134kkg. The countdown begins!!!

I have a sore throat.

Serious reduction in my knee fat over hang issues, I'm brave enough to wear skinny jeans now, but not yet leggings I'm afraid. Guess that's where all the extra 10kg is hiding. Yes I've hit the big 90, clap for me. 10 kg to go to meet target, but 15 more to be considered normal Bmi, let's see how it goes. Woot woot!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com mobile app

Did something I vowed not to do this week i.e step on the scale till Saturday.

Anyways, I stepped on the scale and got a pleasant surprise - 89kg. I could cry. It's an emotional moment for me, I can't type much right now. I will be hitting the Gym this evening in celebration!

Cambridge rocks!!!

That's amazing. Well done x

Wk 1 -8lb
Wk2 -6lb
Wk3 -3lb
Wk4 -4lb
Wk5 -3lb
Wk6 -3lb
Wk7 -3lb
Wk8 -STS :-(
Wk9 -STS :-( Again
Wk10 -4lb whoop whoop lol

Thanks Liz hon, I appreciate the support.

I'm here rocking my 89 kg body and some nosy neighbour tries to cramp my style by screaming at me to stop the diet immediately in full earshot . I'm so pissed, why can't people mind their bloody business! Since when did what I decide to do or not do with my body become public terrain fodder? I guess with my scathing comment and deliberately rude attitude to her she will be keeping her opinions to herself from now on.

I certainly don't need this, it's hard enough to diet with the same zeal with barely over a stone left to goal; then to have to now deal with stranger negativity on top of that ?!?!?!

Rant over :D

I'm thinking about a write up on my Cambridge experience on the request of my consultant. She wants to feature me as her loser of the year .

By the time I reach goal I would have lost over 50 kg! That's more than a hundred pounds!

She seems so excited about that. Even more excited than me, if I must say, lol. :D

I'm thinking about a write up on my Cambridge experience on the request of my consultant. She wants to feature me as her loser of the year .

By the time I reach goal I would have lost over 50 kg! That's more than a hundred pounds!

She seems so excited about that. Even more excited than me, if I must say, lol. :D

Good luck!!! The prizes always sound amazing!

Thanks Fay!

How are you doing? I can see you are also almost done! Well done pal!

Thanks Fay!

How are you doing? I can see you are also almost done! Well done pal!

I have been almost there for quite a while now with holidays over the past few months but it's creeping down slowly. I am one stone lower than before Christmas but that doesn't reflect the weigh rollercoaster. Looking forward to going up the steps soon!!

I have been almost there for quite a while now with holidays over the past few months but it's creeping down slowly. I am one stone lower than before Christmas but that doesn't reflect the weigh rollercoaster. Looking forward to going up the steps soon!!

i see what you mean Fay, it seems when we hit goal or a few pounds to goal, the brain suddenly goes all lazy and willpower shoots itself out the window; this diet that was so ridiculously easy for me a few weeks back has now become a big problem in concentration which I must address now!

I weighed in at 89 on Saturday but stepping on the scales this evening and my water retention is ridiculous. I've been a bit bad though, over doing the veggies on step 2 and indulging in a handful....scratch that, a whole cup full of peanuts twice this week.

Something I would never do before.

even though I could put it down to being that time of the month, but that never bothered my weight loss in the last few months I've been on the diet so what gives?

I stepped on my scale and the scale said 92.1. I stepped on it again in shock, then it said 91.7. What happened to 90 at the least? then I don't even want to know what it says again, no more weigh in still I feel all this bloat shift.

I need to to rescrew my head on tight and at least get to goal successfully.

So, back to sole source and I pray I do hit ketosis this time!

i see what you mean Fay, it seems when we hit goal or a few pounds to goal, the brain suddenly goes all lazy and willpower shoots itself out the window; this diet that was so ridiculously easy for me a few weeks back has now become a big problem in concentration which I must address now!

I weighed in at 89 on Saturday but stepping on the scales this evening and my water retention is ridiculous. I've been a bit bad though, over doing the veggies on step 2 and indulging in a handful....scratch that, a whole cup full of peanuts twice this week.

Something I would never do before.

even though I could put it down to being that time of the month, but that never bothered my weight loss in the last few months I've been on the diet so what gives?

I stepped on my scale and the scale said 92.1. I stepped on it again in shock, then it said 91.7. What happened to 90 at the least? then I don't even want to know what it says again, no more weigh in still I feel all this bloat shift.

I need to to rescrew my head on tight and at least get to goal successfully.

So, back to sole source and I pray I do hit ketosis this time!

