Step 1 Sole Source 11 weeks until my wedding......Before & During Photos Added

Lovely to see you here hun :) Still doing wonderfully as always I see despite the cravings :) What is it you do at the minute? Would it be a huge change over to go into nurse training? ONe thing I will warn about is currently jobs are pretty thin on the ground with all the cut backs the government are making and its not as dependant and solid a job as it once used to be.

I'm doing ok, really annoyed with last 2 weigh in's feels like a huge kick in the teeth to be good and not lose weight. You're not far off being "overweight" now, you'll be there before end of Feb :)

Lovely to see you here hun :) Still doing wonderfully as always I see despite the cravings :) What is it you do at the minute? Would it be a huge change over to go into nurse training? ONe thing I will warn about is currently jobs are pretty thin on the ground with all the cut backs the government are making and its not as dependant and solid a job as it once used to be.

I'm doing ok, really annoyed with last 2 weigh in's feels like a huge kick in the teeth to be good and not lose weight. You're not far off being "overweight" now, you'll be there before end of Feb :)

Hey Nina - you are still doing amazingly well especially as you are on 1200 plan!! I cant weight to be just "overweight" - I have to keep reminding myself of how far I have come and think to myself that I have lost 5stone 3lbs which is a huge difference already!

I'm a healthcare assistant - have been one for 5 years now. Have been considering my nurse training for ages now! lol...I do already have a degree and did consider medicine at one point, but that is just not for me now! Had a wonderful shift at work the other day - got thanked by a relative and had a banter with the other staff + some of them telling me I should stop thinking about nursing and just do it. I spoke to my fiancé about it and I realised there wasn't a reason NOT to do it!! :)

Do it!!

Well done on your 5st3lbs! I can't wait to get to that point, seems so far off.

I really struggled last week (4) and lost 2lbs too, so I know what you mean about needing a decent loss when you're down :)

IS there any option in your workplace to be seconded to do nurse training then at least you continue to get paid and are guaranteed a job at the end of it?

Morning everyone - cant believe where the time is going - once again I am sorry I haven't been able to catch up on all of your journeys! Will definitely try and do that today since my Fiancé will be watching the rugby!! :rolleyes: I am sure there are lots of newbies to the forums and CWP and I am looking forward to seeing how they are getting on. Nina - Phantom of the Opera was good, I still prefer Les Miserables though! I have been considering applying for my Nurse Training, a lot of people at work says I should and I have been considering it for a while!

Had a tough week this week, been craving a bit and have had moments of "I have been on this diet so long and still I am in the Obese category!" - can get a little disheartening, then I weighed myself this morning and have lost 2lbs. I am happy - a loss is a loss and I was bound to have a slow week at some point - especially after 18 weeks on CWP, however it would have to come on the week where I have struggled and could have done with a boost. Oh well...onwards and downwards...:) Might struggle to reach my mini goals, but its the long term ones that count more and I am on track for those! :D

Its funny, I have got to that point where I completely forget what week I am in and it is only when I come on here I remember....hehe going to try and do a week without the bars - I love them too much and I can see myself not learning how not to eat stuff I really like - even if it is a CWP product!! :D

Hope everyone is having a good weekend! Take care

Hello and glad to see you back posting! I love Les Mis but have not seen Phantom! Well done on your loss and for sticking to it for 18 weeks! I love the bars and not sure how I would get through without then I have one for breakfast most days especially Mon through to Friday as the are great for work!

Keep at it Hun you are doing fab! X

Do it!!

Well done on your 5st3lbs! I can't wait to get to that point, seems so far off.

I really struggled last week (4) and lost 2lbs too, so I know what you mean about needing a decent loss when you're down :)

When I first started it seemed like an awful long way to go too - but if you just keep taking each day at a time, eventually, you stop thinking about your dieting and just get on with life - then realise x amount of weeks have gone by!! You have done so well to lose 23lbs in your first 4 weeks - keep up the good work and youll be at 5stone in no time! :)

IS there any option in your workplace to be seconded to do nurse training then at least you continue to get paid and are guaranteed a job at the end of it?

