10st10lbs' Diary - been away for far too long!

10st10lbs said:
My mum was FURIOUS when she saw my brother watching East Is East a couple of months ago, she was like 'koi scenes bachon ke liye suitable NAHI HAI' :eek:... But she's dead excited about West Is West! They keep showing the adverts for it on Star Plus! As long as there's no dodgy threesome with Mr Khan and Mrs Khans 1 & 2, I think we'll be fine :p

Lol this made me chuckle. I'm trying to drag hubby to go and see it with me when West is West comes out. He's a bit hesitant though because he's thinks he'll be the only Asian there haha.

Lol this made me chuckle. I'm trying to drag hubby to go and see it with me when West is West comes out. He's a bit hesitant though because he's thinks he'll be the only Asian there haha.
LOL! Take him there under a fake promise- if he's the only Asian there, you'll give him daily massages for a month :p xxx

The thing with the girl at uni-

*we walk out of our building, it is barely even drizzling*
Z: Should I get my umbrella out?
Me: Nahh, it's not even raining that much compared to before.
Z: It was mad before innit?
Me: Yeah, no point in having a shower this morning! My hair was soaked when I walked down from the bus stop.
Z: Yeahhhh...
*silence*
Z: I'm gonna get my umbrella out. My hair's gonna go all frizzy.
Me: Haha, I just don't bother with mine. No point, really.
Z: I know, I've noticed. But I atLEAST have to ALWAYS make an effort with my hair and my make-up, I don't always bother that much with my clothes every day.

OK, I admittedly make NO effort at all - my hair is, 9 times out of 10, a mess. I don't wear make-up, but if I ever do, there is not a speck of foundation/concealer/corrector on my face. Mascara, inside eyeliner, vaseline on my lips. Lipgloss at a push, or ontop eyeliner and blusher if I'm really pushing it. She really p!$$£d me off!!!

10st10lbs said:

Me: Yeah, no point in having a shower this morning! My hair was soaked when I walked down from the bus stop.
*silence*
Z: I know, I've noticed. But I atLEAST have to ALWAYS make an effort with my hair and my make-up, I don't always bother that much with my clothes every day.

OK, I admittedly make NO effort at all - my hair is, 9 times out of 10, a mess. I don't wear make-up, but if I ever do, there is not a speck of foundation/concealer/corrector on my face. Mascara, inside eyeliner, vaseline on my lips. Lipgloss at a push, or ontop eyeliner and blusher if I'm really pushing it. She really p!$$£d me off!!!

:eek: so cheeky!

I hope one day she forgets her umbrella and all her make up runs and then she has to stay the whole day looking like a panda ;)

Thursday 24/02 - Extra Easy

Breakfast
- Frylighted egg with 2 small slices wholemeal toast (HExB) and mushrooms
- Apple, banana, pear, grape and melon fruit salad
- Black coffee with sweetener

Busy day today! Taking my brother to the library for a t-shirt printing session (tick), then off to Lidl for some returns (tick), then to Asda for fruit and SW mag (tick) - I hope they have it! (they did, and I've left it on the dining table for all to have a peek at!) And maybe a quick drive into town to pick up some money I'm owed... Let's see! (my friend is ill so that's not happening... either tomorrow or next week) Doesn't sound like much but this all has be be done within two hours... :eek: Then gotta come home and make lunch... (tick, even though it nearly went wrong :() Must remember to do some more situps, preferably without my skinny jeans on! (that'll have to be in a while...) And also try to get on the treadmill today, 2 miles shouldn't be pushing it (also in a while!) Hurl the most abusive abuse at me if you don't see me having completed all this stuff by 9pm tonight!!!

- Activia FF blueberry yoghurt

Lunch
- Pasta with Quorn chicken and baked beans in tomato sauce
- Cucumber, carrot, lettuce and cabbage salad

Lunch was supposed to be pasta with tuna mayo/tuna yoghurt (sounds yuck but I don't want syns for a few days, and once if I give myself 0.5 syn EL mayo, I'll spiral off track) but my sister bought tuna in sunflower oil :mad: glad I noticed before I started eating!

