10st10lbs' Diary - been away for far too long!

Haven't caught up with your diary yet...did you get the job??
I'm so busy these days between guests coming, work and have another person with us at home (if we weren't enough) that I'm just totally off track. Give me some tips to jump back on track!!!

Meli said:
Haven't caught up with your diary yet...did you get the job??
I'm so busy these days between guests coming, work and have another person with us at home (if we weren't enough) that I'm just totally off track. Give me some tips to jump back on track!!!

Hey, haven't had a call back from them yet- apparently one of the managers messed up the recruitment process so there's a longer wait time before call backs... I did give them a ring yesterday but no info :( maybe I just didn't get it!

Some tips to get back on track... Ermmm...! Have a look at some old pics of yourself that you've shoved in the back of a drawer somewhere... Pull out some of your biggest sized clothes... Read through your first few posts in your old food diary and remind yourself how motivated you were back then! xxx

Sent from my iPod touch using MiniMins

Friday 11/03 - Extra Easy
30 Day Shred - Day 1, Level 1

Breakfast
- Boiled egg with baked beans
- Banana

Got some more soup on, this time we have leeks, onion, cabbage, kidney beans, chicken stock, salt, and once all that is whizzed up, I am going to add grated carrot and a tin of baked beans in tomato sauce!

- Tangerine

Lunch
- Homemade soup with broccoli
- Quorn peppered steak and sausage with jacket potato and baked beans

Did Shred, my arms are hurting the most... :(

- Black coffee with sweetener
- Chocolate and mint nougat bar (4 syns)

Dinner
- Homemade soup

- Tea with skimmed milk (HExA) and 2 Alpen light bars (HExB)

Total syns: 4 syns

Last edited:
Hi hi hi!

Firstly - HAPPY FRIDAAAYY! It's the weekend, how many shops are you a size 8 in now slinky? ha ha HA!

Good Luck with the job - hope you get a call soon, so you can buy lots of new size 8 work clothes, yeah?

HOPEFULY I will be buying some size 18 work trousers in the near future. Nowhere near your booty efforts, but here's hoping!

Food looks good (although, EVERYONE seems to eat better food than me, even though we're all on the same plan) and your diary sooo makes me want to trust EE (but I can't - oh woe, for every time I *try* I have a gain!)

Anyway, I'm doing mostly red days this week, although think I shall throw a few green in for good measure.
Talking of measurements, did you take yours for 30DayShred? I did (and pics - although yergh they are staying in the back pockets of my hard drive forevr more!)

I've been to the gym this morning, and plan to do some wii (biggest loser) tonight.
Soup sounds lush btw, have a nice lunch :D

Good luck for today, and the weekend ahead!! xx

Tennytiny.com/eeeeeeee!

I am really pleased with my Friday night consisting of running 2 miles at intervals of 5kcal walking, 10kcal running, 7kcal walking, 15kcal running, then went kinda fast somewhere in the middle, then slow for a bit again, but did my first mile in 12 mins and was finished in under 27 mins, knackered! Also 90 situps, I could hear Jillian egging me on!

Saturday 12/03 - Extra Easy
30 Day Shred - Day 2, Level 1

Breakfast
- Frylighted egg and onion with 2 small slices wholemeal toast (HExB)
- Banana
- Tea with 50ml skimmed milk (1/7 HExA)

I started Shredding today, I can definitely feel the burn in my arms and upper chest... Had to stop at the beginning of the second circuit and take my brother out, so just mustering up the strength to re-start and get it out of the way. Does anyone know if you're meant to re-do the whole thing if you stop in the middle, or if you can carry on from where you left off? I'd rather do it from the beginning again, so I can warm my muscles up properly... Can't do me any more harm than the pain I'm already in, right?

- WW carrot cake slice (4 syns)

Lunch
- Homemade soup with Quorn chicken
- Cucumber

- Apple, pear, tangerine

Dinner
- Homemade soup with Quorn chicken and green beans

- Tea with 300ml skimmed milk (6/7 HExA)
- Broken Turkish Delight biscuit (3.5 syns) with Activia FF pineapple yoghurt and Onken FF vanilla yoghurt

Much prefer the strawberry yoghurt... Ah well. 40 sit ups, that's all I can handle today, don't know how I'm gonna wash my hair tomorrow :(

Total syns: 7.5 syns

Last edited:
10st10lbs said:
I am really pleased with my Friday night consisting of running 2 miles at intervals of 5kcal walking, 10kcal running, 7kcal walking, 15kcal running, then went kinda fast somewhere in the middle, then slow for a bit again, but did my first mile in 12 mins and was finished in under 27 mins, knackered! Also 90 situps, I could hear Jillian egging me on!

