10st10lbs' Diary - been away for far too long!

Hiya bud

Hope that you are having a good day - I've got another headache but I think it is more stress related than anything else - had a bad morning ...

Laters

T
x

Hey, day is okay I guess. Hope you feel better soon. x

Im sorry to hear you gained 1lb :( Do you know what it could be down to?

I bet if you stick at it it will show at the scales next week.

Oh, I didn't realised it 'helped'... might have to get me some of that too!

Friday 16/07 - Extra Easy

Breakfast
- Banana
- Alpen Light bar (1/2 HExB)
- 200ml skimmed milk (4/7 HExA)
- Water

Snack
- Grapes
- Water

Lunch
- Boneless chicken bites in spaghetti hoops
- 1 EL LC triange (1 syn) mixed in cucumber, carrot and lettuce salad
- Robinson's NAS squash

Snack
- 2 Mikado (1 syn)
- 1 chocolate digestive biscuit (4 syns)
- Coffee with 150ml skimmed milk (3/7 HExA)

Walked 3.2km. Haven't had enough water today, don't want to have a repeat of yesterday when I drank 2L in bed watching Accidentally on Purpose and How I Met Your Mother, then had to get up to pee 4 times during the first hour of Romeo & Juliet. Will fill up my bottle and gulp while making dinner.

Dinner
- Chopped tinned tomatoes with broccoli, kidney beans, peppers and chicken stirred into plain boiled rice
- Cucumber, carrot and lettuce salad
- Water

Drank 600ml water while cooking, forgot to fill up bottle.

Snack
- Scan bran (1 syn) with 1 tsp chocolate spread (1.5 syns)
- Alpen Light bar (1/2 HExB)
- 2 finger Kit Kat (5.5 syns)

Total syns: 1 + 1 + 4 + 1 + 1.5 + 5.5 = 14 syns

Last edited:
Oh, I didn't realised it 'helped'... might have to get me some of that too!

If you drink a glass of water then eat 2 SB, you feel like you've eaten the world! It's really filling and helps you go! However, it does taste pretty crappy - no pun intended :p - so load it up with soft cheese or something. I felt like having some with Nutella this morning... Maybe tonight though ;) instead of my Kit Kat that I was saving...

1 slice = 1 syn or 5 slice = 1 HExB.

Enjoy! x

EDIT: Quite alright with some choc spread, but the syns of the stuff are so high... Just managed to cover one SB slice with 1 tsp Nutella! It was nicer than when I had it with soft cheese! x

Last edited:
Saturday 17/06 - Extra Easy

Breakfast
- 1 Weetabix (1/2 HExB) crumbed into Raspberry & Cranberry Mullerlight yoghurt, topped with chopped banana - YUM! Must credit Alice for idea :) xxx

Really need to get serious about body magic again, had told myself to do abs workout DVD for 10 days straight until party, missed 2 consecutive days and don't even feel bad! Can't see myself being motivated to get up and do it today either, and definitely won't be getting any walking done this weekend. Sceptical about jogging on Wii Fit too - will have to join another challenge next time.

Lunch
- Chopped tinned tomatoes with broccoli, kidney beans, peppers and chicken stirred into plain boiled rice
- Cucumber, carrot and lettuce salad
- Water

Snack
- Watermelon and strawberries
- 2 Mikado (1 syn)
- 2.5 Scan Bran (1/2 HExB) with 41g RF cheese (HExA)
- 1 EL LC triangle (1 syn)
- Coffee with 175ml skimmed milk (3 syns)
- 1 chocolate digestive (4 syns)

OK so I got extremely hungry and went into crazy lady snacky mode - not felt that way for a long time, stood there opening cupboards and the fridge like food was going out of fashion. Glad with the choices I made though, it could have been worse.

Dinner
- Watermelon, strawberries and pear
- Water

Snack
- 5 Mikado (2.5 syns)

Total syns: 1 + 1 + 3 + 4 + 2.5 = 11.5 syns :)

Last edited:
Hello pretty lady! You have an avatar :D yay! Don't know what you were worried about!

Sorry you're losing motivation for the exercise..... do you think it's because you had a gain this week? I get like that too. But remember what you told me yesterday - it will make you feel better, particularly if Mother Nature is about to visit.... and it's only 10 minutes.... go on!

