100% on plan for two weeks from 18 June

Hmm. Maybe? Oh nooo. Don't want a tough day 5. Days 1, 2 and 3 were hard enough!! Haha xx

Your prob be fine. Distraction is the key. Just stick with it. I always thought there's no way I'd want to cheat as that would mean doing days 1-5 again and going into ketosis is the worst.

Total loss on cambridge - 2 stone 11lb :)

As it's Sunday I thought I should confess. The only way my scales are going to show a loss tomorrow is if I spend today gnawing a limb off.

Anne xx

Lol Anne :) that's normally my line. Have you been bad? This thread is turning into a confession page lol.

Well I only lost 2 again. So it seems cheating is the way forward as people seem to lose more that way.
Just can't bring myself to do it so another 100% week ahead for me.

Goal feels like like a life time away

Well I only lost 2 again. So it seems cheating is the way forward as people seem to lose more that way.
Just can't bring myself to do it so another 100% week ahead for me.

Goal feels like like a life time away

Everyone is different Lizz... even ppl that are 100% lose different amounts. Cheating isn't a way forward but it does happen... not for lack of trying though.

total loss = 36 lbs

This is supposed to be a supportive environment to encourage others and share our experiences on the weigh loss journey. I don't think ppl should be judged as not worthy of losing weight if they haven't been 100%... and by berating others it just means that ppl will be less forthcoming in the future about things

total loss = 36 lbs

Lizz 2lb is still fab, well done. I never cheated for my 12 weeks ss and I know people that did and at the end of the total 12 weeks id lost more. I'm not saying that's a bad thing, everyone has there own journey and if people prefer to cheat and take longer to lose the weight the that's up to them. I know how frustrating it is Lizz, I had 2 x sts weeks but stuck with it. You may think its unfair seeing people lose 4lb after cheating but they'd prob had a gain or sts the week before, look at the bigger picture. In 12 weeks being 100% I can almost garuntee you've lost more than someone who cheated through there 12 weeks. Again I'm not saying that's a bad thing, everyone's different and just being here trying is amazing for everyone. Be proud Lizz. X

Had a bit of a family weekend. Out with friends on Friday, family BBQ yesterday. I'm doing more of a 5:2 diet at the mo. Back to work tonight, makes things easier for me strangely enough.
I envy those who can commit to 100% on this diet, it's very hard to do. But this is a journey for all of us, I'm just so grateful for all the support I receive.

Anne xx

The main thing is that your here Anne and trying, that's half the battle. Least doing some days on plan is better than none and diving in the biscuit tin 7 days a week :) xx

This is supposed to be a supportive environment to encourage others and share our experiences on the weigh loss journey. I don't think ppl should be judged as not worthy of losing weight if they haven't been 100%... and by berating others it just means that ppl will be less forthcoming in the future about things total loss = 36 lbs

Hold on, I'm not for a second berating anyone!!!! I do post after post telling people to stay positive etc despite blips.

It's just frustrating when I'm 100% and only lose 2lbs and others (not necessarily in relation to anyone on here) can lose that having cheated.

If you don't think I'm in the slightest way supportive then I do apologise.

Current loss: 41lbs and 31.25 inches

Can I please just point out that I've not berated anyone on this post for decisions you've made re food, I only backed off from posting as it was making me hanker after food I'm not allowed to eat that's all.

Yes but there are ppl here including myself that do/have cheated. .. so your comment did appear in relation to them.

total loss = 36 lbs

Saying cheating is the way forward, ppl lose more weight than me cheating has a undertone of basically ppl who cheat don't deserve to lose more weight than me. That's how it came across to me anyway. That might not have been your intention however

total loss = 36 lbs

Can I please just point out that I've not berated anyone on this post for decisions you've made re food, I only backed off from posting as it was making me hanker after food I'm not allowed to eat that's all.

And no one is allowed to eat liz

total loss = 36 lbs

And no one is allowed to eat liz total loss = 36 lbs

I'm on 810. I'm allowed to eat.

And if you read back through this entire post I have been nothing but supportive of every single one of you.

I'm not saying you haven't been supportive because you have. I'm just saying that one comment was a little bit insensitive and did appear to criticise those who cheat and then lose weight that's all.

total loss = 36 lbs

Reading all these posts can I say that LizzRob has posted umpteen posts and comments not just on this thread but lots of others (I read a lot!) and she has been nothing but supportive and I've taken some advice even if she doesn't even know I've read.

Maybe you read her post in a different tone to me coz I think it was ment tongue in cheek type way, I read it as that. We can all relate surely to it, everyone knows someone who can eat their own body weight and never put on a pound! so I took at that sort of thing. -not fair but everyone comments-

Thanks for reading and Good Luck, Keep on track everyone xx

Reading all these posts can I say that LizzRob has posted umpteen posts and comments not just on this thread but lots of others (I read a lot!) and she has been nothing but supportive and I've taken some advice even if she doesn't even know I've read.

Maybe you read her post in a different tone to me coz I think it was ment tongue in cheek type way, I read it as that. We can all relate surely to it, everyone knows someone who can eat their own body weight and never put on a pound! so I took at that sort of thing. -not fair but everyone comments-

Thanks for reading and Good Luck, Keep on track everyone xx

Sorry to but into this post but im a secret stalker lol!!

All i can add is ditto to the above xxx

I'm not saying you haven't been supportive because you have. I'm just saying that one comment was a little bit insensitive and did appear to criticise those who cheat and then lose weight that's all. total loss = 36 lbs

So now I'm being hung out over 1 comment and the other hundreds of support I post are forgotten?

It's a fact. I was 100% and lost 2lbs but others cheat (their choice) and lose more than I do and it's frustrating. I didn't berate anyone for cheating though.

Back