11 Weeks have changed my life - update pic

Minty

You have done brilliantly. Did your Mother know you? You really look a different person.

Did you exercise a lot to help with your weight loss?

Keep in touch and let us know how you're doing with maintenance won't you?

Marylyn

God, I'm starving.

Its 7.05 and I had my second pack of the day about an hour ago. I still have a shake and a bar left, but i keep having images of food flashing before my eyes LOL. :rolleyes:

Think it will be an early night tonight. Planning on keeping myself busy tommorrow packing and sorting out some stuff for moving in 2 weeks.

Oh well, was just typing this really as an alternative to nipping to the fridge.

Ketosis can't come quick enough. :)

How are you doing Minty?

Did the packing for your house move help to distract you from thoughs of food?

I have three days done and must say very pleased with how it is going.

So hope you are having an okay time as well:)

Minty - the last hurdle is always the highest - I should know - I haven't got over mine yet lol!

Hope things are going well for you, hun!

Hi everyone!

OK, I did Wednesday, messed up Friday, but the dreaded weekend has been a success! Friday Saturday and Sunday have all gone according to plan. The good news is that this morning my scales at home showed 13 Stone 2Lbs. At the beginning of the week they were showing 13 Stone 10Lbs!

Still not into ketosis, just been for a walk around Leicester square, and the 3 or 4 mile walk there! did get the bus back though! Had cravings for all the nice food whereever I went, but managed to stop myself. Had a black coffee and that helped!

Marylyn, I have tried to walk as much as possible, but I havent done anything too strenuous.

Mini, 3 days done now, would have been 5 without a lapse on Thursday, but i can now see the weight coming off again, and think I'm hooked to SS once again. Hopefully i will go into ketosis over the next day or two!

Next week should be easy, back at work, no plans to go out really, and seeing the weight coming off again makes it much easier..

cheers for all your support messages peeps

Hi Minty,

Wow! 8lbs. that is brill and a great incentive and when you are back into your work routine it will be that bit easier.

The weekends are a killer for me as well, so many distractions. I had a craving a while ago, but when I looked at the time, it was time for my third CD meal of the day, for me it is important not to go over to much as they suit best spaced out over the day.

I managed over 4 litres of water today so far.

How is the water with you?

8lbs. is over a half a stone so you are going to notice it.

Well here is to another very good week ahead of you:D

8lbs in three days is well fantastic! This is where I start to wish I was a man..lol!

Ketosis!

After another succesful day I've just done a test and I'm into ketosis..Thank god!

weighed in on our work scales this morning and I'm definitely losing again!

Im off to see Diane tommorrow night, so hopefully I'll show a good loss. I think it could be around 6-8Lbs on her scales.

One can hope!

Bah! I've just had a text about a cheese and wine party tonight. I was doing so well but now im gonna have to have my shake lol.

NO, I wont be going.

Weigh in tonight - fingers crossed!

Bah! I've just had a text about a cheese and wine party tonight. I was doing so well but now im gonna have to have my shake lol.

NO, I wont be going.

Weigh in tonight - fingers crossed!

I'm sure you'll be fine at weigh in!! Good luck with it and don't forget (like you will;) ) to tell us how you get on:)

hey minty!

Glad I found your post as Im on day one of SS again today. Lost 4 and a half, put on 9lbs due to complacency suring management and over indulgence on holiday! I cant stop thinking about food, but Im looking forward to getting into K, and i know the only way to do it and regain control is to keep SSing! Sounds like youve had a fab loss this week..i tipped scales at 11st 9lb this morning...started off at 15st7 back in feb and really hoping i can get to 10st this time! I think i stopped too early the first time so this time im gonna take the compliments but keep my eyes fixed firmly on the prize...10st and hopefully a size 10! Recently joined gym too so that and VLCD should spped up loss but concerned i may flake out, wouldnt be a pretty sight, a sweaty me flopped over the rowing machine!

Anyway good luck witht he rest of your journey...and to all those who continue to reach their dreams of slimdom..onwards and downwards...

Hugs

Nic
x

GREAT WEIGH IN

Hooray! 7 3/4 Lbs lost this week! even with the balls up on Thursday :eek:

According to my CDC's scales I now weigh 13St 5 1/2.

On mine i weight more like 13 St 2Lbs, but im so glad the loss was around the figure I had thought!

Whatever, that marks my 5th stone!

Hooray! 7 3/4 Lbs lost this week! even with the balls up on Thursday :eek:

According to my CDC's scales I now weigh 13St 5 1/2.

On mine i weight more like 13 St 2Lbs, but im so glad the loss was around the figure I had thought!

Whatever, that marks my 5th stone!

Hi Minty,

Wow!!!
Musique48.gif

Almost 8 pounds, you rock!!!
Toma3;16.gif

5 stone off!!! Congratulations

And congratulaions for getting back into ketosis
DanseurBleu.gif

Love Mini xxx

Hi everyone!

Well, i wont lie, i've had a couple of lapses again, but in general, im managing to get back on it properly after each lapse. I am in ketosis again, and my scales are showing me at 12St 12Lbs. So according to my scales I am just 5Lbs off target. I am hoping that i will be able to do this last stint in a week or so, i am to be at target not this Tuesday coming, but the Tuesday after when I see Diane, my CDC.

CD PR people have been onto me and my counsellor is going to talk to them about doing some PR for them. Not sure what this entails but I will certainly be interested to find out.

I am also beginning to think that i may need to go down further than 12st7lbs, but I suppose that toning needs to be done to lose some of the flab that probably wouldnt go away anyway. Im not sure what happens there?

My BMI is 25.1 :D

Another milestone has been met this week. I have been a 44 inch waist in my life, i did weightwatchers and got down to a 38. After CD, I can proudly say I bought a size 32 waist jeans, and they fit fine. I cannot even remember the last time 32's fitted. Even when i was 18, 8 years ago, i wore size 36.

The end of the road for first leg of the journey is in sight, and the path of maintenance lies ahead!

Hi Minty,

That is so exciting and I am delighted for you!!!

This is really the hardest bit just getting off those last few pounds and it is inspirational that you have got this far as it does give hope to all those who feel they can't do it...

Imagine being the slimest ever! How does it feel?

I am dieing to hear more about this... "CD PR people have been onto me and my counsellor is going to talk to them about doing some PR for them. Not sure what this entails but I will certainly be interested to find out."

Remember you are already a Star with us:)

Keep us all updated on your weight loss and on any breaking news...:D

Back