12 week run up to Christmas!

Elementhia

What is your goal in that 12 weeks? How much will you need to have lost to reaally enjoy that christmas dinner/NYE party?

For me, the hard part about chrismas (and the adds are already starting!) is not just 23rd-31st - its frankly the entire month, FULL of parties, mince pies, chocolate calendars, cookies. I really need something like this to keep me on track.

You too? Post a goal here and lets stick to it! Then you can afford to indulge (a little) on the right day.

I would ideally like to have lost my first 2 stone by christmas, putting me at 16.15 and well into my slimming world club10.

It would be cool if I could lose 1.5 stones by Christmas, that would make me 15 stone

Though I fully intend to indulge as much as I like on Christmas eve, day and boxing day and don't really mind how much I will put on for those 3 days as by then I will have been dieting for 5 months and I do love all the Christmas treats :)

I'm dieting for Xmas too! Im not aiming for losing a certain amount of weight I'm just looking to drop two dress sizes! I think I will need to drop about two stone though. I have extra incentive as the other half said if I reach my goal he will take me on a shopping spree to buy new clothes!! Gad a kfc last night and that's it now for me the diet begins! I think il weigh myself once a week probably every Friday. What about everyone else? X

tally05 said:
I'm dieting for Xmas too! Im not aiming for losing a certain amount of weight I'm just looking to drop two dress sizes! I think I will need to drop about two stone though. I have extra incentive as the other half said if I reach my goal he will take me on a shopping spree to buy new clothes!! Gad a kfc last night and that's it now for me the diet begins! I think il weigh myself once a week probably every Friday. What about everyone else? X

Hi there tally05!
I've joined slimming world just a week ago, actually preparing to go to my weigh in now. I'm aiming to lose two stone too, but yesterday, I had a bit of a lapse in my week and had a kebab with my bf :( Felt quite bad after, but I tried to put it out of my head.
My syn today has been a LOVELY piece of cake which I thoroughly enjoyed!!
Dreading the weigh in now though!! Oh dear, I love my food too much!
Hope you're going well so far... X

Haha I love food too :( well I weighed myself and I'm 10st 1lb and a size 12. I'm aiming for a size 8. My weekend wasn't good I had a Chinese! And I drank too iv discovered if i drink I end up eating rubbish so no more drinking either! My boyfriend is a bodybuilder and he's just starting his lean down phase now so hopefully if I just eat what he eats il lose weight (not eating as much as him obviously) I really need to start exercise again but I hate the gym. Wana go running but boyf doesn't like me doing it in the dark! X

Back