12 Week Summer Holidays Challenge!!

Nice idea! I always attempt the best angles for photos so ill have to brave something awful, might do a side on shot as its my large bum that's the culprit oh and my giant calves!

Giantcalves'r'us then. Oh to wear knee length boots:)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I can never get boots to fit around my calves unless I got to Evans so really looking forward to slimming them down a bit

I need to slim mine down a lot !!

I have some evans boots! otherwise its just small boots, totally gave up on long ones.
urgh and wellies, I once spent an awfully muddy festival in non wellies when literally everyone was wearing them because I was scared they wouldnt fit round my legs!

I will try get a pic soon, dont mind doing a face one but my face has already slimmed down since getting back on track and wont really get much smaller, ill dig something out anyway!

and here is the list updated as much as I know:

Biggusburdus - 28 lbs (0lbs lost /28lbs to go)
Bridebeslim - 48lbs (0lbs lost / 48lbs to go)
Camplestar - 38.4lbs (0lbs lost / 38.4 lbs to go)
Fat2Slim - 42lbs (0lbs lost / 42lbs to go)
Jew356 - *target?*
lula<3 - 42lbs ( 0lbs lost / 42 lbs to go)
Mama C - 42 lbs (0lbs lost / 42 lbs to go)
meoww - 36lbs (0lbs lost /36 to go)
Misssimleybrunette - 42 lbs (0lbs lost / 42 lbs to go)
Porche04 - 42lbs (0lbs lost / 42 lbs to go)

Can i be added please? I started on the 15th April at 14st 5, GOAL is 12st 7. After 3 weigh ins I'm 13st 10. I'm hoping to achieve it when the schools break up, the 25th July but I might need the week before August because of leaving do's etc.
I weight myself on Mondays

woo great to see this moving along!

Meoww - 36lbs (0lbs lost /36 to go)
Dolly1971 -42lb (-8lb - 42 to go) that's 3.5lb pw so will be a challenge

Hey dolly i just posted below you in this thread. We started dieting on the very same day!!

I started on the 16th so almost the same :)

I started on the 16th so almost the same :)

Have you got a diary, how you doing, I am doing ok considering I had long week end off plan on hols. Gained 4lb and now lost it but lost a whole week. So mon is weigh in day so should be by first stone. Would like to lose another three before sept. girlies holiday, fingers crossed.

Dolly1971 -42lb (-8lb - 42 to go) that's 3.5lb pw so will be a challenge
Jew356 - *target?*
lula<3 - 42lbs ( 0lbs lost / 42 lbs to go)
meoww - 36lbs (0lbs lost /36 to go)
zippygeorgeandben - 26lbs (8lbs lost 18lbs to go)

updated this, does it look right to those ive added? (Ive also attempted to slot you all in alphabetically, dont know why just seemed right!)

Have you got a diary, how you doing, I am doing ok considering I had long week end off plan on hols. Gained 4lb and now lost it but lost a whole week. So mon is weigh in day so should be by first stone. Would like to lose another three before sept. girlies holiday, fingers crossed.

Hi Dolly, didn't start a diary as I didn't think I would be on here enough to update it. I was wrong! This site is my biggest motivator but I'm happy to add bits and pieces here and there and snoop at what everyone else on S&S is doing. I lost 9lbs week 1 and 5lbs week 2. Week 3 I moved on to adding veg and had a protein meal but this obviously is not for me as I didn't lose an ounce that week. Week 4 I've been saintly and stuck to 3 packs and a bar each day, had a sneaky peak at the scales a couple of days ago and they're heading in the right direction. I weigh in on Tuesday so will update then.
We set up the 12 week challenge as so many had summer hols coming up and drastic action is needed. Hope you join :)

fantastic! Only i've lost 9lbs and not 8.... ;)

fantastic! Only i've lost 9lbs and not 8.... ;)

Hello Ben, well an extra pounds always welcome. You haven't got much to lose you lucky thing. An early years teacher that likes Yankee candles are you? In the battle of the candles it's Lily Flame all the way! Is it Sats for you next week?

Sats for the school but my little darlings are a bit too young for SATS! and yes a yankee candle addict.

heh oops I struggle to count! I get so mixed up converting stones to lbs

ooh goal date 25th july, thats my birthday! I want to be pretty close by then!

12 weeks isn't long at all we can sooooo do this!!!

I have the same problem with my calves, I love knee high and end up ordering from america for extended calf boots..... I have so many boots that are for 14 inch calf hopefully the inches will come off but I have really chunky thighs and legs.

Back