14's into 13's

6lbs to lose to get into the 13's... here goes... xx

Rejoined WW yesterday at 14.6 and was totally horrified :(.

Hopefully we won't be here for too long x

Doesn't look like anybody has posted here for a while but I wanted to post and say 'hi'. I have 2 lbs to go to get into the '13s' so hoping to do that in the next couple of weeks, if not next week.

Hi Wilma, I'm sure you'll be down to the 13s in no time! I'm currently 14.11... hoping to be out of here by middle of Feb! Good luck & let us know! xx

Made it - finally. Lost another lb this week, so now 13 st 13.5 lbs (so just under but still into the 13s) - just need to stay there now, or preferably move down into the 12s!

I've been sliding up and down the 14's for over a year now, I'm ready to punch someone! I got down to 12st 13lbs 18 months ago, stacked a load of weight back on due to life getting in the way and I've been bouncing from 14st 3lbs to 14st 10lbs ever since :mad:

I've resolved not to weigh myself until 1st June and I swear if I don't see a 13 at the start of my weight when I finally step on the scales I'm resigning myself to looking like a potato forever. I'll shun society and dress in a brightly coloured muumuu like Homer Simpson in the episode where he became too fat to work :D

I'm currently 14st 2lb, I'm hoping to be in the 13s next week, I got down to 13st 10lb first time I did ww so I'm hoping to get below this
Xxxx

Sent from my iPod touch using MiniMins.com

Back