Step 1 Sole Source + 12 weeks.. Mood change???

chloe0214

SoI've just finished my 12 weeks and can honestly say I've been fine no cheats atall, but I've noticed this last week I'm starting to feel more hungry, thinking about food all the time, and really saying ahh that enough!!! Anyone else been like this?? In my heart I want to continue but also in my head I think shall I just stop and continue with healthy eating!!! Aghhhhhh

Yep, I went through that.....and going through it again at the min! It's all in my head I think lol x

Thank god I'm not the only one, just coming up to my 12 weeks and all I'm thinking about it maybe to stop and eat healthily...I'm hoping I will snap out of it. I've also got terrible mood swings again it's like going back to week one....bizzare x

mee tooo. Because I cheated I don't have to do a week at step two then go back on step one. But I think at this stange it would help. Its a wee bit more food and also I think it boosts the matabolism a bit and gives for a bit of a rest before going back to step one again.

Though at this point I'm really sick of the restricted diet. I long for stuff I can't have all the time. I keep finding my self thinking about food insted of studying or driving. I sit at green lights with the cars behind me beeping lol drooling over the guy at the crossing with chips.

How much weight have you lost and how much is still to go?

I stared at 16"8 and in 13"7 now : )
I've never had a target weight to be honest but another 2 stone and I'd be happy I've never been small and I'm happy at having a bit of meat on me but being comfortable

mee tooo. Because I cheated I don't have to do a week at step two then go back on step one. But I think at this stange it would help. Its a wee bit more food and also I think it boosts the matabolism a bit and gives for a bit of a rest before going back to step one again.

Though at this point I'm really sick of the restricted diet. I long for stuff I can't have all the time. I keep finding my self thinking about food insted of studying or driving. I sit at green lights with the cars behind me beeping lol drooling over the guy at the crossing with chips.

But on ss+ you don't have to have the week break that's only if your ss that's what I was told, and for me the evening meal is plenty it's the no breakfast no lunch, and simple things like no fruit or a proper salad (tomatoes, carrot, sweet corn, beetroot) mmmmmm Evan my soups and shakes are tasting funny to me now : (

Thank god I'm not the only one, just coming up to my 12 weeks and all I'm thinking about it maybe to stop and eat healthily...I'm hoping I will snap out of it. I've also got terrible mood swings again it's like going back to week one....bizzare x

Aww it's a horrible feeling!! I've been doing so well and really wasn't expecting this atall : ( I thought I'd sail through, also Sunday I have a 3 course meal to attend and I've never cheated so I was planning a day off,
Now I'm scared as the way I'm feeling I'm afraid I won't get back on plan
: (

Back