Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

12 week run up to Christmas!

Discussion in 'Challenges - Weight Loss & Otherwise!' started by Elementhia, 10 October 2011 Social URL.

1. Elementhia

Elementhia Full Member

Start Weight:
    18st1.5lb
    Current Weight:
    15st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    2st12.5lb(15.98%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    What is your goal in that 12 weeks? How much will you need to have lost to reaally enjoy that christmas dinner/NYE party?

For me, the hard part about chrismas (and the adds are already starting!) is not just 23rd-31st - its frankly the entire month, FULL of parties, mince pies, chocolate calendars, cookies. I really need something like this to keep me on track.

You too? Post a goal here and lets stick to it! Then you can afford to indulge (a little) on the right day.

I would ideally like to have lost my first 2 stone by christmas, putting me at 16.15 and well into my slimming world club10.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. MissEms

MissEms New Member

Start Weight:
    18st10lb
    Current Weight:
    16st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    14st4lb
    Lost(%):
    1st13lb(10.31%)
    Diet:
    Healthy eating & Excercise
    I'm hoping for 2.5 stone by Xmas, but perhaps that's slightly ambitious! :)

4. Elementhia

Elementhia Full Member

Start Weight:
    18st1.5lb
    Current Weight:
    15st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    2st12.5lb(15.98%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Youll need to average just under 3lb a week then :) not too bad! You can do it!

5. blossums

blossums Full Member

Start Weight:
    18st3lb
    Current Weight:
    16st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st12lb
    Lost(%):
    1st5lb(7.45%)
    It would be cool if I could lose 1.5 stones by Christmas, that would make me 15 stone

Though I fully intend to indulge as much as I like on Christmas eve, day and boxing day and don't really mind how much I will put on for those 3 days as by then I will have been dieting for 5 months and I do love all the Christmas treats :)

6. tally05

tally05 Full Member

I'm dieting for Xmas too! Im not aiming for losing a certain amount of weight I'm just looking to drop two dress sizes! I think I will need to drop about two stone though. I have extra incentive as the other half said if I reach my goal he will take me on a shopping spree to buy new clothes!! Gad a kfc last night and that's it now for me the diet begins! I think il weigh myself once a week probably every Friday. What about everyone else? X

7. Flutterby3

Flutterby3 Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hi there tally05!
    I've joined slimming world just a week ago, actually preparing to go to my weigh in now. I'm aiming to lose two stone too, but yesterday, I had a bit of a lapse in my week and had a kebab with my bf :( Felt quite bad after, but I tried to put it out of my head.
    My syn today has been a LOVELY piece of cake which I thoroughly enjoyed!!
    Dreading the weigh in now though!! Oh dear, I love my food too much!
    Hope you're going well so far... X

8. tally05

tally05 Full Member

Haha I love food too :( well I weighed myself and I'm 10st 1lb and a size 12. I'm aiming for a size 8. My weekend wasn't good I had a Chinese! And I drank too iv discovered if i drink I end up eating rubbish so no more drinking either! My boyfriend is a bodybuilder and he's just starting his lean down phase now so hopefully if I just eat what he eats il lose weight (not eating as much as him obviously) I really need to start exercise again but I hate the gym. Wana go running but boyf doesn't like me doing it in the dark! X

9. blossums

blossums Full Member

Start Weight:
    18st3lb
    Current Weight:
    16st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st12lb
    Lost(%):
    1st5lb(7.45%)
    Well I've lost 3 lbs so far, 1 stone 4lbs to go

10. tally05

tally05 Full Member

I don't weigh myself until Friday so I don't know if iv lost anything yet! Congrats on your loss! Xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.