100% on plan for two weeks from 18 June

Okay thank you. .. I want a chew by chew account of what I (we) had!

total loss = 34 lbs

So ran out of products at the weekend, picking some up tonight. Completely didn't realise how low I'd got. On the way in this morning I popped into boots and picked up 2 atkins meal bars to see me through. Lower in carbs than the cambridge ones so fingers crossed it keeps me in Ketosis. Eating one now, tastes weird!!! Nice weird though, think it's the aftertaste that's odd. How's day one so far Jo? Krazzed, Lizz - you still with us?

I have loads of atkins bars left from a failed attempt at the diet months ago do u think I could have those instead of Cambridge bars to use them up......? Xx

I'm up for a new two weeks girlies. Shall we check in with each other each night? Lets count today as day 1! So we've done a 100% day already!

Can we start a new two week challenge please coz my last attempt was pants. :-(
Promise to try harder!!

Anne xx

6lb is still 6lb though. Don't be disheartened you've done amazing. How much more do you have to lose? X

Total loss on cambridge - 2 stone 11lb :)

Feels like loads. 1 stone 1 to get to my first goal of 11 stone (healthy BMI) and then another 7-10lbs afterwards that i'd like to lose on the plans through Step 3/4 and exercise. Feels like more when i say 15lbs or 25lbs haha xx

Morning all! Well i got up to a 2 lb loss on the scales after a good day 1 yesterday so im back to my initial goal weight of 145. I know its water weight but i will take it for motivation at the moment. Day 2 beckons with 6 lbs to go.

I have loads of atkins bars left from a failed attempt at the diet months ago do u think I could have those instead of Cambridge bars to use them up......? Xx

I can't see why not, I had 2 yesterday and kept me in ketosis. Are they the meal bars though? Not the snack ones?

How are the atlins bars liz?

total loss = 34 lbs

The first one which was like a choc rice Krispy bar was ok, tasted nice but had a funny after taste. The second was a caramel peanut bar which was gross, had it anyway as had no other choice but made me feel sick. Good news is I stayed in ketosis and lost a lb this morn.

Well done kiwi and oj for sticking to day one and everyone else. Yes report in everyday!! So Jo, krazzed, Anne and kiwi your all back on the Wagon!! Go girls :)

Feels like loads. 1 stone 1 to get to my first goal of 11 stone (healthy BMI) and then another 7-10lbs afterwards that i'd like to lose on the plans through Step 3/4 and exercise. Feels like more when i say 15lbs or 25lbs haha xx

Lizz - that's nothing. 1 stone 1!!! Prob about the same as what I need to lose. You can do that in 5-6 weeks. If not less. Just look at how far you've come and stop beating yourself up about it!!! We will be thin lizzys one day :)

How is day 2 going lovelies?

Liz? Krazzed?

I'm getting naughty eating thoughts but I'm trying to zone them out!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Don't do it. I feel fine today. Lost 2 lbs of the 3 lb gain which is good!

total loss = 34 lbs

So far so good. Keep looking at all the motivational photos and I realise what is achievable.
Got to do this!!

Anne xx

Grrr went to the pub and drank water, resisted the lure of subway and cookies, came back into the office to see a huge box of cookies on the team cake shelf! 3 feet from my head FML!

So irritating.

Stay strong Jo!!!

Everyone is being so good - priud of you all :)

I'm feeling hungry today - not sure why!!!!

Eurgh 2 hours to go and cookies calling! I wouldn't even want them enough to buy, but when they're right next to me its sooo hard to resist.

I hate random hungry days!

I know what you mean and seeing everyone else eating it makes me want it more. I always look at someone in the office whos overweight eating it and think I don't want to be like that again, works for me!!

I'm just 2lb away from new fat lol. Can't wait to get these 2 off and start on new fat. So close but yet so far from target lol.

Back