12st 2.5 by christmas....Come onnnnn!

hellatrix

Yes so this is my aim...as of 28/10 I am 13st 10 so this is my hope, planning about 2.5lb weight loss a week. Have a feeling I'll falter with the weight but it's something to work towards. Would like to have a total weight loss of 62.5lb on the 24th december. That must be possible, right?

Boom, determined :D

Keep going! It's all about how you think about it- if you think you'll falter you will. Try telling yourself its easy, doesn't matter if you feel like you've gone slightly mad. My favourite quote is 'whether you believe you can or believe you can't you're absolutely right!' Go for it!

Ahh I have very similar goals to you. I'm 13st now and wish to be 12st by xmas, and hopefully 11st by feb, and possibly 10st by april/may time. It would be lovely to be slim for summer! But it is hard, i've done 3 weeks so far, but it's days off work such as today that I find it more difficult. Only 6 weeks till christmas though then that's the first target met!

Ahh I have very similar goals to you. I'm 13st now and wish to be 12st by xmas, and hopefully 11st by feb, and possibly 10st by april/may time. It would be lovely to be slim for summer! But it is hard, i've done 3 weeks so far, but it's days off work such as today that I find it more difficult. Only 6 weeks till christmas though then that's the first target met!

Yes, I'm very similar too! 12st 2.5 by christmas, 11st by early feb, 10st goal is around march 18th or so, pretty much the same, I've only predicted it to see what I COULD do, but I know my weight loss will have slowed down by then, so I know 10st will be a bit delayed I imagine.

So glad to hear someone is on a similar journey though, it's more comforting, isn't it? :)

Yeah a lot of people on here have huge amounts of weight to lose so it's nice some others are in a similar position, although 2-3st still feels like a huge amount! Yeah I think the last stone will be the hardest. I must admit i'm not doing any exercise as of yet, so i'll have to start that after i've lost a stone or so! I might try the 30 day shred

I like that you said it's not a huge amount, it feels it for me, so that's reassuring :)

I've got really into Pump It Up recently!! I get bored with repetitive exercise (I love the feeling after cross trainer but that's just about my limit), you should try and find it and see :) Especially if you love dancing, it's great.

Awesome. You'll get to it I'm sure

Wow, well done on the loss so far. I know I'm late in the game, but am hoping to be at 11st 13lbs by 27th December (when I go to see my OH). I was doing so well, then got stuck at 12st 6 :sigh: for a while. I stuck with it and this morning, lo and behold 12st 5!! :D 6lbs to go three weeks to do it in... Good luck everyone

Back