100% on plan for two weeks from 18 June

I didn't want to go to the gym either this morning Liz so a run was never going to happen.I'm after having a burger and chips for lunch so the saintliness latest all of about 2 hours. My clothes are tight which is always the start of the path back. I'm having my inlaws for a big roast lunch tomorrow and then that's it. SS+ for a minimum of 2 weeks. I already have a 2 week supply of tetras. My resolution is to finish up at 9 7 so I'm going to lose a stone in 2015.

Happy New Year!

So the lady has been. I've gained so much weight it's embarrassing!!!! Not putting it on here as I feel ashamed!!! Day one today and so determined. Good luck everyone getting back on or starting x

Total loss - 3 stone 12lb :)

I put on so much more than I realised over Christmas and new year but it doesn't matter because it's temporary and we'll all have gotten rid of it in no time at all! Day one for me too! Good luck.

Totally, thanks for posting that. It's made me feel a bit better :)

Been for a run and just about to have my first shake.

Good luck for your re-start too hun. X

good luck girls sure all your xmas extras will be gone in a flash. guess this is the way it is gain a bit and get rid quick smart rather than allowing more to get added. im also removing my xmas packaging weight loss does seem to have a groung hog kind of feel to it:)
jenxx

1/2 stone on and heading away for the weekend. I've my Fitbit Charge and Aria hooked up though all ready for Monday.

Have a lovely weekend kiwi.

We can do this Jen :)

Day one done for me. 3 products and a chicken breast consumed. Struggled but got through it. Will be ok once past the first 10 days. Just have to remember that. Off to bed I think as feeling hungry and grumpy lol. X

Not sure how or why but after just one day I've lost 5lb. I thought I must have been holding water or bloat as my gain was way too high. That's given me a great boost though. Here's to day 2 :)

I think it was the drinking New Year's Eve that made me retain water. Hoping only 2 weeks and I'm back at my lowest.

How you getting on? X

Morning all,

So 3 days complete so now day 4. Another 4lb gone so 9lb gone in 3 days!!! Can not believe it, nice to know it wasn't all fat though and some was water/bloat. Plan was to do 4 weeks back on then a week each on steps 3&4 but at this rate I'll have to go up quicker. Not that I'm complaining lol.

Hope everyone else is ok. X

That's brilliant Liz! I'm finding it difficult to get back on the post Chrimbo wagon. Just call me Kiwi Five Bellies! Well Day 1 again for me. So far so good. 1 tetra shake and a coffee down and my walking shoes in my bag for lunchtime. I rolled over when my alarm went for the gym this morning. One step at a time! Fitbit is telling me I'm weighing in at 10 6.4 this morning so 1 lb down from Friday and 6 lbs to go to get back to my pre carnage weight. Not bad considering the weekend I put in food wise on our little mini break but it just means now that it's actual weight and not bloat at this stage. I've reset my target goal to 9 7 for 2015 so I've 13 lbs to go now. The house has been cleared of After Eights and I'm all out of white wine.

Haha - Kiwi five bellies :) I felt like that on Friday though and just a few days of being good again I feel so much better!! We can so do this!!! Eye on the prize. I have less than nine months until i fly out to Cyprus to get married!!! I have to keep slim and keep myself in check until then. This year is going to be so exciting!!!

I came down with a yucky cold, all sinus pain, headaches, coughing and aches so came off plan to have drugs, and large amounts of chicken soup!

So today is my new day one and it's going well!

Xxx

Not quite better yet but just feel so bloated and yucky I wanted to get back on plan. I am drinking plenty of water but I've already had all my products. Just trying to hold out. Thinking an early night is in order...

How are you all doing?

Back