100% on plan for two weeks from 18 June

Morning everyone, had a really bad day yesterday, felt ill with a banging head, stomach cramps and generally feeling sorry for myself. So glad I didn't give in to the offer of a meal out last night and stuck to plan as feeling much better this morning. Even the grumpy other half must be feeling guilty as I've been delivered a cuppa while still in bed! Lol.
Hope everyone is behaving themselves.

Anne xx

That's brilliant. Well done :) now to get through the weekend!! Glad your feeling better too. Xx

Total loss on cambridge - 2 stone 11lb :)

Good for you Anne, that's the spirit. Willpower like that will get you where you need to be. Best of luck! Chicken salad and sparkling water now when you're out tonight. You'll get used to it and it's only 12 weeks of your life I promise. They actually fly once you get into the swing of it.

0.25 lbs down this morning so I've lost 1.5 lbs since this day last week so I'm ok with that. I haven't been a saint. In all honesty I'm basically doing Step 3 I reckon, taking in about 1000 calories a day with food on top of my shakes and I'm fine with that as I've only 4.5 lbs to go now. I'm going to go for a full on Cambridge, no booze I'm being really good this weekend as the wedding is 4 weeks today and I am intent on being in the 9's for it.

I'm so hungry again today :-( Been so hungry most of the week since I've been exercising so much. Not good!!! May have to have more tonight, might have some protein in the form of a paleo meal.

Nothing exciting lol. Going to make pork and bacon burgers and have with salad. Mouths already watering at the thought lol.

I'm trying to watch biggest loser to help me keep motivated. Only day 3 of ss and I'm blooming starving :( I feel this weekend is gonna be tough!! Waah. I was reading about the crisp loving and my mouth was watering. I used to be an addict, not even kidding. I'd eat a 26pack multipack a day :|

You can do it!!! Can't tell you enough that sticking to it is easier than stopping and starting. The longer you stick to it the easier it becomes. Did you really eat a 26 multipack in one day or have I read that wrong?!?

I'm lucky my fella is doing it as well so at least he won't be eating stuff this weekend that will make me cry haha.

Yes I have been known to eat 26 bags of crisps in a day. As well as my meals :( not since I've been on Cambridge obviously!! But it's easy to see why I've got to how I am. Crisps are my ultimate weakness. I would to through 2 or 3 share bags a day so that it didn't seem as many as going through lots of little packs. :eek:

That's good that you have the support of each other. Good luck :) do you have much to lose?

I can see how easily you can eat that amount of crisps, they taste so good :-( now I'm craving crisps lol. Prob only had like 2 packs since Christmas, it's a miracle lol.

Krazzed - what's the most amount of crisps you've ate in a day? Reckon mines 10 lol

Mm cheese and onion walkers. And cheesy puffs. Absolute fave. I have just over 6stone to lose. What about you?

Have to say I was never a binger pre. Cambridge. I just grazed all the time and I've been heavier than normal kids since I was a toddler. However, Cambridge taught me what actual rattling the insides of your stomach together hunger actual feels like and I've been known to start and can't stop eat since finishing the programme. Thankfully there's only so much junk I can keep in one house!

Love walkers!!!!! I had 3-4 stone to lose. Lost 3, ideally wanted to lose about another 10lb but my body is not liking the diet anymore as I've started exercising. Slowly weaning myself over to healthy eating and exercise to lose the last bit.

I would binge and graze... If that's possible. Just graze on crap though. My portion sizes were huge. I need to learn to appreciate food and that taste of it rather than the quantity of it :)

Love walkers!!!!! I had 3-4 stone to lose. Lost 3, ideally wanted to lose about another 10lb but my body is not liking the diet anymore as I've started exercising. Slowly weaning myself over to healthy eating and exercise to lose the last bit. Total loss on cambridge - 2 stone 11lb :)

That's brilliant well done!! You can defo lose that last 10 with exercise and healthy eating :D what sort of exercise are you doing? Have you tried Jillian Michaels 30 day shred? It's great :)

Kiwi - totally get what you mean about binges since. Thankfully got mine out my system after the first 12 weeks.

Cee - I have a personal trainer. Mainly weights and boot camp. Going to start running, I did run loads a few years ago. I lose weight sooooooo slowly though as have pcos

Back