat!

Today is day one for me and so far so good. Only had 1 pack as it's so hot I don't want anything but drank my 2 l water so far so on track for at least 3l today.

My parents have invited me up for a BBQ which I have said no to but now in think ing should I go and just take my pack and not eat?! Feel bad saying no to there company but I don't want to eat!

Honestly I think going would probably be quite hard for you at this stage and you'll be putting yourself in the way of a lot of temptation.

I try and avoid social stuff completely for the first week so there's absolutely no chance of being tempted off course.

http://www.minimins.com/cd-weight-loss-diaries/339757-jos-success-story.html

Yea best to avoid. Unless you have just have chicken and salad and do a ss+ /step 2 day.

total loss = 32 lbs

Ok I've made my mind up I'm staying at home and sticking to ss! After all it's only day 1 and I don't want to have a slip up. I want to be thin and feel good about myself so I must stick to plan. Plus I'm enjoying sitting in the garden enjoying the sunshine :)

I'm back and I'm joining :) xx

Well done Jo, i'm really glad youre still feeling strong about things today! :)

Welcome back Chrissy :)

100% and bedtime so I'm happy :)

Current loss: 30lbs and 24inches

Back