Oh my goodness! Get you!! Wowwwwwww!!! xx

10st10lbs said:
Heheheeeeeeee! I had a right giggle at that!

Ahahahahaha mrs size 8 in every shop!!!

10st10lbs said:
Spoke too soon about getting my Shred Day 2 out of the way :( Visitors at the door :( EDIT: day 2 complete with a few interruptions from family :( I'm finding it really quite hard now..

Whooo get you! Absolutely impressed! You're fab!!' X

Sunday 13/03 - Extra Easy
30 Day Shred - Day 3, Level 1

Breakfast
- Omelette with 14g cheese (1/2 HExA), onion, coriander, salt, cumin seeds and red chilli powder
- Grapes, tangerine

Did my Shred quite early, finding it hard to do the stretches right at the beginning because my arms are so sore... I was struggling to press the soap dispenser before :(

- Banana

Late lunch
- Nando's - mixed olives (3 syns), quarter chicken, skin removed, with mixed leaf salad and sauces (2 syns)
- Seven hundred thousand gallons of water

- Tea with skimmed milk (rest of HExA) and 2 Alpen light bars (HExB)

Total syns: 5 syns

You're gonna blast it right off this week!!

Ela ine said:
You're gonna blast it right off this week!!

3lbs off :) really pleased with that, I'm 3lbs away from my target and actually starting to like what I see when I catch my reflection in shop windows... Treated myself to some stuff from La Senza ;) and had to go buy my first ever belt in size small, eeeeeeeeeek! My size ten River Island jeans only stay up if I wear a pair of leggings underneath, lol! I'm only fastening it on the first hole, but still!! :D I feel like texting the whole world as I'm sure Aisha and Meli know :p but not got any texts left till tomorrow unfortunately, when my new balance kicks in... Still gotta do Shred Day 4 and try to get back on track with my situps... Someone remind me if I haven't updated here by 7pm!!!

xxx

3lbs off :) really pleased with that, I'm 3lbs away from my target and actually starting to like what I see when I catch my reflection in shop windows... Treated myself to some stuff from La Senza ;) and had to go buy my first ever belt in size small, eeeeeeeeeek! My size ten River Island jeans only stay up if I wear a pair of leggings underneath, lol! I'm only fastening it on the first hole, but still!! :D I feel like texting the whole world as I'm sure Aisha and Meli know :p but not got any texts left till tomorrow unfortunately, when my new balance kicks in... Still gotta do Shred Day 4 and try to get back on track with my situps... Someone remind me if I haven't updated here by 7pm!!!

xxx

Whooop whooop!! :bunnydance::bunnydance:

Don't worry about the text hunny but what do you think of my syn situation I text you about? I don't mind you replying on my diary....mwahs!

Ps change your stats....you're 8st 7lb now! ;)

3lbs, well bloomin done, see it is paying off!! AND!!! You're motivating me to actually stop at that gym thing that I drive past on the way home.... EEK!!!

You're a star, keep it up! You'll soon get past the sore arms I think :)x

Oh my gosh so proud! Skinnie minnie!!!!! So pleased for you Hun and no wonder you got three lbs off - run run run!! x

Tuesday 15/03 - Extra Easy
30 Day Shred - Day 5, Level 1

Tummy ache today :(

Breakfast
- Banana

- Diet Cherry Coke

Late lunch
- Homemade soup (leeks, onions, kidney beans, cabbage, chicken stock and salt, blended, plus a tin of baked beans in tomato sauce, Quorn chicken and green beans!)

Shred day 5 done, and I did all of everything! No skimping or compromising anywhere, she's promised me results so she gotta deliver!

Dinner
- Final bowl of homemade soup :(
- Tangerine

2 miles done, 24:39

- 2 chocolate Weetabix (HExB + 2 syns) with 250ml skimmed milk (5/7 HExA)

Total syns: 2 syns

Last edited:
Back