Step 1 Sole Source 11 weeks until my wedding......Before & During Photos Added

Keep going!!! If anyone can you it, it's you!

Hope your WI is better than you're anticipating and i know exactly what you mean about water and work breaks. I'm a mental health nurse and well some days i don't even have time to go to the toilet let alone drink or eat :( but we plod on and well just look how well you're doing missus!!!!

Here's to a very happy friday and a lovely weekend x

Thanks Ladies - Taken today off work as didn't get to sleep until 3 am and so have only had 3 hours sleep - rather exhausted and not feeling 100% so taking it easy in PJs! Hope you ladies have a wonderful weekend. I completely agree Nina sometimes you dont even have time to go to the toilet - but the heat thats in hospitals usually means I look like I'm in a sauna half the time so most days don't need to - I say sometimes with little water in take, sweating and not needing to go to the toilet - staff probably have more ailments than the patients themselves!

Tomorrow is my weigh in day so we shall see what happens - its TOTM which I had forgotten about so that may have some thing to do with the slow weight loss this week!

Hiya Not So Big Girl

Well done on your amazing journey so far. Your before and during pics are fab, you look amazing! I just started day one today again so looking for people to share all my frustrations with lol. Congrats again xx

Hiya Not So Big Girl

Well done on your amazing journey so far. Your before and during pics are fab, you look amazing! I just started day one today again so looking for people to share all my frustrations with lol. Congrats again xx

Welcome! I find this plan is like learning to walk - where with walking you just have to put one step in front of the other, with the plan, just take one day at a time. You may fall down, some do, but as long as you get back up you will be fine! Drink plenty of water and feel free to vent your frustrations away on here! lol!

Hope you're feeling a little better after your rest, might be not having so much water and TOTM too that's created extra exhaustion. Hope you get a good number for your WI tomorrow too, how exciting you'll be half way to goal hopefully :)

Feeling better today - still exhausted all the time though, its not the diet though as it usually gives me more energy so have no idea what it is! Just have zero energy! Lost 3lbs so I am happy - must have been TOTM and therefore wasn't showing on the scales earlier in the week - must try and get back to weighing myself ONCE A WEEK - I'm not as bad as I used to be - once a day if not twice a day! Half way to my goal of 12stone now!!! Fiance weighed himself this morning, so once I have achieved my next mini goal of 15stone 5 (BMI 30), next one will be to be lighter than FI! :) The plan is really so much easier after so many weeks - it becomes natural - still have days where you imagine eating other things, but where as before it was an option to cheat - now it isn't, the thought doesn't even cross my mind. I haven't had to battle with myself to stop myself putting food in my mouth for weeks - and that is such a lovely feeling!!! :D Have a good weekend everyone!

Happy weekend and what a lovely refreshing positive post :)

Well done on the 3lbs loss you've done marvellously it's all the way to goal now!!!!!

Well done on another great loss! Wow, over 4 and a half stone in total now! xxx

Excited today - spoke to the lady at the wedding dress shop yesterday and Im going in today now instead of Wednesday!!! :) Not sure what it will involve as the dress isn't ordered yet, but I know she will be taking more measurements etc - I've lost 28lbs since the last time I saw her just under 8 weeks ago. :D Hoping this year will just fly by - cant wait to get married!!

WOW how amazingly exciting, how did you get on, what did she do eeek makes it all more real now :) Happy monday by the way :)

Yes it was very exciting and had a lot of fun! The lady was shocked with how much I had lost! She is holding fire until Feb when I will be measured again and then the dress will need to be ordered. However she said she would be happy to order a size smaller if I still have a bit of weight to lose - it will be close with dress only arriving a couple of weeks before wedding, but I have said to her that as long as it can be altered etc and I don't need to stop losing weight and Ill have it for my wedding that is all that matters!

Hope you are all staying safe in the snow today - where I live has gone from being fine to treacherous in the matter of hours. I was supposed to be at work today, but I had whooping cough as a child and every year it seems to come back for an annual visit - didn't sleep at all last night! :( Quite pleased I decided not to go into work, as I wouldn't be able to get back! Although they will probably think its because of the snow...

Have a great weekend!

