12 Week Summer Holidays Challenge!!

Paleo diet is foods that I love to eat, will def think about doing this diet, I have brought Paul McKenna hypno gastric band book/ cd, it's not really in connection with a diet, but heard good results. Hypnotise works well on me so def worth me giving it a go only £ 9 if it stops cravings and hunger, some people only have few mouth falls and are full up, bonus.

3lb loss for me this week :-D

biggusburdus - 28 lbs (0lbs lost /28lbs to go)
bridebeslim - 48lbs (9.5lbs lost / 38.5lbs to go)
Camplestar - 38.4lbs (0lbs lost / 38.4 lbs to go)
Dablaksista - 36lbs (0lbs lost/36lbs to go)
Dolly1971 - 42lb ( week 2) total loss -8 / 34 to go)
Fat2Slim - 42lbs (0lbs lost / 42lbs to go)
Jew356 - 30lbs (6.25lb lost 23.75lbs to go)
lebody - 32lbs (0lbs lost / 32lbs to go)
lula<3 - 42lbs ( 0lbs lost / 42 lbs to go)
MamaC - 42 lbs (4lbs lost / 38 lbs to go)
meoww - 36lbs (2.5lbs lost /33.5 to go)
MissSmileyBrunette - 42 lbs (15lbs lost / 27lbs to go)
porshe - 42lbs (12lbs lost / 30lbs to go)
sukie sue - 35lbs (0lbs lost / 35lbs to go)
zippygeorgeandben - 26lbs (15lbs lost 11lbs to go)

WD on loss!

I like the principles of paelo, the beck book says to have a back up diet plan.
I think generally not being afraid of eating meat and fat is good and realising how cautious we need to be around sugars is a way forward, well it is for me.

when I last lost weight I kept it off for a good year through being careful with carbs

I agree carbs do not suit me, if I stay away I lose loads weight, start eating to much carbs put loads on and also feel sluggish, bloated and horrible.

11lbs to go...11lbs to go.... Come on Ben.....

Stayed the same this week (week 2). Considering I was on plan 4 days and scoffing every carb known to mankind for 3 days Im blooming grateful! Lol. Got my 5 weeks worth of packs lined up and a new dose of determination. Bring on week 3! :)

Feel like you got away with one misssmileybrunette?!

Woo after my not so big loss last week I've now lost 6.5lbs this week! So happy, my slight alteration of the plan may be working!
Got my tattoo being started in 2week so hope another slice of me falls off by then!

Woo hoo well done on a brilliant loss Hun :)

Ooo what tattoo are you having done? Xx

Woo after my not so big loss last week I've now lost 6.5lbs this week! So happy, my slight alteration of the plan may be working!
Got my tattoo being started in 2week so hope another slice of me falls off by then!

That's amazing! Well done. What did you do different this week?

well I eat more protein and fat than the plan says but I have less sachets and still avoid carbs completely, last week was pretty much the same, I just meant it must be working as I had a decent loss to make up for the lower one last week. So Ill carry on for the next two weeks! I really cant wait for the next 4lbs to come off then ill be halfway to getting under the 11s!! (massive target for me!)

my tattoo is really big, traditional style including a cat and flowers, lots of stuff its a really big piece going on my thigh (!) so Im hoping my legs will be less jelly-like when the time comes that I have to present them to my tattooist!
now the date is set I have more motivation to stick with it!

meoww - 36lbs (9lbs lost /27 to go)

well I eat more protein and fat than the plan says but I have less sachets and still avoid carbs completely, last week was pretty much the same, I just meant it must be working as I had a decent loss to make up for the lower one last week. So Ill carry on for the next two weeks! I really cant wait for the next 4lbs to come off then ill be halfway to getting under the 11s!! (massive target for me!)

my tattoo is really big, traditional style including a cat and flowers, lots of stuff its a really big piece going on my thigh (!) so Im hoping my legs will be less jelly-like when the time comes that I have to present them to my tattooist!
now the date is set I have more motivation to stick with it!

meoww - 36lbs (9lbs lost /27 to go)

What weight are you aiming to get to and how do you plan to stay at it?

Fantastic news! Great loss! Thanks for updating our 12 week challenge too!

My aim is 9st12 being very short that only just takes me to a healthy bmi but I reckon ill be about size 10 maybe 12 in trousers.

the plan..! well I hope to be able to create a balance of eating all different things all in moderation and in much smaller amounts!

I'm really working on changing my thinking and I'm always learning new good habits and healthy ways of thinking so hopefully I can continue this!

I'm also going to have a 3lb buffer, weigh myself every 2 weeks and if I creep 3lbs over target I will go back on the diet for as many weeks as I need (doing diet properly shouldnt take more than 2 weeks!)

I'm feeling positive and can almost see the goal! Every now and then I get nervous about the future and if I fail.. but we just have to worry less about the whole thing, I know and most of us here know what the diet requires of us and what things will stop losses.
Sometimes I worry I wont reach target by the date I want, but again, better late than never!

rambling on now!

oh if anyone finds the evenings long and boring, take up computer games, you can lose hours! and a full distraction from any cravings or anything like that!

Well done great loss, I was trying just 4 shakes but got to bored so back on two shakes and two meals, I feel better for having food and as long as the weight comes off slow or fast I don't care. I purchased Paul McKenna gastric band book/cd. I hope that will help. Not feeling hungry or thinking of food at moment.

I have the Paul McKenna gastric band, it worked well to start with but couldn't follow the 4 golden rules ( I kept forgetting to chew 20 times) and it just stopped working but will so it again once I start my refeed

What games do you play then? We might find a common interest!

thanks for the welcome ladies , everyones doing so well ,
sorry I forgot to post on Monday so just to catch up .
I lost 6 lb so not too bad :0)

meoww - 36lbs (2.5lbs lost /33.5 to go)
sukie sue - 35lbs (6lbs lost / 29 lbs to go)

Yes welcome Sukie sue!
hoping I can be strong this weekend, I was last night.
weigh in on Monday. Hoping I can be into single figures for goal...

Back