12 stone to go

Discussion in 'WeMITTS (We Mean It This Time)' started by Tracykllhr, 5 August 2007 Social URL.

1. Tracykllhr

Tracykllhr Member

I have 12 yes 12 stone to lose but I have to admit after reading your threads and seeing before and after threads it doesn't seem the once impossible task it was
    Im due to get a gastric banding in 12 weeks or so but really want to get the diet off and running while im in this frame of mind
    have any of your done pre op diets? which diets are you on at the mo? Has anyone out there as much to lose as me?
    x Tracy x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Starlight

Starlight Gold Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Welcome to Minimins :)

Ive got more than you to lose - well I did have when I started :) There are a lot of people with as much/more to lose and lots whove lost huge amounts

Youve definitely come to the right place

4. FatFairNForty(ish)

FatFairNForty(ish) Gold Member

Goal Weight:
    11st10lb
    Diet:
    Cambridge - Sole Source
    Good luck with the op Tracey... not sure what the medical requirements are pre-op, you'll need to speak to your surgeon about doing a VLCD prior to the op... that would be my advice for sure.

12 stone is definitely possible ;) Also, am sure you won't be 'allowed' to do a VLCD post-op for a few weeks but you'll need to speak to a CDC about that... but am pretty certain that will be the case.

All the best with it all. :)

5. Russiandoll

Russiandoll Carpe diem

Start Weight:
    17st4lb
    Current Weight:
    16st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7lb(2.89%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Weight Plan - Step 1
    I had 12st to lose when I was at my heaviest ... I've still got 6st to go but I'm sure I'll get there in the end.

Good luck with your weight loss journey - if you're doing CD before your surgery then your CDC will know 'the rules' so follow his or her advice and you can't go far wrong :)

6. SHAZA

SHAZA Silver Member

Diet:
    Cambridge diet
    Good luck Tracie

12 stone ~ no problem if you keep visiting this amazing site and checking out all the before and after photos you can and will loose the weight

I started at 23 stone 10lb and I am now around 17 stone (just back from hols so a little gain ~ bad girl me!!! ) So yes I had 12 stone to loose

The journey is not easy which ever way you try to shift the weight but the rewards are amazing.

I wish you well and every success ~ you are half way there by admiting your weight problem and doing something about it

Luv Luv

sonban and Mini like this.
  7. sonban

sonban Addicted to Minimins

Wow what a fantastic weightloss what an insperation.:D

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.