Glad you liked my breakfast ;) The raspberry and cranberry ML is my least fave to do it with for some reason... I find the toffee or vanilla work well :)

Last night's dinner looks delish!

Hello pretty lady! You have an avatar :D yay! Don't know what you were worried about!

Sorry you're losing motivation for the exercise..... do you think it's because you had a gain this week? I get like that too. But remember what you told me yesterday - it will make you feel better, particularly if Mother Nature is about to visit.... and it's only 10 minutes.... go on!

Glad you liked my breakfast ;) The raspberry and cranberry ML is my least fave to do it with for some reason... I find the toffee or vanilla work well :)

Last night's dinner looks delish!

For more information on what I was worried about, please refer to http://www.minimins.com/slimming-world-food-diaries/155656-alicepalices-food-diary.html#post2677678 :)

I think the lack of motivation is just because! The gain should be spurring me on to do more! But last week was a measly loss in my opinion, considering how well I thought I was doing during the week by having less syns and barely any meat. Definitely making up for the meat loss this week though! :p Oh ok, ok, I'll go and put the DVD on and tilt-tuck-tighten :eek:

R&C was the only one left in the fridge! Or so I thought - discovered a Vanilla later :( What is up with us this weekend?! I thought it was a bit too sweet, but it did make me feel good :D

Thanks babe :) Turned out a bit mushier than I'd have liked but it was nice :) Had it again for lunch today (and will prob be having it again for dinner, haha, made enough for the whole family but we all got into a debate about why police don't clean up horse poop and so didn't really feel like eating much!) but added more chicken BECAUSE I'M ON EXTRA EASY AND I CANNNNNNNN!!! Was a lot nicer with the chunks - the chicken I added yesterday all disintegrated so ruined it a teeny bit.

Off to my room with my too-high-up TV to work my tum xxx

EDIT: Didn't do any exercise. At all. :( What a fail day!

Last edited:
Sunday 18/07 - Extra Easy

Breakfast
- 1 Weetabix (1/2 HExB) crumbled into Raspberry & Cranberry Mullerlight yoghurt, topped with chopped banana
- 1/2 scrambled egg with a dash of milk (0.5 syn) and 8g RF cheese (1 syn)

Snack
- 1 Mikado (0.5 syn)

Lunch
- Marinaded chicken (1 syn), potato, cheese (HExA) and tomato bake
- 2 fajita wraps (6 syns) with seasoned chicken (1 syn), pepper, and onion filling
- Cucumber, lettuce and carrot salad with lemon juice

Will try not to eat any more syns today.

Snack
- 2 Mikado (1 syn)

Dinner
- Noodles with seasoned chicken (1 syn), pepper, and onion

Total syns: 0.5 + 1 + 0.5 + 1 + 6 + 1 + 1 + 1 = 12 syns

Not been the best of days, I think I will have to get back on Green days to have a bit more control over myself - at this rate I will be cleaning out every butcher in the city!

Last edited:
Monday 19/07 - Green

Breakfast
- 2 Weetabix (HExB1) crumbled into 1/2 Vanilla Mullerlight yoghurt, topped with chopped banana

Snack
- 1 Mikado (0.5 syn)
- Melon

Lunch
- SW chips with baked beans in tomato sauce

Snack
- 2 Mikado (1 syn) broken into 1/2 Vanilla Mullerlight yoghurt
- 2.5 Scan Bran (1/2 HExB2) with 20g RF cheese (1/2 HExA1)
- 2L water

Dinner
- Chapatti (2.5 syns) with lentil and bottle gourd curry (1 syn)
- Cucumber and onion
- Water

If anyone thinks bottle gourd (vegetable) has any syns, please let me know? I'm assuming it hasn't...

Snack
- Coffee with Cadbury's Highlights (1 syn)
- 175ml skimmed milk (1/2 HExA1)
- 2.5 Scan Bran (1/2 HExB2) with 2tsp nutella (3 syns)
- 3 Mikado (1.5 syns)

Total syns: 0.5 + 1 + 2.5 + 1 + 1 + 3 = 10 syns

I think SB with nutella might just be my new fave snack... I discovered my last Kit Kat that I had been pining for all day was GONE. Someone ate it. From MY bag. On MY desk. In MY room. Leaving the wrapper in MY bin. And it definitely wasn't me.

