12 stone to go

Tracykllhr

I have 12 yes 12 stone to lose but I have to admit after reading your threads and seeing before and after threads it doesn't seem the once impossible task it was
Im due to get a gastric banding in 12 weeks or so but really want to get the diet off and running while im in this frame of mind
have any of your done pre op diets? which diets are you on at the mo? Has anyone out there as much to lose as me?
x Tracy x

Welcome to Minimins :)

Ive got more than you to lose - well I did have when I started :) There are a lot of people with as much/more to lose and lots whove lost huge amounts

Youve definitely come to the right place

Good luck with the op Tracey... not sure what the medical requirements are pre-op, you'll need to speak to your surgeon about doing a VLCD prior to the op... that would be my advice for sure.

12 stone is definitely possible ;) Also, am sure you won't be 'allowed' to do a VLCD post-op for a few weeks but you'll need to speak to a CDC about that... but am pretty certain that will be the case.

All the best with it all. :)

I had 12st to lose when I was at my heaviest ... I've still got 6st to go but I'm sure I'll get there in the end.

Good luck with your weight loss journey - if you're doing CD before your surgery then your CDC will know 'the rules' so follow his or her advice and you can't go far wrong :)

Good luck Tracie

12 stone ~ no problem if you keep visiting this amazing site and checking out all the before and after photos you can and will loose the weight

I started at 23 stone 10lb and I am now around 17 stone (just back from hols so a little gain ~ bad girl me!!! ) So yes I had 12 stone to loose

The journey is not easy which ever way you try to shift the weight but the rewards are amazing.

I wish you well and every success ~ you are half way there by admiting your weight problem and doing something about it

Luv Luv

Good luck Tracie

12 stone ~ no problem if you keep visiting this amazing site and checking out all the before and after photos you can and will loose the weight

I started at 23 stone 10lb and I am now around 17 stone (just back from hols so a little gain ~ bad girl me!!! ) So yes I had 12 stone to loose

The journey is not easy which ever way you try to shift the weight but the rewards are amazing.

I wish you well and every success ~ you are half way there by admiting your weight problem and doing something about it

Luv Luv

Wow what a fantastic weightloss what an insperation.:D

Back