100% SWers - 1 day at a time :)

Yes 6/6 did pay off woohooo lost 1.5lbs tonight, not bad :)

OMG im having nothing like a 100% day this week :( I dont know what the hell is wrong with me

1/1 for me today. Win! I am really happy with today's food :D

Stick with it folks xx

Joining in with you today, gonna dig out my books and go back to basics checking HEs and syns. On nightshift tonight so it'll be a long day.

Well Monday thro Thursday have all been 100% days for me so 4/4
I usually find weekends hardest and that includes today as DH is home from 1pm so we always have that extra half day

started today well - now all I have to do is stick with it :):)

I'm joining in this 100% thread, but as I pretty much always do 100%, I'm now doing 110% as a couple of pounds have crept on since getting to target in June.

So to give it 110% I'm upping my Red days and having more Superfree meals this week. Today has been all Superfree so far, then I'll have a 3rd 'normal' meal tonight. Gonna go Green and have vege balls in a pasta sauce. But to be extra good, I'm only gonna have 100g pasta and fill up on the sauce instead, with all those superfree ingredients.

First time I went to class on Thursday,a fter trying to follow it at home. I have had 3 days at 100%. Well actually, am I lying. Saturday I ahd 18.5 syns, but only 2.5 yesterday. CAn you average 2 days like that? I think it's 100% Hopefully after another 4 days at 100% the scales will agree!!

Lynda

Well I have had my first week at 100% and that is first week on the plan :) and I have been 100% today too :)

I NEED to be 100% this week . . weigh in tomorrow and out of the 7 days on plan I think I managed 2 100% days :sigh: so needless to say Im hardly expecting a loss ~ to stay the same would be nothing short of a miracle :(

I've been following the green days religiously, eating more than ever, and also throwing in lots of Wii fit and cycling too. I'm sure the weight loss will slow down and/or stop sooner or later but so far so good!!

This is such a good thread I have been 100% for the last three weeks since joining and even though disapointed by my loss last week , I looked at the bigger picture and carried on..
PS. Can anyone tell me how you get your slimming worlds stickers on the bottom of your posts? ta

This is such a good thread I have been 100% for the last three weeks since joining and even though disapointed by my loss last week , I looked at the bigger picture and carried on..
PS. Can anyone tell me how you get your slimming worlds stickers on the bottom of your posts? ta

Just cope and paste the ones you want from someone else's profile that what i did lol.

I have been 100% since thursday and going well woop woop

100% for last 2 days, which is good for me cos im normally crap at weekend and have had alot of temptation thrown in my face. dp is sat next to me eating his way through a selection box, we had a party last night with pizza etc for everyone else and we had put tea tonight but i just had a spud with beans! finding things tough lately but really trying to get back into it this week and try new things as im in a bit of an EE rut.

Back