- Apple, banana, pear, grape and melon fruit salad

Dinner
- Pasta with spinach and chicken
- Cucumber, carrot, lettuce, tomato and cabbage salad with mint yoghurt chutney

- 350ml skimmed milk (HExA) and Alpen light bar (3 syns)

Not gonna beat myself up over the syns... It's only 3 and it's been a longgg day!

Total syns: 3

Last edited:

*silence*

Hmmmm.......there's two ways we can deal with this in my eyes...................

1) The Saaaaf London in me would trip her up hoping she'd land on her face & smash her front teeth (what a beauty!)

or

2) Ignore the beeeatch cos she's probably butterz and NEEDS to save her hair from the rain cos it probably looks like pubes when it gets any humidity on it. She probably needs to cake on the make up like a clown cos she know's the public aren't ready to witness her without it and doesn't want to start a vomit pandemic. Oh and she's probably jealous because you're a natural beauty who is secure with her looks and doesn't need to make an effort like she does to get attention or feel accepted by society. The fact that you've lost so much weight has probably made her feel even worse. Don't let that silly cow make you question yourself hun cos she really isn't worth the trouble....

Mwahs! xx

Hmmmm.......there's two ways we can deal with this in my eyes...................

1) The Saaaaf London in me would trip her up hoping she'd land on her face & smash her front teeth (what a beauty!)

or

2) Ignore the beeeatch cos she's probably butterz and NEEDS to save her hair from the rain cos it probably looks like pubes when it gets any humidity on it. She probably needs to cake on the make up like a clown cos she know's the public aren't ready to witness her without it and doesn't want to start a vomit pandemic. Oh and she's probably jealous because you're a natural beauty who is secure with her looks and doesn't need to make an effort like she does to get attention or feel accepted by society. The fact that you've lost so much weight has probably made her feel even worse. Don't let that silly cow make you question yourself hun cos she really isn't worth the trouble....

Mwahs! xx

Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!! I cannot stop laughing! LOL! She think she cooler than me- she NEEDS designer shades just to hide her face! :p

xxx

P.S. If no one gets the joke in my post, it's from a song :eek:

Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!! I cannot stop laughing! LOL! She think she cooler than me- she NEEDS designer shades just to hide her face! :p

xxx

P.S. If no one gets the joke in my post, it's from a song :eek:

The lyrics are from Cooler Than Me by Mike Posner!

Lol hun! I'm not a *****y person really but I just can't stand it when people are nasty to others for no good reason & then I just HAVE to mark their card! I belive in treating others how you would like to be treated so I either don't bother giving nasty people the time of day or get great pleasure in cutting them down....depends which mood I'm in....;)

Last edited:
Friday 25/02 - Extra Easy

Breakfast
- 28g Special K Sustain (HExB) with 150ml skimmed milk (3/7 HExA) and a chopped banana

On today's list of things to do...
- 50 sit ups
- grate cheese
- portion some more HExB cereals
- cut melon
- walk/jog/run a mile
- stop mooching about the ex
- make chicken and leek pie from the mag for dinner
- stick to under 5 syns

Lunch
- Pasta with Quorn chicken and baked beans in tomato sauce
- Cucumber, carrot, lettuce, tomato and broccoli salad with mint yoghurt chutney
- Melon

Got a really bad migraine all of a sudden while walking around Asda, came out and it was really dark so most cars were putting their lights on - flashing lights really aggravate me, migraine or no migraine, so by the time I got home with the shopping I was ready to break. Had a couple of ibuprofen and lay down, felt really sick all of a sudden, then vomited and felt better for a minute or two before it kicked in again... So slept for a while, woke up to catch the last few minutes of EastEnders, then had dinner...

