100% on plan for two weeks from 18 June

Well done Jo :) I'm on day 3 of my restart, had 9 days holiday. I'm up for a 2 week challenge. Was today your first day back at work?

Total loss on cambridge - 3 stone 5lb :)

Well done Jo :) I'm on day 3 of my restart, had 9 days holiday. I'm up for a 2 week challenge. Was today your first day back at work?

Hoping I stick to it! No, got back on the 11th and first day back at work was the 13th so been back a while. How are you getting on? Current stats and plan?!

Before my hols I was 11.10, 3lb away from goal!!!! Hoping to have my holiday gain and that last 3lb off in 2 weeks. Still no carbs, high protein. Been doing loads of exercise!! Might lower my target though, want to get to 11.7 first and see how I feel but think I'll go lower.

Where was your honeymoon? I've got 13 months until my wedding. X

I'm in but now starting on Friday. It's a purely unselfish act as one of my best friends is having man-twat problems so I've promised to come out for lunch and a good girlie talk.
Friday morning though - I'm there!!

Anne xx

I started on a friday too Anne and found it a great habit breaker as i couldn't use any of the stock excuses to break it that first weekend and then when the next weekend came i had one done already. I had to stick to SS though the first few weeks to really get comfortable in the programme before moving to SS +.

Before my hols I was 11.10, 3lb away from goal!!!! Hoping to have my holiday gain and that last 3lb off in 2 weeks. Still no carbs, high protein. Been doing loads of exercise!! Might lower my target though, want to get to 11.7 first and see how I feel but think I'll go lower.

Where was your honeymoon? I've got 13 months until my wedding. X

That'll be off in no time at all! What would your BMI be at 11st 7?

The wedding was in New York and we spent the honeymoon driving around California, it was amazing :) Have you made any plans for yours?

Well Friday gives me exactly five weeks till I go away. Got loads of things to get through in sept including a wedding with overnight stay and my granddaughters 2nd birthday so it's going to be a tough one but really going to try my best. If I can just crack that first week I'll be fine.

Anne xx

It's currently 25.7 will be 25.2 that's what this site shows although the doc done it the other week and said I was under 25 and fine. Confused lol.

Wow - sounds amazing. Yes booked it all, 10 nights in Cyprus. Getting married on 09/10 next year on the beach. Not to sure on honeymoon, we have some family in Australia so maybe there x

It's currently 25.7 will be 25.2 that's what this site shows although the doc done it the other week and said I was under 25 and fine. Confused lol.

Wow - sounds amazing. Yes booked it all, 10 nights in Cyprus. Getting married on 09/10 next year on the beach. Not to sure on honeymoon, we have some family in Australia so maybe there x

Hmmm that is strange. I went to the doctor when my BMI was about 33 and he very gently said I should perhaps lose a stone or so, so when I went back at 25 last year I expected it to be fine but he was quite firm with me I should try and lose another 7lbs to be comfortably healthy! Wasn't impressed with that!

Ohhhh that'll be so gorgeous! Will you keep it quite small?

Day 2 for me, hoping I stick it!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Yeah weird how they work it all out.

Yes quite small. About 15 coming.

Good luck today, I'm on day 4 of my restart and starving lol.

I had a serious bout of hunger before bed last night and no major reason for it as I ate a meal yesterday. Had to have a slice of ham to get me to bed!

Well 10 6 again for me this morning. No exercise yesterday because of work commitments and then no movement in the scales this morning. Coincidence, I think not!

I really really really want to be 10 5 tomorrow morning going on my weekend away as thats my goal weight but I don't think it's feasible as I won't get to the gym again today.

Yeah weird how they work it all out.

Yes quite small. About 15 coming.

Good luck today, I'm on day 4 of my restart and starving lol.

Mine was small, and I really liked that :) Ha day 4 is always hard! What plan are you on?

Mine was small, and I really liked that :) Ha day 4 is always hard! What plan are you on?

Kind of my own plan lol. Having a double protein shake for breakfast, chicken breast at lunch and then an atkins bar around 4 before I go for a run and then another around 8. Kind of like SS+ :)

What are you doing?

I had a serious bout of hunger before bed last night and no major reason for it as I ate a meal yesterday. Had to have a slice of ham to get me to bed!

Well 10 6 again for me this morning. No exercise yesterday because of work commitments and then no movement in the scales this morning. Coincidence, I think not!

I really really really want to be 10 5 tomorrow morning going on my weekend away as thats my goal weight but I don't think it's feasible as I won't get to the gym again today.

Good luck for the morning weigh Kiwi - when do you go away?

hey guys just checking in hope everyones doing well I haventcheated this week (yaaaaay,) but I know that on my weigh in on sat I wont have lost much as its totm !!!:( -bah ohwell atleast I havent cheated dont even feel hungry woo!! xxxx

Back