100% on plan for two weeks from 18 June

Stupidly id booked an extra personal training session tonight and paid in advance!!! Going to go and see how I feel. Craving toast and lemonade but had a bar instead.

I hated that bar krazzed, found it too sickly.

Total loss on cambridge - 2 stone 11lb :)

Word of warning to you all. Don't do exercise if you've been sick!!! I've come over all sickly again, not good. On a positive note she said she can see a difference in me after only 3 weeks so pleased with that.

Nothing is too sickly for me! Oh god liz take it easy!!

total loss = 39 lbs

Working in the sticks today and I open my Cambridge bag to find I've left my shaker in my office in town last night. Very little healthy offerings here so I'm currently munching on plain porridge from MaDonalds and a coffee. I'll be starving again in 40 minutes!

Hi all! Sorry I have disappeared the last few days! We're trying to sell the house and I managed to do my back in on Friday. Got to see my gorgeous nephew on Saturday though. Cheeky piccy of him attached! Although he is about 24lbs and only 4 and a half months old and I defo made my back worse by carrying him around and changing him etc. :(

I had my weigh in last night and lost 3lb and half an inch! Which I'm happy with cos I had a terrible day Sunday. Me and the fella had been driving all day. My back was killing. It was hot. I felt crap and we ended up ordering a large pizza between us and popcorn chicken. :( hate that I'm still falling onto food to make me feel better. But I guess that's not something that's going to disappear in a couple weeks.

Hope you feel better soon Liz! Krazzed, what's slim and save? Kiwi, only 5lbs then tattoo time, keep going!! Anne, resist the bread!! :D xxx

Good to see you back CeeBoo, and still losing so obviously your blip wasn't as bad as you imagined.
Liz, you sound completely run down. I hope you have a few days proper rest to get yourself sorted, this weather makes you feel worse, I struggle to get the iron out and there's you doing full blown boot camp! Lol. I wish I had your energy (not to mention commitment!)
Kiwi, I'm sure you'll be fine, difficult though when you're out and about and find yourself wanting (I'm usually wanting cake) lol. If I'm starving I usually dive into a local Tesco metro and get some chicken. It wouldn't be the first time for me to wander around town gnawing on a drumstick. Lol.
Good luck for today ladies.

Anne xx

It's like cambridge but it's much cheaper and has more choice. I guess a cross between atkins and cambridge... type into Google and you'll see. They have a long list of foods you're allowed to eat too. So far so good. X

total loss = 39 lbs

Thanks Anne. Feeling a lot better now :) have a night out planned tomorrow but decided to stick to plan and not drink, was going to drink but after being ill it's prob best I don't. Drinking sat though :)

How's everyone else doing?

1200 calories of McDonalds today and a lot of coffee so cant chalk that down as a good day really. Just made a red velvet gateaux for work tomorrow, kit kats, m&ms, the works and didnt even lick the spoon.

Cake sounds amazing kiwi :)

Scales are still showing a good loss after the sickness bug, fingers crossed it stays that way for Saturdays official weigh. Will get me so close to goal :)

Anne, krazzed, you staying strong?

Jo not sure if your still here but isn't it your wedding this week or next? If so good luck hun and congrats. Xx

Left the cake at home!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I need a kick. I was also 10 5.75 this morning too after my Maccers even though I stayed within calories. Says a lot about the quality of the food they produce doesn't it. MyfitnessPal put a Good Choice note under the Small fries due to the vitamin C content - seriously? I think the fryer would have removed that. Anyway today is a go for the shakes and I've started the day with porridge and a boiled egg. Let the martyrdom commence.

Yep still plotting on here, slower progress than I'd like but at least it's going down not up. Got a wedding to attend next Thursday and we're staying overnight, don't know how much damage that's going to do! Lol.

Anne xx

Where do u live again kiwi... I'm coming round hahaha give me the cake. Looks amazing. If I had made it there would be nothing left

total loss = 39 lbs

Well done Anne for being strong.

I've just left our works summer rooftop party and despite there being free drinks all night and a BBQ I stuck to Pepsi max and just had chicken and salad from the BBQ. Was tough I tell you. Was the only one not drinking!!!! Wore a size 12 fitted dress tonight from miss selfridge that I got in the sale about 6 weeks ago, done up then but was very tight and uncomfortable to sit down in, zipped straight up this morning and dead comfy. So happy :)

As of this morning I had just 7lb to go so I'm so close to goal. Have a night off planned for sat and will defo drink then, can't keep being a saint lol. I go away on 16/08, really hope I can be at target by then.

3stone is a massive achievement. How would you say it has made a difference to you?

Anne xx

It's changed me totally. Given me so much more confidence, feel like I did when I was in my early 20's again. I wear such different clothes now too, so much colour. It's just over 20% of my total body weight at the start. Crazy. I never want to be in either the 13,14 or 15 stone ever again. Don't even Want to binge now either as don't want to put it back on. It's weird how my minds changed. Would defo advise that to get out of old habits you need to at least do 12 weeks on this diet as a minimun.

Total loss on cambridge - 3 stone 1lb :)

Back