10st10lbs' Diary - been away for far too long!

Re: 10st10lbs' quest to lose 14.5lbs in 92 days!

So sorry to hear your sad news Ali. My thoughts are with you and your family.

Thinking of you this Eid and I know it won't be the same without your dad to celebrate. InshAllah he will be looking down from high above (in a better place).

Hi everyone, it's only me...

Tried to get back on plan today as I'm now just falling back into old habits. All was fine until 7pm when my sister suggested pizza, because we didn't want to have another evening of naan and curry. So while waiting for the pizza to get here, I had 4 Tuc biscuits and then another something-and-cream biscuit, so gave up on today. I think I will be weighing myself tomorrow to assess the damage of the past few weeks...

Tiny mini rant now, just something that's been grating on me quite a bite recently... I don't like it when people come to my house and cook - sorry but it's MY house, eat what's here! Don't bring your own vegetables and then take up my cooker space while complaining that your husband and children are tired of eating meat. If it bothers you that much, just eat at home and then come to mine. Or just don't come at all!

My house has been quite busy with people and some people and those people more people and their people's people and people of people that know people but don't know some people so... Doesn't people look like a stupid word now? There have been so many men, women and kids I haven't seen for years popping up out of the blue and then you sit, you tell the story, you pray, they cry, you comfort them while wondering why you're comforting them when they should be comforting you, they then launch into a story about their ex-husband's new mother-in-law's sister's son's wife's best friend's aunty who died of something a number of years ago and then it just goes on... Sometimes I want to hit people for the things they say, like my aunty came up to me yesterday and said 'what's up, why do you look so sad?'. I just shrugged and walked away from her, but when I told my sister later she was really angry at my aunty, which is something she hardly ever is, so it made me a little bit angry, which turned over the course of the rest of the day into a silent but aggressively bubbling anger, and then I exploded last night after a fight with my other sister. I think it felt good this morning, I felt calmer and more relaxed, and I even forgot that I was meant to be mad at my sister until after I'd started talking to her, by which time giving her the silent treatment was pointless. Anyhoo...

Plan for tomorrow: up and out early, following a sensible fruit breakfast I think, to the Orange shop, uni, coffee (black, sweetener) and a chat with a friend and then maybe a walk home, depending on the weather... Haven't had a decent amount of fruit, a cup of coffee, or a friend's shoulder to physically lean on for too long now :(

Hope you're all well, and I hope to be joining you guys back here very soon.

Love,
Ali
xxx

Glad to see you back, was getting a little worried.

Big hugs and a cyber shoulder to lean on.

glad you're back

Hey everyone :) not updating my food diary daily for a while but keeping control of my eating, have had 27 syns since Monday (I think I was easily having double that amount per day for the past few weeks) and weighed myself today at Boots (wearing a long knitted jumper and skinny jeans) and saw a gain of 0.5lb since my last WI :) Unfortunately, we're having homemade donner pizza tonight.. X

Re: 10st10lbs' quest to lose 14.5lbs in 92 days!

Great to hear from you again!! xxx

It's nice to be around again :) I don't think I'll be posting as much as before though, my free time has reduced to practically nothing. Just wondering, does anyone know which yoghurts from Aldi are free? I would search myself but like I said, free time = zero :( Will post in syn values section aswell...

Oh, had three slices of pizza, I think... Maybe even four? And a couple of chips, plus some mayo. But other than that I think I had 8 syns yesterday. Full day at uni today and my bag is packed with Alpen Lights, an apple, and a banana. Better go investigate about this yoghurt...

xxx

A bit of a late reply on the Aldi yogurts but found this one that is free:
Aldi Stores Brooklea, Light, Virtually Fat Free Raspberry & Blackberry Yogurt 100g[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
extraeasy.gif
0 Syn on Extra Easy
red.gif
Original Free
green.gif
Green Free
[/FONT]
[/FONT]

Back