100% SWers - 1 day at a time :)

I've been on Slimming World 15 days now, and 100% every one of them.

This is the first diet I have done (and believe me I have done more than a few!!) where I am finding it easier to stick to it than not :)

I have had a 100% week, and I am hoping to lose tomorrow as I STS last week, so fingers crossed for tomorrow.

This is going to be my 100% week! I've been faffing around too much and not counting my syns properly, so will be doing it properly and hopefully get a better weight loss next WI. :)

What do you class as 100%?

I'm not finding this diet easy. Life's been a bit tough recently and is set to stay that way for a while due to lack of work and a change in home life.

I so need some support right now.

:sigh:

:break_diet:I really need the support of you all please.I have been kidding myself that i'm sticking to plan. When infact, I 've eaten far too many syns,not enough free foods.Starting tomoz, I will be 100 % on plan !

Hey Wendy in Wales - how's it going! Manage to get through 100% today? I'm from Caerphilly - on 3rd day 100%. Feels really good but I'm getting a little hungry here and there but only for chocolate. It is by the hardest thing I'm finding, to be without.

Hi Liannioso, yep i've managed 100% today. Forgotten how easy it is to feel full without eating junk!!How have you done today?Must do it again 2moz, w.i. night, hoping to have weight loss.Will let u know how i get on.

Well done Sarah.

Mine's a humble 4/4 = 100%

I need some help for Saturday. I have a tutorial, which involves getting up at 5.30, travelling on a train from 6.30 to 9.30, a tutorial for 2 hours, then a train from 1.45 to 4.45.

What can I do about Food Optimising? I know I can take plenty of fruit, but what about actual food?

You do what everyone who goes to work and stays on plan does. Plan what you're going to eat and take food with you so you're not caught on the hop and tempted by the buffet car on the train or the McD at the station.

Pack a picnic and take it with you. Not just fruit but yoghurt, cereal bars, SW quiche, soup/chilli/curry/stew in a flask, pasta/rice/cous cous salad. Whatever you fancy really. Do a search on "lunch" for ideas of what to take.

Thank you. I decided to take cereal bars, fruit and get a Subway salad. I can choose what goes into it that way. I'm going for plain ham, and will have sauce, but within my syns.

5/5 100% so far. And today will not foil me =]

Right, I'm on this bandwagon! I am 100% today and loving it! All green and all good. Roll on tomorrow!

Back