Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

10stone to lose :O

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by lailalu, 22 April 2011 Social URL.

1. lailalu

lailalu Member

Start Weight:
    22st6lb
    Current Weight:
    21st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st12lb
    Lost(%):
    1st1lb(4.78%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim TFR
    hi everyone! here i am on lipotrim TFR in my 2nd week. my starting weight was 22st 6 lbs :cry:. the 1st week was fine until day 4 then i struggled but im still here in anticipation of my 2nd weigh in on monday. any friends out there with this 'person' to lose please feel free to comment! i would love to hear from anyone and you all inspire me. :)
    thanks!
    laila

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. emma237

emma237 Gold Member

Start Weight:
    309lb
    Current Weight:
    175lb
    Goal Weight:
    159lb
    Lost(%):
    134lb(43.37%)
    Hi Good luck with your weightloss. I have a lot of weight to loose as well- around 8-9 stone but am taking it a bit at a time. I hope your weigh in goes well on Monday. x

4. lailalu

lailalu Member

Start Weight:
    22st6lb
    Current Weight:
    21st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st12lb
    Lost(%):
    1st1lb(4.78%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim TFR
    thanks emma! me too, step by step i have to target dates but i have little target goals to keep myself motivated. we have the same starting weight, its nice to have someone who understands it exactly. how are u getting on?

5. emma237

emma237 Gold Member

Start Weight:
    309lb
    Current Weight:
    175lb
    Goal Weight:
    159lb
    Lost(%):
    134lb(43.37%)
    I am getting on OK. Today is only Day 3 and I haven't been hungry at all. I had a headache on the same day but seem to feel fine now.I did CD a few years back but had to stop at the time and put all the weight back on. But have got a holiday to Spain book in July and need to loose as much as I can by then lol. How are you finding Lipotrim? x

6. IreneH

IreneH Gold Member

Diet:
    WW
    Hi and welcome. You can do it. Take it a day at a time.

Irene xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.