134kkg. The countdown begins!!!

I'm beginning to get those alarmed looks I spoke about earlier in my diary where people wonder whether one is ill or not, especially with the current new look. Also the random doubts at whether I can maintain this new look.

Well for the first issue, as long as I know I'm not ill, I'm not gonna allow such comments stop me from reaching my target, after all I still have over 10kg to still lose to reach the big 80, 75 - 79 range actually.

And for the second issue, well, obviously my work is cut out for me. I will definitely have to check in here this time next year to balance my score card on that level!

Being a crowd pleaser.

Are you a crowd pleaser? I used to be one, unfortunately. However, it doesn't really do any good for you. People are generally selfish anyway and don't really care that you are making such efforts. The tendency is to want to pull you down. What do people gain from doing that? If I feel I want to look a certain way, I have every right to, don't you think?

Anyway, not to digress - you can't always be a crowd pleaser even if you wanted to be. Just please the most important person.

And that is yourself.

I've taken myself of step 2 and I'm back on SS. I guess its not yet time for me to chew stuff. I have the Shawarma boy's number on speed dial, and the dial has been spinning speedily I'm afraid. 1 shawarma too many and I'm up 1kg on the scale and miserable to boot. Who ever said Shawarma was health food??? Time to make penance. I know its water weight, but if its not reigned in quickly and lost all over again, those fatty cells are all to ready to grab back lost fat! So, minor set back this week as I guess my target is now to get back to 92.5. Shame.

I must be really carb sensitive. It's another wake up call. How many carbs and Kcals are in Pita bread and Shawarma sauce?

Hi,

Not to sure what that is but pitta bread and sauce are not allowed on step 2. You've probably knocked yourself out of ketosis hence the gain. That 1kg will be gone in a few days of ss. Theres are 160 calories in a pitta and prob loads in a sauce. Good luck.

Wk 1 -8lb
Wk2 -6lb
Wk3 -3lb
Wk4 -4lb
Wk5 -3lb
Wk6 -3lb
Wk7 -3lb
Wk8 -STS :-(

Hi,

Not to sure what that is but pitta bread and sauce are not allowed on step 2. You've probably knocked yourself out of ketosis hence the gain. That 1kg will be gone in a few days of ss. Theres are 160 calories in a pitta and prob loads in a sauce. Good luck.

Wk 1 -8lb
Wk2 -6lb
Wk3 -3lb
Wk4 -4lb
Wk5 -3lb
Wk6 -3lb
Wk7 -3lb

Thanks, luv...I do need a bit of tough luv here :D I'm a bit too overconfident and I need to get back in the weight loss groove fast. I tried experimenting just for the heck of it and look where that got me.

I have a little over 2 stone left to lose. It must be lost!!!

Shawarma is a lebanese sandwich made from pita bread rolled over diced chicken breast, shredded cabbages a bit of sliced tomato and 1 or 2 peperroni if you like, sprinkled with chilli pepper and black pepper spice and the awesome shawarma sauce that makes it not just a chicken salad sandwich but a shawarma :D

Sounds amazing but defo not allowed on step 2 so you must stop please!!! You've done so well, you'll be at goal a lot quicker if you stick to it so remember that :) Summers coming and you want to feel amazing in your nice clothes this year instead of covering up and feeling hot and miserable. X

Wk 1 -8lb
Wk2 -6lb
Wk3 -3lb
Wk4 -4lb
Wk5 -3lb
Wk6 -3lb
Wk7 -3lb

You realllly can't have that on step 2, let alone step 3! Thats a step four meal but even then you couldn't have it..

Step two is just SS+ with double the meat & the same veg allowance + you can have milk.

Reigh yourself back in and get back on it..

Once you get nearer to your goal weight then move up the steps 2 weeks each step at a time.

You can then re-educate yourself and introduce back food groups..

I'm on step 3 at the moment & loving it and you can do it! Just be strict with yourself!

xoxo

Thanks guys, I really needed that slap on the wrist. Just think of all the HARD WORK I've done over the last few months; all of a sudden I'm so impatient to start "living my life" away from cambridge and their packaged powders and potions :D.

What's a few more weeks, eh?

