100% on plan for two weeks from 18 June

Just read the last few pages of this - you ladies make me so excited to get anywhere near those pesky but loved 10s!

Liz - you give me hope that even if I put loads on over my 2 week holiday at the end of September that it will come quickly back off haha!

Well as long as you stick to protein you should be away with it Anne!

How many days have you managed in a row in the last few months?

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Not many to be honest. About two - three weeks straight but I was on medication and I'm convinced that made a difference, I just wasn't seeing the losses I should and it made me disheartened to continue.
I'm now into day three and it's getting easier, keeping busy and I have a wedding to attend in two weeks so it's giving me an aim as I've ordered a dress (I don't do dresses!)
Hope you're all being good.

Anne xx

ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1409494512.255415.jpg

Anne xx

Well I've managed day 1, how was your day 2 Anne?

Liz, you must be so excited to be so close to goal!

Super excited Jo although not sure I'm ready to stop losing yet. May reduce my target.

Total loss on cambridge - 3 stone 5lb :)

Just read the last few pages of this - you ladies make me so excited to get anywhere near those pesky but loved 10s!

Liz - you give me hope that even if I put loads on over my 2 week holiday at the end of September that it will come quickly back off haha!

The important thing is to go back on as soon as your back, the minute I got home I was straight back into no carbs.

Super excited Jo although not sure I'm ready to stop losing yet. May reduce my target.

Well it makes sense to stay on plan for more losses if you're in the right headspace. What you thinking target wise?

I think I might be back in the right headspace.. but we'll see!

Ideally 10 anything but would be more than happy with the lower 11's as would give me something to play with.

How you finding it?

Ideally 10 anything but would be more than happy with the lower 11's as would give me something to play with.

How you finding it?

Sounds like a good plan :) Always good to have a buffer.

Well I'm on day 2 100% but I always find the weekends easier so tomorrow will be the test. I think I'm in the right frame of mind but so hard to tell.

Its such a frustrating plan in that in the right mindspace its almost easy but if not its impossible. And I think the headspace is totally subconscious..

Proud of you Anne. How's day 3 going? Everyone else seems to be having a good weekend too. Are we starting our own version of a 2 week challenge tomorrow?

A challenge would be good for me!

How's the weekend been kiwi?

Great unfortunately lol! It was like a holiday. However i didnt behave myself and I'm back on the wagon since the minute i got home. Heading to turkey in 5 weeks!!!!

Rest of the family had fillet steak with home made chips tonight. I had two slices of ham and a hard boiled egg. Haha. Go me.

Anne xx

Definitely go you Anne! Kiwi - great to be back on plan :)

Shall we check in tomorrow morning with start weights and check in each day with our 100% success?

I'm up for the challenge, just booked 10 days in Rhodes, have less than 6 weeks to go. I'm aiming for 5lb in 2 weeks.

Good luck all x

Well the damage is 3 lbs so not too bad in one sense but in another thats 1 lb a day and I didnt go mad to the degree as the others. Feck sake.

Back