11ST Target...I will get there!

Mom38

Silver Member
It is all about the losses...but the other thing is I want to fit my ass into a 14 again...last time that happened I was 17/18 years old.

I'm currently a size 18 jeans and size 22 top....so kinda a triangle lol.

I love to dance (just around the house or in a pub haha), but when I look in the mirror I dont like what I see from the waist up.

I want to feel good again *crosses fingers*

You can 100% do this! Dancing is a fab way to keep fit, especially when tied in with SW :D
When joined slimming world in late January of this year and was a size 24 :(
I'm now down to a Size 14 top and Size 16 jeans! Never thought it would be possible but with SW it totally is!

Hallo again .. I'm not sure which is your main diary but I'll chance it's this one ..
I read your info and one of my grandchildren has a son that is autistic but unlike your wee lad he hates any social occasions in fact he prefers to keep by himself and when I visited and we all went out for a meal he could only go by taking his laptop with him and sitting completely absorbed in it.. just like any people we are all different aren't we?

A 6lb loss is great .. well done you!
I'm sure at that rate you'll soon be making your goal :)

Aww thats good that he will go out, even though he has to have his laptop and is completely out of his comfort zone. My son takes his tablet nearly everywhere, he struggles massively with waiting and if its too busy or loud can be a big problem. He also won't wear ear defenders. I think although our children/great grandchilden have their difficulties, small things can be big victories for them. :)

We was at a friends tonight and he was occupied and had a fab time, it was lovely. Hes full of mischief as he verbally has no filter and will say whatever is in his head. The people who I was with understand.

She did a completely SW friendly buffet so I didnt stray out of my syns.

Last edited:
Being outspoken is often the way with them isn't it? .. you have to admire them for their determination to do things. . my greatgrandson is a whiz with the computer stuff and my daughter was looking after him one day and happened to glance at what he was doing only to find he was in the process of trying to hack into the police HQ!.. he didn't realize that it was something we mustn't do.. you can imagine her shock and relief that she caught him in time. :innocent0001:

Great that you were able to enjoy your evening especially with the SW food.

Today I decided to try and change my breakfast routine.

I find it hard to eat cold things in a morning, sometimes i'd just like to make do with a coffee but I know, Slimming World doesn't work like that. As well as sticking to it...you also have to eat enough.
Although I can and still lose weight, eating eggs and bacon everyday isn't the healthiest thing to have every single day so I am trying to mix it up a bit. My blood pressure is borderline so need to limit my salt if possible. Some of the recipies I make I try not to add too much or reduce it where possible. Caffiene doesn't help so I do drink decaf a lot.

I had the melon....that first bite took a lot of effort and felt ill at the thought even though I really like melon.

Job done! :)

I have the same problem with my blood pressure and I take Losartan for it and also keep an eye on my sodium intake.. for my age it's about 1500 a day .. thought you might find this interesting

http://healthyeating.sfgate.com/daily-sodium-allowance-women-1542.html

I steam all my vegetables so no salt is added there and when I cook and the recipes include sugar I will either use half the quantity or sometimes none at all! .. banana cake for instance I have found doesn't need any.

I struggle with breakfasts on a work day as well, I make my own rice pudding (pudding rice or have done it with normal rice when I've been desperate) made up with water and sweetener in advance. Then in the morning ping it in the microwave before adding a yogurt and some fruit.
I've been enjoying it again this week as it's my first week back after summer, but it was starting to get a bit samey before summer so looking out for new ideas to try before I get bored of it.
When I'm at target and can have extra healthy extra's I might start having cereal but at the moment I use my A choice on cheese quite often so would struggle to have milk every day.

Overslept this morning a bit, supposed to be up at 6.30am and only got up at 7.10am...slept through 1st alarm. Its ok though, had things prepped.

Melon at this time is not my bag but swallowing it lol.

This morning, I realised I hadn't had my HEB yesterday so counted the Alpen Lights as my B choice and had 8.5 syns to play with. Bit bloody late now lol! Although I still think you can save, can you? I have a lovely bottle of port with my name on for Friday haha. I will have it regardless, my Friday evenings are what I look forward to and keeps me going.

Really tired this morning, went to the midnight showing of IT last night and only got in bed at 3am.

Was worth it though, and stayed on plan too. :)

Had a good day, been quite busy. Foodwise been fine.

Did routine with son but he has only just gone to sleep after being in bed since 9pm. I have to lay down in my room next door because he's anxious and more unsettled if I don't.

Joys of autism. :rolleyes:

He's asleep now anyway so going to half hour telly before I have to go to bed myself.

Back