I keep checking the scales and it varies from day to day...my lowest was 11 stone 9 and my highest (this week) has been 12 stone :-( mostly down to the meals off at the weekend but all week it has been really really difficult to be strict. I have taken up running to help reduce the damage when I do have meals off as well as trying to get into a sustainable routine but still get fed up when the scales seem to be going in the WRONG direction. During the week it's rare that I will have my recommended 2000 calories so I should still be losing but it's SO SLOW!!

I'm SO CLOSE to goal....why can't I just have a good 1 month 100% without feeling like I miss some foods so much that when the weekend rolls around I give in and have it?

I'm back in ketosis after almost a whole month of stalling! Yesssss! Time to shift those final pounds #insertdancingsmileyhere

I'm off to the gym as the energy levels are soaring this morning!

Expect regular updates from me now as motivation is backkkkk!

I Played hookey from my CC this week; I don't wanna weigh in till the scale shifts as I'm stalling big time. She doesn't wanna seem me anyways as she's shooing me off to maintenance stages, hehehehe:D, but I still wanna get to 80. And I will keep trying as that puts me in the upper end of normal BMI instead of the overweight end I seem to be happily wallowing in.

But the pounds are coming off!!! Hurrah! Sneak peek this morning puts me bang smack on 88.1 again. Yessssss!!! Hoping to see 87 or less by weekend.

NB: I'm no longer on sole source; I am moving up the stages now and atkins diet looks very very interesting to me as a maintenance strategy. I find myself lurking the atkins boards these days.....hmmmm.....

Keep y'all posted!

Now on 87.7. Going down slowly but surely!

I now weigh 86kg!!!:happy096:

Bloody brilliant - congrats!!!!! Thats astounding determination and effort from you. Well done!

Thanks Kiwi dearie!!! I'm really encouraged to hit target. I know I will!!!

So I walk into a regular clothes store that I've been using ever since I've been able to wear normal clothes because my current 'semi-new' trusty size 16 skirt keeps slipping and showing my a** crack to the whole world at every opportunity (travails of weight loss :sigh:).

I reach for a size 14 as that's the next size to my current wardrobe malfunction....and its no better as it dances round my hips and does nothing for my "saggy wings" as I affectionately call my loose skin on the hip area. I find myself ordering for a size 12 and voila! Surprise!!! Its a perfect fit!. And guess what? No more wings; the skirt draws them right back in where they belong!!!

Meanwhile the shop assistant keeps admiring me with envy....coz it looked so darn good, if I may say so myself (heh heh :D:D:D:D). She's 5ft 4 and claims she's a 'bursting-at-the-seams-size 16' in the exact same skirt design (her words, honest!! gloat gloat).

I really couldn't believe it coz I've never worn a size 14 talk less of a 12 on said derriere...I'm amazed! I really thought size 14 would be my "comfortable" weight (knock on wood :p) But see me slipping effortlessly into a 12!!! And I'm not yet at 80kg; Im still hovering btw 84 kg and 86 kg which is why I haven'[t updated my stats or my diary; nothing new really. Until this experience.

Such a far cry from my size 26 skirts of not so long ago ;)

I'm currently rocking said skirt today at the office with killer 4 inch black suede heels on my 5ft 11 frame and I look like a model of sorts; the looks from my co-workers say it all - y'know the haters, those change-averse and jealous people will always hate; while the new-joiners who never knew the 'big-me' simply have awe and admiration written all over them.

Its a nice feeling being slim; its an 'aha!' moment for that popular saying nearly all skinny celebs like quoting at the rest of us: i.e. "nothing tastes as good as being slim and healthy feels" if y'know what I mean :D

Cambridge, thankie youie !!!:bighug:

Well done. What's your current weight if you don't mind me asking? How long did it take you to get there? I started my journey in July, along way for me to go yet though!!

Well done. What's your current weight if you don't mind me asking? How long did it take you to get there? I started my journey in July, along way for me to go yet though!!

Oh, you will get there in no time, believe me. I will soon celebrate my 1yr anniversary since I started Cambridge at the end if the month, I'm still 86 kg ( I regularly fluctuate between 84 and 87). I'm a size 12 right now all the way from 26.

My diet pattern is mostly low carb with green and leafy vegetables making up the carb portion of my diet; I hardly eat refined carbs at all, except whenever I'm on the plane which is the only time I allow myself to indulge at the moment.

I still attend my yoga classes when I can, I also drink a lot of water and aim for btw 5000 and 7000 steps a day (10k is just not possible with my work schedule).

So far so good, maintenance has been fun!

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins.com

Back