Hi Nina - I work for an agency, so no unfortunately. Financially, I did a few workings, and it should be OK - assuming the the tuition fees are paid of course! Been battling my personal statement this week - haven't written one of those for 10 years. Just waiting for my reference to come back and then I shall be applying. Ive applied for Feb 2014 intake as it gives my fiancé and I a few months to organise finances and living arrangements (we currently live with my parents although we have a flat in the city which has tenants at the moment - which is within walking distance of the uni and the hospital!). Hope you are having a good week.

Hello and glad to see you back posting! I love Les Mis but have not seen Phantom! Well done on your loss and for sticking to it for 18 weeks! I love the bars and not sure how I would get through without then I have one for breakfast most days especially Mon through to Friday as the are great for work!

Keep at it Hun you are doing fab! X

Hehe...I changed my mind - I did a few days with just shakes and feel a lot better now and have my motivation back again plus I am not seeing my consultant now for three weeks (although thats not an issue as weigh myself at home anyhow) so have brought the lemon bars for the ride! You have done really well yourself! Hope you are having a good week.

Hello everyone, have had a good couple of days at work and managed to stay on shakes only - not sure if it is that which has helped but I'm feeling like I have a renewed sense of motivation. Ordered some more lemon bars though when I saw my consultant yesterday - next time I will see her will be in three weeks time (I have a hectic couple of weeks coming up) and I suddenly realised that by then I will only have just over 3 weeks left on SS. I decided from the beginning that I would only do two sets of SS and then complete the rest on 810Kcal...hopefully if I reach my post SS target, it will only be a couple of months! All very exciting! I still feel big from time to time (technically I am still obese) but I am starting to notice the difference myself now and have had lots of comments and compliments from people, which has been lovely. Keep up the good work everyone! :) Im off to the hygienist now but shall be back and checking up on peoples diaries later! Take care!

Evening and wowee you really doing amazingly :) Must be weird to think you'll soon be coming to the end of your SS journey that's amazing :)
Ooooh personal statements i never liked those, great way at help with confidence issues coz you have no choice but to talk good about yourself haha

Hello everyone, have had a good couple of days at work and managed to stay on shakes only - not sure if it is that which has helped but I'm feeling like I have a renewed sense of motivation. Ordered some more lemon bars though when I saw my consultant yesterday - next time I will see her will be in three weeks time (I have a hectic couple of weeks coming up) and I suddenly realised that by then I will only have just over 3 weeks left on SS. I decided from the beginning that I would only do two sets of SS and then complete the rest on 810Kcal...hopefully if I reach my post SS target, it will only be a couple of months! All very exciting! I still feel big from time to time (technically I am still obese) but I am starting to notice the difference myself now and have had lots of comments and compliments from people, which has been lovely. Keep up the good work everyone! :) Im off to the hygienist now but shall be back and checking up on peoples diaries later! Take care!

Hi Hun , glad u have a renewed sense of motivation! The next three week will fly passed Hun and I hope you reach your target! The compliments are great and really spur you on and you need to take them after all your hard work!

Keep at it him you are doing so well x

Another 6lbs lost this week!! :D :bliss:Very happy with that, definitely made up for the 2lbs loss last week! :) Only another 1lb to go and I shall have a BMI of 30! Just having my mango shake (I love them for breakfast!) and then I am off to work! Hope everyone is having a good weekend!

My reason for losing weight is my wedding/planning a family/general health....

I now have a reason for maintaining once I have lost that weight.....Climbing Kilimanjaro! :eek:

I have been to Kili before, loved every minute but unfortunately didn't summit. I was 16 stone 7lbs at the time and although no where near my heaviest, it must have had an impact. I attempted the summit night but hypothermia and having been sick every day from the start and therefore not eating, didn't leave me with a lot of energy! I would love to show my fiance that magical mountain and we have decided to go on our year anniversary of being married so August 2014 and raise money for charity. The charity we are going to be raising money for is Anthony Nolan Trust especially to raise awareness of umbilical cord donations. I don't know if you have all been following a young boy called Charlie on social media sites who unfortunately lost his battle with Leukaemia on Friday but he touched our hearts and that of many others!

Hope you are all having a good week!

