Step 1 Sole Source 11 weeks until my wedding......Before & During Photos Added

Week 6.....

I cant wait to get to the end of week 6, it will then be half way through my first set of 12 weeks and only 6 weeks until Xmas!!! :D Another 4lbs gone which I am very pleased about. I seem to be losing weight a little slower this time around so not sure I will make my 16stone 13lbs goal for xmas, but the scales are going in the right direction and I am happy with 3-4lb per week. Suppose I have done this plan so many times now that my body knows whats going on and is holding on for dear life!!! Losing inches too which I am pleased about - about 5inches off my waist alone so far!!!!

Still trying to focus on mini goals and getting through each week and then the first 12 weeks rather than the whole thing!! Its 9months and 1 day until my wedding!!!

Hope everyone is having a good weekend!

Hiya hun, you're doing amazing and your diary is great! Wedding must be great inspiration to keep you going on this diet, as it can get so hard at times.... Have you already picked your dress?

I have found a dress I LOVE, but havent tried it on yet - found a lovely shop who is very understanding about the whole weight issue and she is letting me wait until January before I do any serious trying on!! Cant wait :D

Hi there

Just catching up in your diary and have to say I agree about the bars making people more hungry. I think it's because they are solid food
( unlike the soups and porridge ) the bars always make me want food.
You are doing fab and will be a stunning bride :)

Yay another 5lbs lost this week and into week 7 I go....cant believe how quickly time is going by!!! :D

Its only another 6weeks until Xmas! I have ordered a super king tempur bed so cant wait until that arrives! This treating yourself with shopping instead of food is great - Ill be skinny and skint though probably! haha

My weight loss also means I have now lost 10% of my body weight, here is to the next 10%....

Evening all, hope you are having a great week! I am happy to report that I have been able to get into my small size 20 Jeans today!!! :D Happy Happy - I have lost 7inches of my waist alone now!! Hips are taking their time, but they have always been the size of mountains!!! I should have been born in the victorian times would have fitted in perfectly no need for that underskirt wiring!! haha - struggling to have the water lately so have brought some of the water flavouring from my consultant - sunshine orange - I have less than what it recommends (ie a teaspoon in a litre) as its too sweet for me then, but its nice and a pleasant change from plain old water. I dont know why it reminds me of rehydration sachets, but it does!! haha....Looking forward to trying on wedding dresses next week in a plus size only shop!!!! Although of course, with the wonders of cambridge I wont be needing a plus size wedding dress!!! :)

Apologies for not getting much chance to post on your lovely diaries, I do read through from time to time and try and keep up with whats happening. The support on this forum is amazing!!

oh I almost forgot - I have also ordered an exercise bike to try and a) sort my joints out as I am 26 feeling 106 at moment and b) try and start to build my fitness levels up!

Sounds like everything's fitting nicely inot place :) well done to you - you're doing fab :)

I've never tasted the orange, I always go for the berry water, your right it's a real nice change to boring old water... I find that if I make up a litre of it I can drink it pretty much straight away in a couple of glasses...

Keep the updates comin :) your diary is really happy and upbeat, just what I need sometimes xx

Well the start of week 8 today....cant quite believe it! Starting to get the comments from people now saying how I look a lot better and 'more like myself' again - Ive always been big, but had gone to the point of being ridiculous so although I still have a long way to go - its nice to be seeing my old self when I look in the mirror! :) Still have moments where I think 'really could do with some of that' but its not strong enough for me to cave anymore - I'm able to cook and bake for others without too much trouble!!

Lost another 4lbs last week bringing my total weight loss to 2stone 7lbs!! Ive been thinking about my ultimate goal - looking back at pictures from previous times I have lost the weight. My lowest teenager/adult weight is 12stone 10lbs and I look slim and healthy there. Im wandering if 11stone may be a little too low for me and unattainable. 12stone 10lbs is a BMI of 25 for me so while BMI wise, 11stone is more than doable - im thinking in reality it might not be. I have therefore changed my ultimate goal to 12stone and will re-evaluate when I get to that weight if I feel like I can lose some more weight.

Ive also decided to change my mini Xmas goal to 17stone 6lbs and the weight I was last Xmas and when I met my fiance. If I do manage 16stone 13lbs Ill be very happy but I am doing so well and dont want to ruin things by an optimistic goal (4stone 2lbs in 12weeks was probably a bit much to expect!) and then get disheartened. Id rather focus on the weight I have lost!

Last edited:
You're doing great. You're now 5 BMI points down (generally going down one BMI point takes around a month in normal diets). I'm sure you'll get to your minigoal by Xmas and I'm guessing you'll probably be in the 16s.

