100% on plan for two weeks from 18 June

Haha oh god. Do u remember when you had that slice of ham!

total loss = 34 lbs

Im ashamed to say i put on 7 lbs between Saturday and Monday. Im still in shock. Went out for dinner and drinks Saturday night and then the hangover chinese yesterday. Serious like 7 lbs. It will take me 3 weeks to lose them again.

Im ashamed to say i put on 7 lbs between Saturday and Monday. Im still in shock. Went out for dinner and drinks Saturday night and then the hangover chinese yesterday. Serious like 7 lbs. It will take me 3 weeks to lose them again.

Same thing happened to me the other weekend, that's what prompted my restart. Gained 6lb in 2 days!!! Mental how quick it can go back on!!! You'll lose like 4lb in a day of being good and drinking loads of water, it will be fluid your holding.

Total loss on cambridge - 2 stone 11lb :)

Oh god i hope so. I had a Cambridge shake and a boiled egg for brekkie, a grilled chicken breast with some carrots and a scoop of mash for lunch and natural yogurt with a little bit of granola for tea with almonds for a snack so id say i deffo had less than a 1000 calories today. Plus 3 litres of water.

You'll lose it in no time kiwi don't panic. .. bloody water weight!!@@

total loss = 34 lbs

Sorry liz... hamgate haha. It's steak salad gate now.

How's the wedding prep going?

total loss = 34 lbs

I'm a shambles. Haven't been posting as I'm really boring myself and don't want to bore you all too with how ridiculous I am!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Don't be silly jo. Tell is what's happened?

total loss = 34 lbs

Just seem to be repeating a ridiculous pattern of a day 100% followed by a very bad off day, then a couple of days 100% followed by a couple of bad days etc. Can't seem to get further than two days. Something is stopping me mentally and I just wish I knew what it was :(

You need to switch the button. No one can tell u how or why... you just have to try and persist with it. I'm the same jo. .. Need for immediate gratification with fatty foods!

total loss = 34 lbs

You need to switch the button. No one can tell u how or why... you just have to try and persist with it. I'm the same jo. .. Need for immediate gratification with fatty foods!

total loss = 34 lbs

Thats the thing isn't it, it just has to click. Frustrating when its clicked before without the same struggle! I just feel like if I keep trying one of those tries has to work out. How are you doing?

Yeah there's nothing I or anyone can say to make it happen. You just got to keep persisting in the hope it will anf not give up. In any case you will still lose weight... just slower than you may want. I cheated yesterday but back on it yet again. There's something about summer that makes everyone eat :)

total loss = 34 lbs

I'm a shambles. Haven't been posting as I'm really boring myself and don't want to bore you all too with how ridiculous I am!

youre not rediculous and youre not boring anyone hun! Are you gaining weight? can you just do what youre doing long term now?

youre not rediculous and youre not boring anyone hun! Are you gaining weight? can you just do what youre doing long term now?

Hard to say if I'm gaining weight because the scales do go up during a bad day / couple of days, but back down within a day or so of 100%. I have measured myself though and put on a cm on my hips and 2cm on my waist which obviously indicates I have put some on. Now at 182 after a bad day, unlikely that 8lbs is all bloat really.

I just want to be 160 really grrr.

How much is 160? U can do it! !! It's obviously making you feel ***** so use that as your motivation x

total loss = 34 lbs

How much is 160? U can do it! !! It's obviously making you feel ***** so use that as your motivation x

total loss = 34 lbs

11st 6. BMI of between 22 and 23 for my height.

I'm hoping the worse I feel the more motivated but at the moment it seems to be the opposite ha!

i'd be more upset by the inches than the weight and that would motivate me. I dont want to buy lovely clothes and then not be able to fit in them. but only you can get your head round the plan again hun :( I can sense how frustrated youre feeling :(

Back