Fantastic loss!

It will be great to have something to work towards once you are maintaining, benefiting you and a worthy cause x

Superb loss as usual you're doing just amazing :)

Wow what a wonderful cause, seen a lot of it on my FB feeds about the Nolan cause and there should certainly be more research spent on unborn conditions. My lil girl was born with a congenital problem that should have been picked up before birth she was just fortunate enough to have had vigilent staff on when she was born to have picked up she needed emergency surgery else it might be a diff story now x

Another 6lbs lost this week!! :D :bliss:Very happy with that, definitely made up for the 2lbs loss last week! :) Only another 1lb to go and I shall have a BMI of 30! Just having my mango shake (I love them for breakfast!) and then I am off to work! Hope everyone is having a good weekend!

Well done 6lb is fantastic! Keep it up you are doing really well and your BMI will be falling quickly at this rate!

Thanks Ladies - Hoping to be under a BMI of 30 by the end of this week. Although struggling, Ive been feeling really week and faint again! :mad: Dont think its the plan...oh well only 5.5weeks to go until I move upto 810Kcal!! Already been planning my post CWP maintenances steps! :D

Im not sure if Im allowed to do this, so I will post the link and if its not allowed - moderator please remove - I have searched the forums for "rules" but cant find any relating to links. Anyway as I said I had come across the story of a brave little boy and his fight against Leukaemia. His family are campaigning to raise awareness of Umbilical Cord Donations and my fiance and I have decided to climb Kilimanjaro in August 2014 to raise money for Anthony Nolan Trust and support and raise awareness for cord donation. Good job I am losing weight then...:)

I have set up a website which will follow our journey including blog posts, updates, links to the e-petition to raise awareness, our Justgiving site, Facebook page etc.

Our Website

Please feel free to follow us, share our journey and tell family and friends. Awareness is just as important as raising the money (£10,000 target! :eek:)

Ill also have updates on my twitter page which is linked in my profile!

Thanks All x

Wow - into week 21 and only 5 more weeks on sole source! :D Time is flying by! Another 3lbs lost which I am very pleased with :) - It also means that my BMI is now below 30 and I am 'just' overweight and not obese!! :bliss:Hopefully should reach a total of 6stone loss by next week - I would like to be 14stone at the end of this set of SS which means losing 1stone 3lbs in 5 weeks - think that is possible! The weight loss is being a little more random now as I am getting closer to goal. It is such a good feeling to be looking forward to getting into the 14s instead of the 19s like I was at the beginning! Starting to fit into my size 16s too (I was a size 24 when I started!). Have so much to look forward to and it is great to be able to feel happier in myself and healthier to enjoy those things! Have a very close friend over from Germany this weekend. We are off bridesmaid dress shopping and to get measurements to order my wedding dress!!! Exciting!

Have a great weekend all :)

Antoher wonderful weight loss missus you're just literally shrinking day by day :) What an exciting weekend planned to order dress size, are you thinking of a size 12 or being safer and going for a 14? And WOOOHOOOOOOOOOO for being overweight arghh how I cannot wait to get there myself :)

Antoher wonderful weight loss missus you're just literally shrinking day by day :) What an exciting weekend planned to order dress size, are you thinking of a size 12 or being safer and going for a 14? And WOOOHOOOOOOOOOO for being overweight arghh how I cannot wait to get there myself :)

Hi Nina, I am letting the lady in the shop and the designer decide what size is ordered - she has said she will be able to alter it anyway and has said I can carry on losing weight right up until a couple of weeks before the wedding - so that is good! :) I would imagine I will be in a wedding dress 16, which is the equivalent to a 12 street size. It wont be long before you are in the overweight category - only 3 more BMI points to go. You are doing so well and I cant believe the weight you lose on 1200Kcal plan - its amazing!!! Keep up the good work. :D I also went cake tasting yesterday - well I didnt taste, my mum, bridesmaid and Fiance did and judging by their reactions, I am guessing it was yummy!!! hehe - It wasn't as hard as I was expecting but it was still strange! I felt the cakes instead to make sure they were moist and not to heavy etc....hehe...

Off to work today, hope everyone has a great week!

Back