I need a few lessons in patience. Especially after setting myself back like this.

Let's keep supporting each other.

I see you Viita, we began almost the same time! You look gorgeous!!! Well done! You're practically already in maintenance mode!

Cooool!!!!:party0049:

Sounds amazing but defo not allowed on step 2 so you must stop please!!! You've done so well, you'll be at goal a lot quicker if you stick to it so remember that :) Summers coming and you want to feel amazing in your nice clothes this year instead of covering up and feeling hot and miserable. X

Wk 1 -8lb
Wk2 -6lb
Wk3 -3lb
Wk4 -4lb
Wk5 -3lb
Wk6 -3lb
Wk7 -3lb

Tell me about it!!!

I even had hopes for spring, but at this rate I might have sabotaged that already. Heheheheh.

Meanwhile, well done, you've done so so so well! You are so almost there!

Thanks. Still a bit to go and sts the past 12 days which isn't helping :-( x

Wk 1 -8lb
Wk2 -6lb
Wk3 -3lb
Wk4 -4lb
Wk5 -3lb
Wk6 -3lb
Wk7 -3lb

That sounds like an 800 calorie meal (based on the calorie menu in my local lebanese) and a lot of carbs.

**It sounds yum though and now I want one.

Thanks guys, I really needed that slap on the wrist. Just think of all the HARD WORK I've done over the last few months; all of a sudden I'm so impatient to start "living my life" away from cambridge and their packaged powders and potions :D.

What's a few more weeks, eh?

I need a few lessons in patience. Especially after setting myself back like this.

Let's keep supporting each other.

I see you Viita, we began almost the same time! You look gorgeous!!! Well done! You're practically already in maintenance mode!

Cooool!!!!:party0049:

Yes you do babe just STICK to it! It's so worth it. Just find alternatives. You can have a chicken shish without the pita..
Just keep going and you'll be there sooner then you know it!
I'm here with just 8lbs to go until goal.. Step 3 is nice i'm enjoying it just running out of recipe ideas lol..
Sigh..
But thank you for the lovely comment! Mwah!
No more sh*tty bad food okay! Back to business! Haha xoxo

I'm craving lemon yoghurt bars and this is simply coz I'm not allowed lemon yoghurt bars or any other bar for that matter on step 2. Bah.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com mobile app

My CC says I should stick to 3 Cwp's with my protein and vegetable step 2 allowance and no bars. Well even if she didn't restrict me, I've noticed little or no weight loss when I use bars normally so I really restrict my use if them. Like travels or cinema treats - and just once a week. I'm highly carb sensitive. Lol,( is that a real term? :D)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com mobile app

Another weigh in tomorrow, fingers crossed here. I actually put on 0.3 kg last Saturday thanks to the derailing I did, so let's see what tomorrow brings.

Who else is craving a hotdog sausage without the bun

I consider myself a very confident and self assured person especially where weight is never an issue. Powerful orator, hard ass negotiator and very intelligent with high I.Q.

So why do I find myself checking out the next girl in the lift and wondering when I'll "ever look like that"?

Now, news flash, I look in the reflecting mirror and said chic actually has 5-10 pounds on me in the boobs belly and ass! I do look like that, even better!

Am I just a fat girl in a slim body? When will I begin to own my new look instead of *****ing over the last 10 kg? Almost caught myself stepping back from the lift a couple of times after 3 people enter before me, so as not to be the fatty who held up the lift.

Well that's what you get from fast diets; this time last year I was 134kg; not just obese but morbidly obese. I'm still the same person! Just so much smaller, lol. The body has changed but the mind still has to come round, I'm afraid.

I was at a shop this evening to pick up a shawl; I saw some divine evening gowns and asked the attendant what sizes the gowns run to. She quickly gave me a once over. Then replied, 'all sizes, ma'am' so I asked do you go up to 20? She looked at me weird and said...Yaaaah...ok, so I smile and say to her looking at her levelly, I see you are guessing my size? Ok I'm a 16....and she says again...'yaaah...though I think rather a14 though, hmmm. You wanna try?'

Hahahaha, course I felt good. But I'm not too pleased with my insecurity tendencies; it's a feeling soooo alien to me!

Back