100% on plan for two weeks from 18 June

Hi all,
I'm new on the forum and I'm on day 5 of SS. I cheated yesterday already ? I had 4 mini sausage rolls and 2 slices of toast ?? got a stinking cold too so feeling rough! I'm so worried I've jeopardised my weigh in Monday now and prob out of ketosis too waaaaaahhhhh! Back on it today. Anyone else slipped up? Need some reassurance and support!! Xxx

Don't panic too much, I'm on wk 5 and had quite a few slip ups, prob one a week to be honest. Just get straight back on it, it does get easier and my slip ups are now protein so I'm learning! I'm still new to all this so if you need a friend to talk Cambridge you know where I am :) x

Thanks for your support guys!! I am back on plan today and am looking forward to my Monday weigh in!
I've no idea how to add friends on here?? It's says permission denied lol!!? X

I'm not sure you add friends either lol. Didn't know you could!!!

Anne - how you getting on? X

Total loss on cambridge - 3 stone 5lb :)

Thanks for your support guys!! I am back on plan today and am looking forward to my Monday weigh in!
I've no idea how to add friends on here?? It's says permission denied lol!!? X

Ahh I don't know either I'm new on here! :-/
Having a good day today although struggling to eat my bar, sometimes they just don't go down well! I'm well into ketosis again though so defo won't be cheating for a while! I've got the sticks you wee on...complete god send I think! X

Afternoon ladies, just been to have my hair done so I'm feeling rather glam and it's easier to look in the mirror than in the fridge!! Lol.
Not doing too bad, still hacking away at it, it's slow going but Monday will tell. I seem to have been messing around with the same half stone for well over a month now so when I finally drop below the stone bracket into a new number I'll feel like real progress is being made.
Welcome to the new ladies, good luck, come back often and let us all know how you're getting on, good or bad.
Some on here are much more successful than others (hangs head in shame), but we're still here and that's the main thing.

Anne xx

I'll just be happy to get under the 14's this week... Half a stone to get back to what I was before I don't Cambridge last time. I had a baby and managed to pile on 4 stone while pregnant, the only reason it never stayed off! He's 3 now so no excuses anymore! X

Well done Anne for staying strong. I'm currently sat in the hairdressers too :)

So excited for my holiday tomorrow and just to be off work with my other half.

hey guys, just thought id check in, i had a bit of a bad one today felt SO hungry but i was very good and went out and bought some chicken,cooked it and nibbled a bit of that! hope all of you are doing well!! been on plan 4 days so far and lost for pound! yay haha i need to stop weighing myself i am obssessed xx

Bbq in my house last night, 2lbs on. I need to get a handle on this and just knuckle down now before my weekend away in 2 weeks.

That'll only be water Anne, don't fret. I'm just leaving for my hols. Dread to think the gain I'll have lol.

See you all soon

Kiwi, don't worry, it'll only be water, we've all done it #looking shifty.
Liz, have a fantastic time, don't ruin your time away by obsessing about food. Enjoy yourself and just get back on it when you return.
As for me, ended up with chicken and salad last night, not perfect but could have been a lot worse.
At least I kept off the vodka!! Lol.

Anne xx

Thanks Anne :)

Chicken and salad is fine, well done on the vodka front. Routing for you. X

You might have been routing a little too early!!!!
A salt and pepper crusty loaf found it's way into the shopping..........

Anne xx

i felt starved today too char !! But i ate a bit of chicken and veg and feel alot better now, thought if im gonna eat i might aswell eat something im allowed rather than ruin the diet and pig out!! xxx

Back