100% on plan for two weeks from 18 June

Liz, try hopping up to step 3 or even 4. That way you get Cambridge control but you'll have reintroduced carbs in the form of fruit and potatoes or pasta. It's only small amounts but with the exercise you're doing you'll need the carbs now! Hope you work out what you're going to do!

Liz, try hopping up to step 3 or even 4. That way you get Cambridge control but you'll have reintroduced carbs in the form of fruit and potatoes or pasta. It's only small amounts but with the exercise you're doing you'll need the carbs now! Hope you work out what you're going to do!

Thanks for the advice, will have a look at step 3 when I get in. Can't remember exactly what it involves.

I think it's 2 products. A breakfast option and a small meal with car allowance

total loss = 36 lbs

Haha I wish. .. yeah three bags of crisps on step 3

total loss = 36 lbs

OMG I love crisps. Think the 4 stone I gained over the years was solely crisps lol.

Total loss on cambridge - 2 stone 11lb :)

Ill join the crisp lover club.. I see them on supersize vs superskinny and the skinny is disgusted by having to eat 2 bags of crisps at once and I'm thinking 'where's the rest of the multipack?!' !

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

I ate a WHOLE bag of sensations on Sunday. .. the share size kind

total loss = 36 lbs

OMG lol. Although done that many times :) I'm so Hungry today is ridiculous!!! Had 2 bars today, going to have some chicken before boot camp and a slim and save pack once back.

I didn't stop there... had a whole bar of chocolate. ... again the sharing kind

total loss = 36 lbs

***** lol. I had a mad one about 4 weeks back, walked into Burger King ordered double whopper, large fries, large coke and large onion rings. Left there and went into another shop and bought share size bag of wine gums and milk buttons. Ate the whole lot. Was straight after work. When I got in my other half was like you not having dinner, I was like no I'm trying to be good lol. If only he knew!!! Secret eaters!!!

The truth comes out liz! And I thought you were an angel!

total loss = 36 lbs

I am but them 4 stone I gained had to come from somewhere lol.

Mad the things I've eaten and look back and think OMG.

I think we are all like that... that's why we're here. I was just ignorant to how many calories I was eating... must have been A ****ING LOT!!!!!

total loss = 36 lbs

Defo. I had a really unhealthy relationship with food. All or nothing kind of girl.

Been boot camp. Was tough but good. Feel a bit dizzy though and have a slight headache. Going to have a milky coffee, not that that's going to help lol. Need steak and eggs lol.

hello everybody !
6.jpg

Last edited:
Morning everyone, had a really bad day yesterday, felt ill with a banging head, stomach cramps and generally feeling sorry for myself. So glad I didn't give in to the offer of a meal out last night and stuck to plan as feeling much better this morning. Even the grumpy other half must be feeling guilty as I've been delivered a cuppa while still in bed! Lol.
Hope everyone is behaving themselves.

Anne xx

Back