12 Week Summer Holidays Challenge!!

hello new people, welcome! :)

welcome! and less of this 'hello ladies' (there is a bloke lurking within this page too y'know!)

I'm worrying about my weigh in tomorrow (5 week point). I've been ill most of the week and weekend, haven't been able to exercise and I wasn't even in work Thursday and Friday so couldn't even do my general walking about (which I do alot of!).

But let's be positive, I'm still ahead of target and IF I've STS, I'm still doing well. I told myself that this time when dieting, I'm going for small, achievable targets and not to attempt to lose the most weight in the shortest length of time.
My main goal is 12st 7 on July 25th and when I started this diet, that was my aim and still is.
Have a great Sunday and a great week everyone.
Ben x

2 nd week weigh in only lost 2 lb this week, so here's hoping for a bigger one next week. Sticking to just four shakes, water and two cups coffee this week.

biggusburdus - 28 lbs (0lbs lost /28lbs to go)
bridebeslim - 48lbs (9.5lbs lost / 38.5lbs to go)
Camplestar - 38.4lbs (0lbs lost / 38.4 lbs to go)
Dablaksista - 36lbs (0lbs lost/36lbs to go)
Dolly1971 - 42lb ( week 2) total loss -8 / 34 to go)
Fat2Slim - 42lbs (0lbs lost / 42lbs to go)
Jew356 - 30lbs (3.25lbs lost 26.75lbs to go)
lula<3 - 42lbs ( 0lbs lost / 42 lbs to go)
MamaC - 42 lbs (4lbs lost / 38 lbs to go)
meoww - 36lbs (2.5lbs lost /33.5 to go)
MissSmileyBrunette - 42 lbs (15lbs lost / 27lbs to go)
porshe - 42lbs (8lbs lost / 34lbs to go)
zippygeorgeandben - 26lbs (13.5lbs lost 12.5lbs to go)

Thats still good and you most probably will have a better one next week!
Keep drinking water, loads and loads! its really warm out today!

If you want to stick to 4 packs then go for it but dont risk feeling begrudging about it -just saying as ive done this to myself, you will still have good losses having the protein meals if all the calories and weights are counted.
Just a thought, if you're just as happy with either option then ignore me :)

my weekend was up and down food-wise. my attitude is really changing though! I am just stopping eating when full!
my face is looking super skinny too, I can feel my jawbone! hahha
The OH is looking quite hot too! (he's dieting with me)

Hi guys. 1.5lbs off this week.
happy with that. Still not well :(

feel better soon! well done on the loss! make sure you're getting plenty of fluids. Get some Ribena plus and have it warm -yummy

Thanks lovely ladies. Had to force myself to eat dinner as I was just too tired to move!

4lbs exactly off this week. Pretty pleased with that :)

Would someone please update my weightloss on the list? Thanks x

Thank you Dolly x

Thats still good and you most probably will have a better one next week!
Keep drinking water, loads and loads! its really warm out today!

If you want to stick to 4 packs then go for it but dont risk feeling begrudging about it -just saying as ive done this to myself, you will still have good losses having the protein meals if all the calories and weights are counted.
Just a thought, if you're just as happy with either option then ignore me :)

my weekend was up and down food-wise. my attitude is really changing though! I am just stopping eating when full!
my face is looking super skinny too, I can feel my jawbone! hahha
The OH is looking quite hot too! (he's dieting with me)

you are doing amazing, thing is I have been guessing protein, did weigh them in beginning but getting sloppy. Portions don't look bigger, but looks can be deceaving. So must focus more.

I think it's easier for me just to avoid anything but packs and bars. I so want to feel ok about myself on the beach this summer that I daren't risk any real food slowing my loss down. Most people that have that protein meal do well but the one time I tried it was a weigh in disaster.

Yes also beach hol in sept want to be a size 12, it's been many years since I was thin on hol and felt ok about my body. Yes just concentrating on packs this week. If its a good loss may just stick to shakes.

Yes also beach hol in sept want to be a size 12, it's been many years since I was thin on hol and felt ok about my body. Yes just concentrating on packs this week. If its a good loss may just stick to shakes.

How are you toning up?

With the packs only it is much more simple and guaranteed I suppose.
I've also done that before too and it deffo has its advantages.
I'm doing Pilates -I'd recommended to anyone especially on this diet

Do you go to a class? I have a DVD lurking somewhere at home that I did years ago but never seem to have the motivation at home.

Back