12 Week Summer Holidays Challenge!!

WD great loss! Think you've got an old version of the names list though!
Hows everyone's weekend? Mine started with work then rum now a hangover and lots of detoxing to do!

If you snack tonight MissSmileyBrunette I'll be very disappointed in you (disapproving look in my eye...)

O ... (she says sheepishly) ... My name is MissSmileyBrunette and today I snaffled an Ice cream with flake ... I blame the sun! ;-) lol

Will resist all things edible this eve ... Promise. Hehe

You better do. I have Zac Efron (or whoever you might find attractive) on speed dial and if he hears you've been anywhere near the fridge, he's not coming round to your house!

Lol. Awww ... No fair! ;-)

Yea Zac Efron doesnt really do it for me ... Think Id just end up mothering him. Lol. Bless him ;-)

I was very good this eve ... Only green tea for moi. Love that stuff nowadays.

and Green Tea is like always in the top 10s to aid weight loss. CAn't remember why.

sorry I copied the last one posted I thought ,
well week 2 I sts but no ones to blame but me , I knew the consequences when I decided to ease up for my oh last few days at home so back to it this week and refocus ,a nd hopefully have a great week this week xx

4.5lbs off for me this week. Really pleased with that. I had to make some tough decisions this week with my social diary and I've been rewarded on the scales. Update your signature please meoww!

Not been good last few days went out sat got drunk had curry and not been back on track since. So tomorrow I will have to start again. Oh well, no one else to blame except myself. Hope everyone else is being good x

2.5lbs for me this week:)
Could someone update please.

oh helllo ive been busy and bad! was meant to be back on track today but then got invited out for food last minute, I tried to choose a sensible thing but there was literally nothing that was sensible on the menu!
anyway..I will be making up for it! and Im feeling rubbish physically for eating stuff!
had alcohol too on sat (was planned) and Im keeping away from it again, makes me feel so ill!

think thats right?
biggusburdus - 28 lbs (0lbs lost /28lbs to go)
bridebeslim - 48lbs (9.5lbs lost / 38.5lbs to go)
Camplestar - 38.4lbs (0lbs lost / 38.4 lbs to go)
Dablaksista - 36lbs (0lbs lost/36lbs to go)
Dolly1971 - 42lb ( week 2) total loss -8 / 34 to go)
Fat2Slim - 42lbs (0lbs lost / 42lbs to go)
Jew356 - 30lbs (6.25lb lost 23.75lbs to go)
lebody - 32lbs (0lbs lost / 32lbs to go)
lula<3 - 42lbs ( 0lbs lost / 42 lbs to go)
MamaC - 42 lbs (4lbs lost / 38 lbs to go)
meoww - 36lbs (9lbs lost /27 to go)
MissSmileyBrunette - 42 lbs (18lbs lost / 24lbs to go)
porshe - 42lbs (14.5lbs lost / 27.5lbs to go)
sukie sue - 35lbs (6lbs lost / 29lbs to go)
zippygeorgeandben - 26lbs (19.5lbs lost 6.5lbs to go)

oh helllo ive been busy and bad! was meant to be back on track today but then got invited out for food last minute, I tried to choose a sensible thing but there was literally nothing that was sensible on the menu!
anyway..I will be making up for it! and Im feeling rubbish physically for eating stuff!
had alcohol too on sat (was planned) and Im keeping away from it again, makes me feel so ill!

Tut tut tut :)

think thats right?
biggusburdus - 28 lbs (0lbs lost /28lbs to go)
bridebeslim - 48lbs (9.5lbs lost / 38.5lbs to go)
Camplestar - 38.4lbs (0lbs lost / 38.4 lbs to go)
Dablaksista - 36lbs (0lbs lost/36lbs to go)
Dolly1971 - 42lb ( week 2) total loss -8 / 34 to go)
Fat2Slim - 42lbs (0lbs lost / 42lbs to go)
Jew356 - 30lbs (6.25lb lost 23.75lbs to go)
lebody - 32lbs (0lbs lost / 32lbs to go)
lula<3 - 42lbs ( 0lbs lost / 42 lbs to go)
MamaC - 42 lbs (4lbs lost / 38 lbs to go)
meoww - 36lbs (9lbs lost /27 to go)
MissSmileyBrunette - 42 lbs (18lbs lost / 24lbs to go)
porshe - 42lbs (14.5lbs lost / 27.5lbs to go)
sukie sue - 35lbs (6lbs lost / 29lbs to go)
zippygeorgeandben - 26lbs (19.5lbs lost 6.5lbs to go)

Thanks for updating. Just noticed we've got the same to lose now. What a shame that so many names on here have disappeared.

I haven't disappeared! Just not been updating! Lol..

Struggling with issues but I will get there, honest! I keep up to date with how well everyone is doing, you could call it stalking..
Just nothing good to report from here, life has exploded into a big mess and I am sorting it out... Ho hum.. No change there then!
Life always gets in the way of my dieting..

Back