100% on plan for two weeks from 18 June

:-( oh no. Must be tough but so rewarding at the same time. It's lovely sunshine here in essex, where are you? Xxx

Total loss - 3 stone 12lb :)

:-( oh no. Must be tough but so rewarding at the same time. It's lovely sunshine here in essex, where are you? Xxx Total loss - 3 stone 12lb :)

I'm in South East London/Kent. Home now so not out for too long! Two showers and now off to the shop to buy some milk for a cuppa!

Xxx

Monday morning weigh in. 143.25 Down 0.5 lbs on last Monday morning but up 1.5 lbs on Friday. Not too bad I suppose.

That's pretty good kiwi after you had a brilliant time on Saturday!

Today is a fast day for me, my first so fingers crossed it goes ok! I've got plenty to do to distract me so I figure I should be ok!

Hope you all have good Monday's!

Xxx

That's good kiwi - your cocktails looked lovely :)

Tigg - good luck with your fast day!!

The 2lb I'd lost yesterday after my run has stayed off which is good :) Just means I need to run half a marathon a week to have a good loss lol. I'm armed with my nuts, yogurt and berries today, no pineapple!! Fingers crossed for another lb come Saturdays weigh in!!.

Hope you all have a nice day xx

Morning Lovelies,

Sounds like you had a fab run at the weekend Liz, and even better that those pesky lbs have stayed off.

xx

Morning all. Delighted Liz for you that those 2 pesky lbs have stayed off. Best of luck today Tigg. I'm back to saintliness this morning. Have had porridge and now I'm drinking a litre of cold green tea. I'm sure it's good for me but it tastes like fish.

Thanks all - fingers crossed this is it now and it will all melt away :)

Doing 10km tonight - going to do the leg thing again Tigg. They will have people offering massages this weekend after the 10 mile I'm doing on Sunday so going to pay to have one. x

Be warned massaged on tired tense muscle is a bit ouchy but after you'll get better quicker so worth it!

I've had a porridge and soup so far today so on track for a saintly fast day!

Xxx

Having a good day so I signed up for a super sprint triathlon. It's the one I was supposed to do two years ago but had to pull out due to a car crash. That's when my weight spiked and I had to do something about it. Now thanks to Cambridge and hard work (a lot of massage and rehab too) I can enter it again and enjoy it!

Xxx

Yay Tigg :) What is that? When is it? How many cals do you have today? is it 5:2? xx

It's in July on the 12th. It's at Eton Dorney where they had the Olympic rowing. So I have a mud run in May, then the tri in July and then the great north run in September. I applied (but was turned down yet again) for rideLondon 100 but there'll always be next year.

On a fast day for women you stay under 500kcals. Pretty easy to do with Cambridge products. So basically on two non consecutive days I have three products and the rest just eat sensibly.

Xxx

Surprise of all surprises I've had a really good day today. I'm out of Cambridge products so I had porridge for breakfast and lunch (not something I'll be doing every day but it might be good afternoon the weekend I put in). I got a quick 30 minutes in the gym at lunchtime so I did 12 minutes running at 8.5km p/h, 8 minutes kettle bells and 10 minutes on the rowing machine. Presume I burned 200-250 cals so better than nothing. Anyway onwards and downwards ladies. Really would love to get into running. it's one of my nemesis' though.

Confessions of a serial weigher. i checked how porridge and green tea day was going when i got home and I'm 1.5 lbs lighter than when I left the house this morning. That cant be right.

Confessions of a serial weigher. i checked how porridge and green tea day was going when i got home and I'm 1.5 lbs lighter than when I left the house this morning. That cant be right.

Maybe they're magic. Market it as a new miracle diet 'Kiwi's porridge and green diet'. Make a fortune!

Xxx

No one would stick it for more than a day lol! Back to normal eating tomorrow. I might stick with the green tea though for a while (even if it does taste like fish).

Back