100% on plan for two weeks from 18 June

Morning all. Hope everyone's okay. Lost another 2 lbs this morning so that's 5 lbs since Monday! !!

total loss = 34 lbs

14.2 ekkkkkk

total loss = 34 lbs

Ooooh if you stick this week you'll definitely be seeing the 13s!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Good luck Jo!! Where abouts in London are you?

Total loss on cambridge - 2 stone 11lb :)

Baker Street. You work in London don't you?

Seems to be a good week for most this week. Well done. I'm down another 1/2 a lb myself this morning so I'm 144.5 and 5 lbs away from my new goal. Onwards and downwards!

Yes Jo - I'm just off Oxford street so very near. Don't envy your journey though, thought mine was bad!!

Everyone is doing so well, Kiwi - well done on another loss, I too lost half a lb :)

Yes Jo - I'm just off Oxford street so very near. Don't envy your journey though, thought mine was bad!!

Everyone is doing so well, Kiwi - well done on another loss, I too lost half a lb :)

Ahhh really close to me! I'm only here once a month on average so not too bad and if Im here for a course I stay overnight so can't complain. Where do you commute from?

HUGE plate of amazing biscuits at training and an afternoon at a Mexican place to look forward to :(

I hope so! Good luck with the Mexican jo. What are you going to do?

total loss = 36 lbs

Ahhh really close to me! I'm only here once a month on average so not too bad and if Im here for a course I stay overnight so can't complain. Where do you commute from?

HUGE plate of amazing biscuits at training and an afternoon at a Mexican place to look forward to :(

Come in from Essex - about an hour and a half so 3 hours a day spent travelling :-(

OMG - stay strong, you'll feel amazing if you do :)

Ladies, I go away for my girls weekend 12weeks on Friday. I have some dates booked in, 2weddings, a couple of short trips away etc, question is, how much realistically can I shift before then. How much weight do you lose on an average week?

Anne xx

Come in from Essex - about an hour and a half so 3 hours a day spent travelling :-(

OMG - stay strong, you'll feel amazing if you do :)

Goodness me, that's a long commute! Worth it if you love your job though.

Yeah I think I'll probably get away with not eating because I can just say no carbs before my wedding. People are generally ok with an extreme diet for a wedding but not otherwise! So strange.

Ladies, I go away for my girls weekend 12weeks on Friday. I have some dates booked in, 2weddings, a couple of short trips away etc, question is, how much realistically can I shift before then. How much weight do you lose on an average week?

Anne xx

I lose an average 14 lbs every 4 weeks and that's consistent regardless of how much I have left to lose. However, that's only on 100% with no breaks as I find each break takes a while to recover from mentally and physically. You can lose 3 stone - but only if you're prepared not to take breaks on your weekends/weddings etc.

Goodness me, that's a long commute! Worth it if you love your job though.

Yeah I think I'll probably get away with not eating because I can just say no carbs before my wedding. People are generally ok with an extreme diet for a wedding but not otherwise! So strange.

Yeah I do love it but does make me fed up now and then. When I have a baby I might not go back full time though, would love to just do 3 days but wouldn't everyone lol.

Yeah I've been using that excuse, people just nod and say ok. Just always say its no carbs.

i've taken the plunge and i have some scales winging their way to me! EEEEK! I've avoided home weighing because i know i get obsessed with them so i have to be careful.

Been 100% as always, but we shall see what the scales say on Sunday. I'm always really nervous about my weigh in's! :(

Glad everyone is doing well :)

Back