Dinner
- Chicken and leek pie from mag - LOVELY! - with green beans
- 50g soft scoop vanilla ice cream (3 syns) with Activia FF strawberry yoghurt <- I started craving ice cream as soon as I woke up... and this tasted a lot like Burger King's strawberry shortcake ice cream!

And the wonderful thing is, everyone loved the pie! I didn't get past putting the chicken in the oven and cutting up the potatoes, but my sister finished making it. I was amazed as no one felt the need to put sauces/mayo/cheese on it! Great reviews, no pics though :(

- 250ml skimmed milk (5/7 HExA) with Turkish Delight biscuit (3.5 syns) and 2 Jaffa Cakes (5 syns)

On today's list of things I should have done...
- 50 sit ups (20 done)
- grate cheese (tick)
- portion some more HExB cereals (no tick)
- cut melon (tick)
- walk/jog/run a mile (does walking around Asda count? I thought not...)
- stop mooching about the ex (funny one, that. He pocket dialled me just after I posted this.. his butt left a lovely voicemail, and he ignored my call back)
- make chicken and leek pie from the mag for dinner (no tick, unfortunately :()
- stick to under 5 syns (no tick, I had 11.5, but in my defence, I threw up my lunch :()

Total syns: 11.5 syns

Last edited:
Well done on the exercise hun...I really want to start the 30 day shred once I've stopped feeling sorry for myself :sigh:. Let me know how you get on with the chicken n leek pie and leave it to your ex to mooch about you! It's your job to remind him what he's missing out on ;) Let the gaddah kick himself a couple of hundred times every time he sees you hun cos your worth it! :D

Well done on the exercise hun...I really want to start the 30 day shred once I've stopped feeling sorry for myself :sigh:. Let me know how you get on with the chicken n leek pie and leave it to your ex to mooch about you! It's your job to remind him what he's missing out on ;) Let the gaddah kick himself a couple of hundred times every time he sees you hun cos your worth it! :D

Epic fail! I think I'll leave the exercising for a few days... Although what's really motivating me is wanting to be really toned if I get this Hollister job, because so many people who work there have amazing bodies... Tell me about this 30 day shred business... Maybe if you try and get me on it, you'll feel motivated to get on it yourself!

Ahh, he doesn't have to deal with seeing me because he moved to Bham for uni... :sigh: But it's OK, I'm OK :) Off to try and get a couple more sit ups in before I curl up on the sofa to watch Blue Valentine :) xxx

Epic fail! I think I'll leave the exercising for a few days... Although what's really motivating me is wanting to be really toned if I get this Hollister job, because so many people who work there have amazing bodies... Tell me about this 30 day shred business... Maybe if you try and get me on it, you'll feel motivated to get on it yourself!

Ahh, he doesn't have to deal with seeing me because he moved to Bham for uni... :sigh: But it's OK, I'm OK :) Off to try and get a couple more sit ups in before I curl up on the sofa to watch Blue Valentine :) xxx

Right missy....Jillan Michaels is the fitness coach from Biggest looser. She's got a set of 3 20 minute workouts which you do at home for 10 days each and you get major inchloss. There's a thread on here where some of the ladies have done it over 30 days and have had great results. Just type in Jillian Michaels 30 day shred into google or you tube & you'll know what I mean hun. I might start it on Sunday :eek:

We'll be welllllllllllll buff in no time innit!!!

Saturday 26/02 - Extra Easy

Breakfast
- French toast - 2 small slices wholemeal toast (HExB) with one egg, sweetener and 50ml skimmed milk (1/7 HExA) - with half a chopped banana and half a pot of Activia FF peach yoghurt
- Tea with 50ml skimmed milk (1/7 HExA)

^^ Definitely not 1/3 SF... I will be making some fruit salad now to ensure that doesn't happen again!

20 situps done!

Lunch
- Leftover chicken and leek pie from mag, with a chopped boiled egg and baked beans in tomato sauce
- Green beans and broccoli with mint yoghurt chutney
- Grapes

^^ I had this while everyone else had cheese paratha... I feel like a saint!

