11 Weeks have changed my life - update pic

Congratulations on your great weight loss and on sticking with it all the way to target. I understand you've had a copuple of lapses but we're all human, stick with it, you're soooo nearly there.

Looking forward to seeing an 'at goal' pic with those 32" trousers!!

I'm pretty new here and was just browsing through the forums when i came across this post and all i can say is WOW!!! You look amazing, like others have said about 10 years younger and rather yum if you don't mind me saying lol!!

You should be SO proud of yourself, well done :D

Aww shucks :eek:

Such a positive last post...hmm..now to own up to being bad.

Yes, Its happened again, and the glycogen has gone back on. bugger.

Been eating all weekend. Was OK, up until Saturday morning, and lunchtime went completely wrong! Since then I haven't so much as looked at a CD pack. Oh dear.

Weigh in this morning was 13Stone 3Lbs, so that glycogen has gone back on!

I am supposed to be seeing Diane tonight, but I think i'm gonna take this week off. Im under a bit of stress as i have to move this week, and need a week off. Ill attempt to eat healthily.

Truth is it becomes harder to stick to the more happy you are with yourself, and at the moment I am happy. I'm a stone under my original goal weight,and a lot of people are telling me to stop losing weight cos I look "normal" now. This said, I want to finish it, and get down to 12stone 7Lbs. Just not this week. Moving is hard!

I shall be back to see my CD counsellor next week, without fail to get back on it.

I have a date tonight with an absolutely gorgeous thai girl - first date in ages. I'm so excited. Wish me luck.;)

Hi Minty,

How are you getting on?

It is tough when you get so close...

Love Mini xxx

Ive just come across my old thread, and think I should start posting on it again.

Have been back on SS for 2 days now and no hitches!! Am actually very proud of myself!

I am going to do a photo tonight and when i get to goal i will do the same, the difference wont be as drastic, but Im hoping to see one!

Glugging the water!!! 6 Litres yesterday! :)

Chicken and mushroom for lunch!

WOW - you look fab! Well done you!

How on earth do you manage 6 litres? I think i would actually be pee'ing out the top of my head if i tried that! I struggle to get my 4 litres down most days!! Well done, you look fab, and will look even fab-er soon!

Thanks for sharing that with us Minty, and it really does help motivate and inspire.

You look amazing.

Miny u did fantastic last time and I'm sure u will have no bother shifting ur last 2st. I hope I can get my weight off in 11 weeks:)

Minty, sooo well done. You have given me hope. Thank you so much.

wow!!! what a transformation well done x

Here’s my first post in what 10...maybe 12 years...

Life had had some highs and some very very major lows.....

I got married. Had 2 kids, put on weight, lost some, put on more.

in 2014 my wife Tanesha was diagnosed with breast cancer and sadly passed away a year ago this week.

The constant hospital visits had taken their toll (vending machines and grub on the go.)

After Taneshas death I weighed 19 stone 11,felt fat, fed up and in need of focus. So one morning in May last year. I woke up and thought. “F%*k it Today I am going to start a new weight loss journey.”

That morning I went online and by the evening was in possession of a weeks worth of Cambridge packs.

The rest of the spring lockdown I managed to stick to it, finally weighing in at 14st 6lb by September 2020.

since the Christmas / New year I’ve crept back up to 15st and have decided it’s time to tackle the final hurdle.

2 days in and feeling wibbly wobbly, munched a bit of chicken yesterday but I always ease into the first few days like that..

here’s my progress so far the fist pic is February 2020 and December 2020.
59B6E583-6615-47B3-9DEF-3A68591F74D3.jpeg

here’s me in 2018 I was around 21 stone here..

F8FD0052-252A-4B62-9778-768C961B5366.jpeg

Here’s me today, wanting to lose 2 stone...

1B1B77C1-76A4-4AF6-932A-826948E74CF3.jpeg

if I can get to 13.5 or even just 14stone I’ll be happy as Larry, and my lightest in almost 15 years.

Back