100% SWers - 1 day at a time :)

Day 6 of 100%

Alibalibee you look amazing...

Boy have I been struggling - I have managed 100% today but I am struggling...any tips?

Last edited:
2 days at 100%. This feels good!

I love this idea! Reading all your messages is so inspiring! I'm fairly new to this posting threads thing, but I like it!JestersTear you've done so well, I'm so jealous of all your SW star awards (I've not figured how to do that yet! It took me all my time to do my ticker!!)!! Well done everyone! We're not alone on this!!xx

I've now completed one week of 100% days :D Last night though, after WI, it was really hard not to go into say the fish and chip shop, much harder than I thought it would be:argh: :rolleyes: :eek: And I'm really surprised at that. In my weight journey so far, I've not *rewarded* any weight loss with food, so I don't know where those horrible head thoughts came from last night :( I am pleased to say though, that I drove on by the fish and chip shop, came home and had the meal that I had planned to have, and had the syns that I had planned to have :happy036:

what a brilliant thread. i am afraid that i cant add to it yet but i will tomorrow, promise xx

and might i add alibalibee you look fantastic.

Day 3 for me!

Back on track after too much wine on Sunday! Bring on day 2/2 @ 100%.

Here goes then.

Day 1 at 100%. But the days isn't over and there's half a bottle of wine in the fridge. I feel stressed with hyper kids from too many trickor treating sweets, but I must resist!

Lynda

2 days 100%.This week I will complete the week 100%( have not managed it recently,as not been focused but have now set myself a new goal.

Back