Another 40 situps done!

- Half banana
- Tea with 100ml skimmed milk (2/7 HExA) and 3 Rich Tea biscuits (6 syns)
- Scrambled egg with 14g cheese (3 syns)

^^ Feeling less saintly...

Dinner
- Cheese and onion paratha - chapatti (4.5 syns) with 4g cheese (1 syn) and sliced onion and Frylight
- Boiled rice with Quorn mince and potato curry
- Grapes
- Peppermint tea

^^ I couldn't resist, but in the end, it wasn't worth it :( And I'd weighed out 8g cheese for 2 syns but only used half because I only wanted to use 45g dough... Bleh!

Total syns: 14.5 syns

Definitely want to have more superfree tomorrow, today just didn't feel like enough and I didn't get around to making that fruit salad... On the menu for tomorrow is the butter chicken from the mag that has been marinating nicely in the fridge since last night... Not managed to get hold of Frylight 'better than butter' yet :( A trip to Tesco's is required, methinks...

Didn't get very far into the film last night, I was watching it under the window in my room, slanted window, and it was raining but I didn't wanna turn the volume up... Maybe tonight, maybe not, a bit pissed off at my sister for the time being so I feel like eating lots and lots. Grrrrrrrrr.

Last edited:
11:48pm

Have just had an Activia FF yoghurt with a chopped up pear - nice and squidgy, just the way I think pears and bananas should always be :) Also remember, as my eyes fell on the jar of boiled sweets in the kitchen, that I had a boiled sweet when I went to pick mum's car up from the valet place... So I've had 15.5 syns today... I don't feel so bad about it, knowing I did have a couple of no-syn days, but I want tomorrow to preferably be below five syns so that I don't have too much of a blow-out after WI on Monday if I haven't lost as much as I wanted to...

I have just been going through some sent messages on my phone to clear up some memory, usually I delete one-liners or pointless texts, ones to certain people or about certain things, but today I started from the bottom of the list, which dates back to late Oct, when my dad was in hospital. At first, I started deleting the messages I had sent to my ex around that time, just because I was cringing at everything I was reading. We met up the weekend before my dad got really ill, and it was annoying me to read our conversation because I'd gone and spent a Saturday with him when I probably wasted that time. I should have been at home, or at the hospital, but I wasn't. I know it doesn't change anything, and I can't change anything, and deleting texts certainly doesn't change anything, but I had to delete every message I'd sent up until the day my dad passed away. I don't ever want to have to read those messages again, they were hard enough to write, asking people to pray and come visit my dad, trying to get in contact with my ex for support, explaining to people what was going on and how the day had passed, what to expect... It was draining just reading them, I'm glad I deleted them but it's not something you can delete from your heart. Three months and 19 days on, I still don't have the faintest idea how I should be feeling or acting. All I know is I lost two of the most important men in my life. One, I can't get back no matter how hard I try, but the 19 years I had with him are priceless. The other, I feel like I need, not even want, because he was my best friend as well as the other half of me. It hit me the other day that he broke up with me 9 months ago but I wake up every day feeling like anything is possible. I feel like I can win him back, I feel confused as to why he felt it wouldn't work, I drive myself crazy trying to work out if he feels the same way I feel or if drink and clubs have clouded his emotions. I still have a million things I want to say to both of them, wishing I'd let them know how much I loved them at every possible opportunity. I want to curl up in a ball and cry myself to sleep in my ex's shirt and my dad's socks, wake up in the morning when my body clock wakes me, not when my brother wakes up or my mum shouts my name. I just want one day that starts as best it can, even without my papa or my jaan, my life, my first and my only. I live every day hating myself at the moment, and I want not to feel this way. I'm sorry if I have depressed the sh!t out of anyone - if I have, please don't click the link below. This is a video from my favourite TV show that makes me cry every time I watch it, without fail.

YouTube - Rory's Graduation from Chilton

Goodnight everyone,
xxxx

Back