100 sit ups a day challenge??

Yeah, now I completed my 100. I think I will feel it tomorrow :).

Hello!
I'd love to give this a go... Haven't been doing any exercise of any kind for the last couple of weeks - cross trainer is staring reproachfully at me from the corner of the room as I type!!

Toning up flabby tum will work wonders for my self-confidence (I hope!!).

Did you want to record it on here when target is reached every day?

Mrs J x

Hi, Mrs J..

Yes, if you can pls record it on here each day or next morning. We'll add our names as it goes along and it'll be an inspiration to do more if we can't achieve the 100 straight away. xx

Sorry to be thick, but by sit-ups do you mean crunches?
100 would be awesome - i usually go for around 50 at the gym - and certainly not every day :)
So for this challenge, are we doing them every day?
Also, since Ive never been part of a challenge group - do we come here and log our daily work?
I would love to join! :D

Quick note for Izzycat - I am the absolute same as you: always bum and hips girl and with these extra lbs ive gained last few months I now have a tummy that I never used to! Best workout for the stubborn lower tum fat are leg lifts.
So lie on your back (with some support under your lower back if you have a weak back) and with your legs together and straight out, lift them very gently until you feel it in your core. Slowly lower without letting them hit the floor, and repeat.

HTH!

Thanks for that Binibikini, We'll all record out challenges at the end of the day or next morning if at all poss. x

Hey this is fantastic..

So far we have in our 100 sit up challenge:

Izzycat
Sparkles
Claira
Asa
Sunshine Singer
Alexmummy
Curlywirly
Emmapetty
Eternalflame

There's going to be a few tummy's tightening up and here's to seeing my abs again without bending down, lol..:wee:

If anyone else would like to join this challenge, pls cut and paste and add your name and your daily challenge.

Good luck everyone. xx

Hey this is fantastic..

So far we have in our 100 sit up challenge:

Izzycat
Sparkles
Claira
Asa
Sunshine Singer
Alexmummy
Curlywirly
Emmapetty
Eternalflame

Umm.. you forgot me :chores016:

Izzycat
Sparkles
Claira
Asa - Mon (100)
Sunshine Singer
Alexmummy - Mon (50)
Curlywirly
Emmapetty
Eternalflame
Binibikini

Hi guys,

I'm so sorry for my very short post earlier. Time ran away from me and my first student was at the door, had to rush off :)

I'm really up for this challenge. 100 seems a heck of a lot if you're doing them properly tho. So I'll see how I go but to start with I'll aim for 40 every morning. I am going to start this from tomorow. Yay, thanks for this. Great idea to log in too and say we've done them.

Lets get FAB AB'S wooooo hooooooo
:character00116::talk017:

I did mine in front of Eastenders.. I can't do the full sit ups either with my back, but do crunches instead and do them in sets of 20.. 100 goes quick that way.

Izzycat
Sparkles
Claira
Asa - Mon (100)
Sunshine Singer
Alexmummy - Mon (50)
Curlywirly
Emmapetty
Eternalflame Mon (100)
Binibikini
Mrs Justin Mon (100)

sunshine Singer, thats fine, its the aim to do as many as you can, if you can only do 10 to start, then aim to do 11 the next day and so on.. xx

Nikki, I also do them 20 at the time. I did 20 straight ones, then 20 to one side, and 20 to the other side, then 20 with my legs straight up, and then 20 straight ones again. With a little bit of pause in between:D.

I used to go to an aerobic class regularly, but haven't been in three weeks, this is a great beginning for the toning exercise I have been talking about doing for a long time now :D.

Ive just bought an Ab King Pro to do sits ups, its murder so will be good to put it to good use with a challenge, so im up for a 100 a day xxx count me in:)

Ive just bought an Ab King Pro to do sits ups, its murder so will be good to put it to good use with a challenge, so im up for a 100 a day xxx count me in:)

Have not heard of that one, lol.. let me know how you get on. I had 3 c sections when I had my kids (last 1, 16 yrs ago) and did start to pull the muscles back in when I was committed to exercising, so this will get that back on track too. Have added you witchy. xx

Izzycat
Sparkles
Claira
Asa - Mon (100)
Sunshine Singer
Alexmummy - Mon (50)
Curlywirly
Emmapetty
Eternalflame Mon (100)
Binibikini
Mrs Justin Mon (100)
Witchy

Thank you :) Well I thought I'd have a go and see how unfit I am (haha) and I've managed 50 and sore now, so I'll leave it there for today, I have weigh in tonight, so I won't drink loads now either, but now this thread is up, I am definately going to keep going, and my personal target will be to up it each day and to be doing 100 confidently by the end of June - but hopefully a fair bit before then! I just seem to have no tummy muscles at all at the moment, just skin... xx

You look absolutely fantastic! How old is your son? He's a little cutie. My daughter has just turned one last week. My stomach muscles have taken a leave of absence since she was born. Caesarean hasn't helped! Going to give the sit ups a go as I really need to tone up. Want to get back to horse riding but need some core stability first...

gonna start tomorrow, as i am now off to bed, spent the weekend camping and the lack of sleep has caught up with me!!

well done everyone that managed some today!

You look absolutely fantastic! How old is your son? He's a little cutie. My daughter has just turned one last week. My stomach muscles have taken a leave of absence since she was born. Caesarean hasn't helped! Going to give the sit ups a go as I really need to tone up. Want to get back to horse riding but need some core stability first...

I had 3 caesaren's and they are a sod to get your muscles back.. Mine were all on same scar, so won't go back totally, but.. they did start to when i was committed, just need to keep it up and it will be nice to be able to hold them in and doesn't look like a jelly, lol. x

Izzycat
Sparkles
Claira - Mon (100)
Asa - Mon (100)
Sunshine Singer
Alexmummy - Mon (50)
Curlywirly
Emmapetty
Eternalflame Mon (100)
Binibikini
Mrs Justin Mon (100)
Witchy

Only yesterday I came across this site, twohundredsitups.com. I can't do many at the moment but I hope to follow this program and improve. I'll pop back once I can manage 100.

Back