100% on plan for two weeks from 18 June

Shake 1 down plus 2 boiled eggs (breakfast was always my SS+ meal) and 1 ltr water down. Roll on shake no. 2 at lunchtime.

So ran out of products at the weekend, picking some up tonight. Completely didn't realise how low I'd got. On the way in this morning I popped into boots and picked up 2 atkins meal bars to see me through. Lower in carbs than the cambridge ones so fingers crossed it keeps me in Ketosis. Eating one now, tastes weird!!! Nice weird though, think it's the aftertaste that's odd.

How's day one so far Jo?

Krazzed, Lizz - you still with us?

Hey liz, I'm still about, just been dead busy moving house. All sorted now though.

I'm still 100%, but the scales are taking forever to drop. Only 2 off this week and it's frustrating me. My goal feels like forever away

Lunch was a chocolate shake and a third of a breast of grilled chicken. Having a cup of tea at the moment and approx. 2 ltrs of water drank. I feel like I might actually be back on the wagon for a while. I would have scoffed at me 4 months ago and be shouting just do it at the screen!

Hey liz, I'm still about, just been dead busy moving house. All sorted now though.

I'm still 100%, but the scales are taking forever to drop. Only 2 off this week and it's frustrating me. My goal feels like forever away

Glad your ok :) did you lose lots last week? I only lost 2 last week too. Maybe it's the name lol.
Fingers crossed we lose more this week!!!

Total loss on cambridge - 2 stone 11lb :)

Well done kiwi, you know you can do it!!!

Anne - you still with us too??

I'm with u.... but not looking forward to weigh in later! !!

total loss = 34 lbs

I'm still here, feeling deflated. I manage all week but weekends are pants. Still lost 3lbs though but considering it was my first (returning) week I should have done loads better. I keep getting bloody invites to things, got two weddings coming up and a hen night at the end of this month, you would think it would motivate me but I just think why bother as I'm going to be eating/drinking at the do. I need to lock myself in the house!!!

Anne xx

Lunch was a chocolate shake and a third of a breast of grilled chicken. Having a cup of tea at the moment and approx. 2 ltrs of water drank. I feel like I might actually be back on the wagon for a while. I would have scoffed at me 4 months ago and be shouting just do it at the screen!

Yup, I've turned into one of those people who used to really irritate me. I'd just wonder why they couldn't get a grip and get on with it! Still, feeling back on the wagon is the first step to actually being on it!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Glad your ok :) did you lose lots last week? I only lost 2 last week too. Maybe it's the name lol. Fingers crossed we lose more this week!!! Total loss on cambridge - 2 stone 11lb :)

Lost 6 last week but that's more because I shifted from an evening weigh in to a morning one. I lost 3.75" so I really shouldn't whinge. I just can't stop until I'm 11 stone maximum and I'd really like to see 10 13 on my scales one day this bloody year :(

Current loss: 41lbs and 31.25 inches

Liz that loss is fab after last week. Had it of been 4 last week and 4 this week you'd have been well pleased.

Krazzed - glad your back. Let us know how you get on.

Anne - stick with it. A 3lb loss is better than a 3lb gain!!!

Liz that loss is fab after last week. Had it of been 4 last week and 4 this week you'd have been well pleased. Krazzed - glad your back. Let us know how you get on. Anne - stick with it. A 3lb loss is better than a 3lb gain!!! Total loss on cambridge - 2 stone 11lb :)

It wasn't 6lbs of fat though, it would have been 3lbs of water for being a morning weigh in, so really it's been 3lbs and then 2lbs... It's just painfully slow

Thanks liz I had a 3 lb gain this week hehe ... just goinf to go hide in a corner now :mad:

total loss = 34 lbs

It wasn't 6lbs of fat though, it would have been 3lbs of water for being a morning weigh in, so really it's been 3lbs and then 2lbs... It's just painfully slow

6lb is still 6lb though. Don't be disheartened you've done amazing. How much more do you have to lose? X

Thanks liz I had a 3 lb gain this week hehe ... just goinf to go hide in a corner now :mad:

total loss = 34 lbs

Oh dear. Are you back on now?

Remember that 3lb is not fat yet, just water. It will however turn to fat if you don't get back on and get it off. You could have that off plus another 3lb if your good this week.

Good luck :)

Yeah 100% on it today lol. Can't cheat anymore. I say this every week... what's wrong with me! ?

total loss = 34 lbs

Lol. You do make me laugh :)

How long until your next planned night off? I have two 24th and 25th. Can't wait lol.

No nights off for the forseeable future. I think I've had enough for a lifetime... don't you think lol?! What your doing on 24th 25th??? X

total loss = 34 lbs

Lol. I think you have too :) I challenge you to a new 2 weeks 100%!!

We have our works summer party on the 24th, Ibiza style rooftop BBQ and drinks at some secret venue in London (we find out where on the day) not sure what the secrets about lol. On the 25th I have my friends leaving do at my old company, she's leaving to go back to uni for her last year so won't see her as in Manchester.

Ohhhh exciting. You can cheat for me. Okay 2 weeks here it goes haha

total loss = 34 lbs

Back