10stone to lose :O

lailalu

hi everyone! here i am on lipotrim TFR in my 2nd week. my starting weight was 22st 6 lbs :cry:. the 1st week was fine until day 4 then i struggled but im still here in anticipation of my 2nd weigh in on monday. any friends out there with this 'person' to lose please feel free to comment! i would love to hear from anyone and you all inspire me. :)
thanks!
laila

Hi Good luck with your weightloss. I have a lot of weight to loose as well- around 8-9 stone but am taking it a bit at a time. I hope your weigh in goes well on Monday. x

thanks emma! me too, step by step i have to target dates but i have little target goals to keep myself motivated. we have the same starting weight, its nice to have someone who understands it exactly. how are u getting on?

I am getting on OK. Today is only Day 3 and I haven't been hungry at all. I had a headache on the same day but seem to feel fine now.I did CD a few years back but had to stop at the time and put all the weight back on. But have got a holiday to Spain book in July and need to loose as much as I can by then lol. How are you finding Lipotrim? x

Back