100 sit ups a day challenge??

I had 3 caesaren's and they are a sod to get your muscles back.. Mine were all on same scar, so won't go back totally, but.. they did start to when i was committed, just need to keep it up and it will be nice to be able to hold them in and doesn't look like a jelly, lol. x

Right Nikki - that's the kick up the bum I need to succeed at this. 100 sit ups starting tomorrow... too late to start now. Might need to do 10 lots of 10...

Hi, Please count me in too - not sure I will manage 100 to start with but will definately give it my best shot - definately what I need after having big baby plus its not just about losing the weight is it I want to have nice toned body for when I'm slinking about on beach in size 10 bikini. (cant wait!!!!!)

Morning guys and gals..

We managed between us yesterday 500 sit ups. Lets double that today. I can certainly feel it in my abs this morning when I woke up. Looking forward to a tighter tumm :) xx

Izzycat
Sparkles
Claira - Mon (100)
Asa - Mon (100)
Sunshine Singer
Alexmummy - Mon (50)
Curlywirly
Emmapetty
Eternalflame Mon (100)
Binibikini
Mrs Justin Mon (100)
Witchy
Tinkerbella
shopaholic

Happy sit-upping CD's. Enjoy your day. xxx

Last edited:
st did 20 situps but my little boy thought it was a game and jumped all over me, so will have to sqeeze the rest in when hes not looking lol xxx

Morning everyone,

What a gorgeous sunny day again. I'm having a sneaky few mins in the garden before heading off to work.

I logged on, saw the thread which reminded me to do my sit ups. So I've now done them, 40 as I said. Wooooooo hoooooooo....ouch! :)

I thank you all later for the sore ab's..... just kidding. Brilliant idea.

Havea wonderful day whatever you're doing with it and stay focused.

Big hugs xxx

Izzycat
Sparkles
Claira - Mon (100)
Asa - Mon (100)
Sunshine Singer
Alexmummy - Mon (50)
Curlywirly
Emmapetty
Eternalflame Mon (100)
Binibikini (100) Monday
Mrs Justin Mon (100)
Witchy
Tinkerbella
shopaholic

I'll gladly join this though can't start for a couple of days (and def won't be able to do 100 but will aim to increase) - got a chest infection at the moment so not feeling at my best and my breathing isn't the best.

I'll be back .....

Izzycat
Sparkles
Claira - Mon (100)
Asa - Mon (100)
Sunshine Singer Tues 40:D
Alexmummy - Mon (50)
Curlywirly
Emmapetty
Eternalflame Mon (100)
Binibikini (100) Monday
Mrs Justin Mon (100)
Witchy
Tinkerbella
shopaholic

Just think, flatter tumms coming to a town near you!! We have done well - 550 for yesterday and Sunshine Singer has done hers already:

Izzycat
Sparkles
Claira - Mon (100)
Asa - Mon (100)
Alexmummy - Mon (50)
Curlywirly
Emmapetty
Eternalflame Mon (100)
Binibikini (100) Monday
Mrs Justin Mon (100)
Witchy
Tinkerbella
shopaholic
x-Katie-x

Katie, I have added your name anyway, so you can begin when you feel able to. I'll do mine this eve and will post then. xx

Well done everyone! Kept looking at floor today, thinking should do, could do, better do it! lol Managed the 100 today! Yey :)

Izzycat
Sparkles
Claira - Mon (100)
Asa - Mon (100)
Alexmummy - Mon (50) Tues (100)
Curlywirly
Emmapetty
Eternalflame Mon (100)
Binibikini (100) Monday
Mrs Justin Mon (100)
Witchy
Tinkerbella
shopaholic
x-Katie-x

Hey guyz... Ive just came across this today and must say what a fab idea. I know uv started already, but can i join too???? Pretty Please :) I will do mine tonight and then from tomorrow split them in 2 lots of 50, morn n eve.

Yey!!!! I did it! 100! well, 40 stomach crunches and 60 sit ups, did them on the trampoline this afternoon while my daughter watched in fascination, lol :D:D:D:D:D:D

Izzycat
Sparkles
Claira - Mon (100)
Asa - Mon (100)
Curlywirly
Emmapetty
Eternalflame Mon (100)
Binibikini (100) Monday
Mrs Justin Mon (100)
Witchy
Tinkerbella
shopaholic - Tues (100)
x-Katie-x

AlexMummy... your before and after pics look fab. You look lovely. Well done on your journey so far.. :) xx

Hi! I just finished my 100 for today, but I was a little bit sore from yesterday, so it was a little bit painful :D.

Izzycat
Sparkles
Claira - Mon (100)
Asa - Mon (100) Tues (100)
Curlywirly
Emmapetty
Eternalflame Mon (100)
Binibikini (100) Monday
Mrs Justin Mon (100)
Witchy
Tinkerbella
shopaholic - Tues (100)
x-Katie-x

Do we plan to keep adding day and number from every day after our names? It might be a lot after a while :).

Back