Last edited:
Tuesday 20/07 - Green

Breakfast
- Omelette with 50ml skimmed milk (1/7 HExA), 8g RF cheese (1 syn) and baked beans in tomato sauce
- Watermelon
- Water

Lunch
- Baked beans in tomato sauce stirred into plain boiled rice with green beans and 1/2 oxo cube
- Robinson's NAS Squash

Snack
- Melon and banana
- 1/2 Fudge (3 syns)

Dinner
- Chapatti (2.5 syns) with meat gravy (3 syns)

Snack
- 2 Weetabix (HExB1) with 300ml skimmed milk (6/7 HExA)
- 20 cashew nuts (HExB2)
- 1/2 Fudge (3 syns)

Total syns: 1 + 3 + 2.5 + 3 + 3 = 12.5 syns

Last edited:
Wednesday 21/07 - Green

Breakfast
- 2 Weetabix (HExB1) with 350ml skimmed milk (HExA)
- Melon

Lunch
- Layered salad with carrot, cucumber, lettuce, kidney beans, sweetcorn, 0% fat yoghurt and EL mayo (0.5 syn)
- Tagliatelle with 50g tuna (5/7 HExB1), sweetcorn, and EL mayo (0.5 syn)

Snack
- Layered salad with carrot, cucumber, lettuce, kidney beans, sweetcorn and pasta
- Baked beans in tomato sauce
- 6 Mikado (3 syns)
- Water

Dinner
- Chapatti (2.5 syns) with meat gravy (3 syns) and potatoes
- Layered salad with carrot, cucumber, lettuce, kidney beans, sweetcorn and pasta
- Water

Snack
- 2 Scan Bran (2 syns)
- Caramel Freddo (5 syns)
- Robinson's NAS Squash

Total syns: 0.5 + 0.5 + 3 + 2.5 + 3 + 2 + 5 = 16.5 syns

Last edited:
I'm such a LOSER :(...

...I LOST 2.5LBS!!! :D:D:D:D:D:D

YAYYYYYYYYYY!!!

Thursday 22/07 - Extra Easy

Breakfast
- 2 clementines

Lunch
- Baked beans in tomato sauce stirred into plain boiled rice with lamb mince (2 syns) and potatoes
- Layered salad with carrot, cucumber, lettuce, kidney beans, sweetcorn, 0% fat yoghurt and EL mayo (0.5 syn)
- Robinson's NAS Squash

Dinner
- Chicken, baked beans in tomato sauce and lamb mince (1 syn) with potatoes

Snack
- Coffee with 175ml skimmed milk (1/2 HExA)
- 3 Morning Coffees (3 syns) with QUARK!! Not bad ya know!
- Chocolate nests (2 syns)
- 2 Weetabix (HExB) with 175ml skimmed milk (1/2 HExA)

Saw the recipe for choc buns while flicking through the desserts book at WI - I stayed for the whole thing! C's feelings towards me seem to have changed, I'm glad! So, they were quite yummy but had lots of filling left over, will be using to top some Scan Bran I think and will syn 0.5 for each level tbsp, I think it's probably less but oh well!

Glad I had a loss, got me feeling really good about myself! Will be aiming to eat well at the party tomorrow and also over the weekend while I'm away. Going to be doing lots of jogging over the next week, did half an hour today, walked 1km to the bus stop and then 4.2km back from class, I feels gooooood.

Total syns: 2 + 0.5 + 1 + 3 + 2 = 8.5 syns

Last edited:
YAY! Well done you! I love that 'I lost, I lost' high! Enjoy :D

Friday 23/07 - Extra Easy

Breakfast
- Melon
- Baked beans in tomato sauce
- Omelette with 8g cheese (1 syn) and 60ml skimmed milk (1 syn)

Lunch
- Noodles with baked beans in tomato sauce, peppers, chicken and EL mayo (0.5 syn)

Snack
- 2 Mikado (1 syn)
- Water

Party
- Rice (2 syns) with spinach, lamb curry (2 syns) and 1 samosa (will check syns in book later)
- Mixed salad
- Pepsi, Fanta Fruit Twist (will check syns in book later)

Only had a small plate of food as I had little appetite, someone topped up my glass while I wasn't looking so prob had 200ml of each of the drinks. Not bad, overall.

Total syns: 1 + 1 + 0.5 + 1 + 2 + 2 + samosa + drinks = 7.5 + ?

Didn't get to have my HExs... Oooops.

Back