12 Week Summer Holidays Challenge!!

Thanks. Suprised myself although Im not going to get complacent as Ive got a loooong way to go till i hit my goal weight and a healthy bmi. Am super pleased though. :)

I don't think ill have lost his week as I'm not well, on antibiotics, eating more, not exercising and generally feeling like crap.
im not eating rubbish but I can't burn off any calories whilst holed up in bed.

Aww. Sorry to hear ur not well zippy xx wishin u a speedy recovery xx

Game on for me now been promised my dream car when at target, so need to get there before autumn. Any thing you have done and noticed better loss that week, all advice welcome x

Hey all, a modest 2.5lbs for me this week, Im pretty happy about that! its spurred me on, and Ive got a very long weekend this weekend, so I need PMA to get though that.

anyway, heres the list

biggusburdus - 28 lbs (0lbs lost /28lbs to go)
bridebeslim - 48lbs (9.5lbs lost / 38.5lbs to go)
Camplestar - 38.4lbs (0lbs lost / 38.4 lbs to go)
Dablaksista - 36lbs (0lbs lost/36lbs to go)
Dolly1971 - 42lb (-6lb lost / 36 to go)

Fat2Slim - 42lbs (0lbs lost / 42lbs to go)
Jew356 - 30lbs (3.25lbs lost 26.75lbs to go)
lula<3 - 42lbs ( 0lbs lost / 42 lbs to go)

MamaC - 42 lbs (4lbs lost / 38 lbs to go)
meoww - 36lbs (2.5lbs lost /33.5 to go)
MissSmileyBrunette - 42 lbs (15lbs lost / 27lbs to go)

porshe - 42lbs (8lbs lost / 34lbs to go)
zippygeorgeandben - 26lbs (13.5lbs lost 12.5lbs to go)

Hey all. Just completed my first week. Stepped on the scales this eve and appear to have lost 15lbs!!! So pleased at this fab start. Lots more to lose but a nice chunk (just over a stone) gone. Yay. :)

Ive added it below.

dablaksista;6379499]biggusburdus - 28 lbs (0lbs lost /28lbs to go) bridebeslim - 48lbs (9.5lbs lost / 38.5lbs to go) Camplestar - 38.4lbs (0lbs lost / 38.4 lbs to go) Dolly1971 - 42lb (-6lb lost / 36 to go)
Fat2Slim - 42lbs (0lbs lost / 42lbs to go)
Jew356 - 30lbs (3.25lbs lost 26.75lbs to go) lula&lt;3 - 42lbs ( 0lbs lost / 42 lbs to go)
MamaC - 42 lbs (4lbs lost / 38 lbs to go)
meoww - 36lbs (0lbs lost /36 to go) MissSmileyBrunette - 42 lbs (15lbs lost / 27lbs to go)
porshe - 42lbs (8lbs lost / 34lbs to go) zippygeorgeandben - 26lbs (13.5lbs lost 12.5lbs to go)
Dablaksista - 36lbs (0lbs lost/36lbs to go)
******* fab loss x

Really good loss Meoww :)

Yey well done meoww!

Thank everyone for the support! I must confess, I had a sneeky WI this morn too.. and somehow another 4lbs came off overnight!! Madness! I wont count any till next weeks though!

I find that if I don't go on all week I'm fine. But if I go on it ONCE, I can't help myself every day.
then you start talking to yourself. "Oh if I lose a pound that's fine" etc etc

In my beck diet soltion book she says its ok to weigh every day, sometimes it helps as it takes the pressure off it. it also says step on just once, dont try to do a second reading and dont weigh more than once a day for sure

hi ladies , can I please join you , I started Monday , ill be a bit shorter as going to hubbies ship on July 20th but be great to have a team and thread to motivate each other.
id love to loose 2 and a half stone before then its 10 weeks from when I started so im hoping its not unrealistic x

could I join too, week behind but that's suits as my goal is to lose 2st4+ by 10th aug which is 12 weeks from today :) x

Of course you can both join, just add your names to the list with your target and update weekly. Good luck :)

Back