Oh i am so pleased it was a great success with the dress fitting. They did that with me so its again lovely to see other bridal shops that can genuinely see when someone actually is losing weight and not just saying it and then being disappointed like a lot of people :)

Hope you're keeping wrapped up warm in this weather then if you've got bad lungs. Hubby took it upon himself to take Ella to nursery this mornin and now im not sure if i can get off the estate to go pick her up

Oh i am so pleased it was a great success with the dress fitting. They did that with me so its again lovely to see other bridal shops that can genuinely see when someone actually is losing weight and not just saying it and then being disappointed like a lot of people :)

Hope you're keeping wrapped up warm in this weather then if you've got bad lungs. Hubby took it upon himself to take Ella to nursery this mornin and now im not sure if i can get off the estate to go pick her up

Did you manage to get to your daughter in the end Nina?? What does she make of the snow? Youngsters either seem to find it fascinating or scary! :) Well done on losing 5lbs too - thats amazing, especially since you are on the 1200 plan!! You go Girl!

Morning all - another 4lbs lost this week so happy with that! Not far off reaching the 15s and I only need to lose another 2lbs to have lost a total of 5 stone! :D I still have times where it feels like this journey is taking for ever, and then other times when it seems to fly by - cant believe I am into my 4th week of my second set of SS!! I remember when getting to week 4 was difficult, now Im into week 17! I ended up venturing outside in the snow with my family yesterday which while it was a great deal of fun....probably wasn't the best idea with a bad chest and cough - as I am now feeling quite breathless - even brushing my hair felt difficult this morning! :eek: grrr...I have another 4 days off work, so hoping to get myself better so I can go back to work.

Here is a picture of me in the snow - laughing at my dad falling off a sledge backwards which is going on behind the camera!

pic.jpg

Hope everyone is having a wonderful weekend and staying safe on the roads if you are out and about!

Attachments

• 20130118_144120_1.jpg
    20130118_144120_1.jpg
    541.8 KB · Views: 86
Happy Saturday and you look great i would never in a million yrs have said you were bigger than a size 12/14!!!!!

Yes i did manage to get Ella, snow stopped here about 1pm and roads had all been gritted so it was a bit of a non event in the end lol. We did have a quick play in the snow when we came home though, not sure what she made of it to be honest. First she didn't like it then she was giggling and throwing it then when her hands turned red and v cold coz she wouldnt wear her gloves she started crying coz she was cold lol. This morning hubby and Ella went outside building a lovely snowman and again she enjoyed that til coming in and realising her hands were cold.

Well done on the 4lbs you're really smashing through these stone barriers you'll be at goal in a few months!!!

Hi Everyone - Sorry haven't posted for a while - will try and catch up on all your diaries and progress etc. I am beginning to get back into full time work again working 12 hour shifts and cant access the site from work. (I was at uni for a year so hadn't worked full time for a while! :) - Its amazing the shock to the system it is, but I'm getting there!). Had a good week, lost 3 lbs - I was hoping for 4 lbs because it would mean I would be in the 15s, but that can come next week and I'm happy with 3 lbs! I have now lost a total of 13 inches from my waist and 8.5 inches from my hips! Hurrah - I have a size 16 coat which I can actually get on - it doesn't fit properly yet but it isn't far off. :D Its my birthday on Monday (will be 27) and FI brought tickets to see Phantom of the Opera in London for our anniversary (of meeting) back in December. Cant wait! :) Im working tomorrow so probably might not be able to catch up with everyone's news until next week but hope you are all good and have a good weekend!

Happy weekend and well done you for another 3lbs loss :)

Lots of huge changes coming your way it's brilliant so pleased for you and you will see those 15s next week :) Oooh happy Birthday for Monday, phantom of the opera is meant to be amazing, hubby saw it in hollywood yrs ago!!!

My weigh in got cancelled coz my CDC is snowed in :( really hope she can get out tomorrow else i'll have no products left lol

Morning everyone - cant believe where the time is going - once again I am sorry I haven't been able to catch up on all of your journeys! Will definitely try and do that today since my Fiancé will be watching the rugby!! :rolleyes: I am sure there are lots of newbies to the forums and CWP and I am looking forward to seeing how they are getting on. Nina - Phantom of the Opera was good, I still prefer Les Miserables though! I have been considering applying for my Nurse Training, a lot of people at work says I should and I have been considering it for a while!

Had a tough week this week, been craving a bit and have had moments of "I have been on this diet so long and still I am in the Obese category!" - can get a little disheartening, then I weighed myself this morning and have lost 2lbs. I am happy - a loss is a loss and I was bound to have a slow week at some point - especially after 18 weeks on CWP, however it would have to come on the week where I have struggled and could have done with a boost. Oh well...onwards and downwards...:) Might struggle to reach my mini goals, but its the long term ones that count more and I am on track for those! :D

Its funny, I have got to that point where I completely forget what week I am in and it is only when I come on here I remember....hehe going to try and do a week without the bars - I love them too much and I can see myself not learning how not to eat stuff I really like - even if it is a CWP product!! :D

Hope everyone is having a good weekend! Take care

Back