100% on plan for two weeks from 18 June

I personally think you should enjoy yourself. Or at least have one day off plan. You know you can have time off and return to the diet, so many can not and are never seen again once they come off.

I'll get to 11.7 and see, I was a size 10 at 10-10.7 but think I'm suited to around 11 so thinking that if I get to the 10's and just maintain at 10 anything I'd be happy. I set my target as 11.7 as never thought I'd get to that and that seemed so low but now I'm nearly there it's weird. I was 15.10 at one point, never again!!!

An 11 lol! I'm exactly the same at the moment. I'm an 11 at 10 7. I'm a straight 10 at 10 2. If I could stay at 10 2 forever I'd be happy not to dip into the 9's. I'm obsessing though about getting there so my 5 lbs ups and downs are in the 9 12 to 10 3 range rather than 10 5 to 10 10 range.

I've just watched "dual dynamics - don't open the box" on YouTube.
OMG!! He was talking to me!
Go check it out and.......
DON'T OPEN THE BOX!

Anne xx

hey girls has anyone found it particuarly hard when its their time of the month? i feel like i need to eat the world, yet i havent caved in and been guzzling so much water i feel all sloshy lol xx

Yep, up the water and i found sticking to the shakes easier as the bars always made me hungrier.

Not me to be honest, I just get the proper grumps like my life's awful lol. Green tea, coffee with skimmed milk may help you. X

Total loss on cambridge - 3 stone 5lb :)

Oh yeah - the 20 oz coffees. 1 a day and then i used the cup to make vat loads of peppermint tea. I was never without a hot drink. I'd leave the teabag in it.

Making good progress this week. Sticking to 1200 calories inc. Two shakes a day and daily exercise. I've lost 1.5 lbs so far since Monday. Onwards and downwards!

Another 4lb gone this morning, that's 7lb in 2 days lol. Never lost that much ever!!! So that's over half of my holiday gain gone!!! Happy!!! Must have really been holding water!!!

Well done on your loss too kiwi :) what have you decided about the weekend?

Total loss on cambridge - 3 stone 5lb :)

Hello! I'm back :) Got back from honeymoon 2 weeks ago but haven't really been in the right headspace to start back on plan - funnily enough, because for the first time in years, I haven't wanted to binge once since I got back and have maintained the same weight for a whole 2 weeks, which is pretty major for me! So I didn't want to disrupt that thinking by going back on plan and letting myself slip back into a 2 binge days, 2 good days etc.

Anyway, I'm up to 189 (that's an 8lb gain over my three weeks wedding/honeymoon and no further gain since I got back so assume some of that is water). I want to spend whatever time it takes to get back to under 12 and a half stone (175) because 12st 8 is within a healthy BMI. From there I think I'll try to get rid of an extra 7lbs on step 2 and then move up step 3/4/5 relatively quickly while starting the gym and maintaining that way.

Let's hope day 1 goes well :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Congratulations on your wedding Jo and even bigger one on the fantastic maintenance while being away and now back, that's a huge achievement and it must be a relief to you to know you now have the tools to stay in control. ( I'm can only assume all the extra exercise has helped, nudge nudge, wink wink). Haha.
Bloody hell Liz, it's falling off you, the weight wasn't fat, it was obviously wine!
Kiwi, well done, it's moving and that's the main thing. Keep chipping away.
Me, I'm still gearing myself up for the return to dreaded day 1 tomorrow morning! I'm away with the girls 5weeks on Friday so it's got to be a bit of a push.

Anne xx

8 lb gain is great for 3 weeks of wedding/honeymoon etc. Best of luck for getting it off again. I put that on two weeks ago when I was home for someone else's wedding lol!

Liz - thats a brilliant loss over two days. Good for you! Re. the weekend, I'm thinking of low carbing. Bacon and eggs with coffee instead of a full fry for breakfast, easy on the cream teas and whippy cones throughout the day and steak and salad for evening meals with no starter or dessert and having wine or clear spirits only - more damage limitation that dietary control!

Anne - in 5 weeks on SS you could lose 20 lbs if you put the head down and don't cheat! **Don't open the box!!!!!!** Drink sparkling water when you're out and bring your shakes with you. I used to bring my tetra to restaurants. Had no shame at all in this regard. Being thinner was more important to me than keeping my mates happy. You just have to keep reminding them it's all short term.

Hello! I'm back :) Got back from honeymoon 2 weeks ago but haven't really been in the right headspace to start back on plan - funnily enough, because for the first time in years, I haven't wanted to binge once since I got back and have maintained the same weight for a whole 2 weeks, which is pretty major for me! So I didn't want to disrupt that thinking by going back on plan and letting myself slip back into a 2 binge days, 2 good days etc.

Anyway, I'm up to 189 (that's an 8lb gain over my three weeks wedding/honeymoon and no further gain since I got back so assume some of that is water). I want to spend whatever time it takes to get back to under 12 and a half stone (175) because 12st 8 is within a healthy BMI. From there I think I'll try to get rid of an extra 7lbs on step 2 and then move up step 3/4/5 relatively quickly while starting the gym and maintaining that way.

Let's hope day 1 goes well :)

Congrats on your wedding hun, was it amazing? Yiu need to post a pic, bet you looked amazing :)

Only gaining 8lb is fab, I gained 13lb in just over a week lol. You'll have that off in no time. Good luck

Thanks for all the support lovely ladies! I was so relieved I didn't gain more as I felt sooo bloated while I was away with the heat, not enough water and lots of food!

At this point in the day I'd only ever have had a shake anyway but my tummy is so rumbly! It's like it knows what's in store for it ha - nothing!

I would suggest a 2 week challenge but our track records aren't great on that front and I don't want to jinx us all ;)

Well, I've got through today on plan, despite a dreadful day at work. Rest of the evening should be fine as no food in the house.

How are you all doing?

Back