Thanks Thomas! :) I cant believe how quickly you are losing the weigiht - its amazing!

Week 8 is progressing nicely, cant believe where the last few weeks have gone actually - its gone so quickly! Off wedding dress shopping tomorrow - very much looking forward to it. It will be nice to try on lots of dresses in the shop, instead of one that doesnt fit but you can get on!! hehe... The exercise bike should be delievered today so waiting in for that and I have decided to be a cambridge consultant myself when I have lost my weight. All exciting!

Hope everyone is having a great week :)

I HAVE FOUND MY WEDDING DRESS!!!!!!!!

I am so excited - it felt amazing being in a shop where every dress but one was too big on me - it was a specific shop for plus size brides and most dresses had to be pinned as they were too big - a great feeling being able to put all the dresses on and not just hold them up against me like in other shops. :)

I hope everyone else is having a good week!

And into week 9 we go....:D

Just over 4 weeks until Xmas...yay! :) Lost another 3lbs last week brining my week 5-8 total to 16lbs and 38lbs since starting CWP 8 weeks ago!! I must admit I was hoping for 4lbs this week as had lost the 3lbs pretty early on (I have got into the habit of weighing myself most mornings again...bad me!) but then proceeded to not lose an oz from then on! :eek: Oh well...its coming off and it will show when it wants to, that is all that matters!!

Inch wise I have lost 7lbs from my waist, 3 from my bust and 3.5lbs from my hips (they always take forever to go!!!) :)

Went into a local bridal store yesterday as they do the designer I absolutely LOVE! I mentioned that I had found THE dress, well THE dress is actually two dresses which I want to be turned into 1 and it is 3.5hours drive away so I went to the local store hoping they could and they said that the designer in question loves to change the dresses etc for brides so I am a happy bunny :) The downside is I am very inpatient and will probably have to wait 7months (ish) to be able to try it on as ONE dress (and not two like I did the other day! hehe....)

Hope everyone has a fantastic weekend!!

Great news about the dress hunny :) you're still doing amazing and the time will just fly by :) xx

Great news about the dress hunny :) you're still doing amazing and the time will just fly by :) xx

Thanks Starry :) Cant believe where the last 9 weeks have gone actually - it is really flying by although the scales are sticking a bit this week...must get out of the habit of weighing myself so much!! I was doing so well...only once a week and am creeping back upto every day!! Also not been great at drinking water so must keep reminding myself!! Have you tired the new lemon and yoghurt bars - they are LUSH!!!!!! Absolutely amazing, thats going to be my new bulk buy I think! hehe...hope you are having a good week!

And so week 10 begins!!!!

Yay - I made it to week 10 - its been hard this week, had quite a few times where I have become fed up and bored with "just" having shakes and bars etc. I dont think it helps it coming up to Christmas and all around is talk of food, food and more food. Went to the Christmas Fayre last night and 80% of the stalls must have been food or drink based!! It was SOOOOOOOOO Hard!!! But I had a boost this morning when I stepped onto the scales and realised I had lost a further 4lbs (it decided to move in the end) bringing my total to 3 stone in 9 weeks!!! I should be in the 17stone bracket by next week too! :D

Hope everyone has a great weekend!

Hi there just thought i'd pop by and say hello and congratulate you on how well you're doing :) A wedding is brilliant motivation, i lost almost 5st 5yrs ago for my wedding the excitement of your changing shape is brilliant motivation :)

Anyhow well done you and i hope you continue to be as successful xx

Hi Nina - thank-you - yes the wedding is definitely the motivation I needed! Its kept me firmly on track so far...you have done amazingly well already!! Congrats! :)

Its 8 months until the wedding today!!! :D Can't wait....3 stone down...6 to go (at least!)

Had a tough couple of days with Christmas Fayres, family meals and meals out with friends...but I was a good girl and sat there with my glass of water! I managed to convince myself that my glass of water was far better than any meal I could have...hehe :)

Hope everyone is having a great week and is being good!

Thank you very much i still have difficult days all these months down the line but it is worth it!!

Wow well done you for being a good girl and resisting temptation, christmas is a hard time, lots of sweets, treats and meals out for example today the whole of my office ordered a chippy dinner grrrr. I'm pretty sure you'll soon be melting more stones away just looking at your losses they're amazing!!!

Oh my goodness, I made it to week 11!!! :D and another 4lbs lost meaning I am 17stone 11lbs meaning I am now in the 17s!!!!!! yay!!!! Fiance's birthday today so have a fun filled weekend ahead! Hope you all have a great week and catch up with you all next week! :)

Well done again :)

You'll get to your minigoal probably next week or so. It's not long before your fiance will see you at your slimmest!

Back